[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

25 minutes ago, hyukgu said:

SJK taking selfie with fans :wub:

Credit: as tagged.

Oh yes! SHK uploaded her selca as SJK is going back to KR! Yes! What a right-timing again and again lol :phew:

These two strike yet again at the most uncanny of times! Seriously the coincidence (or telepathy) between them is crazy eerie freaky in a darn good way! Goddess looking absolutely gorgeous and just.. Pure goddess! idek how to describe her anymore this unnie :wub:

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, songsquare said:

These two strike yet again at the most uncanny of times! Seriously the coincidence (or telepathy) between them is crazy eerie freaky in a darn good way! Goddess looking absolutely gorgeous and just.. Pure goddess! idek how to describe her anymore this unnie :wub:

And then we cannot help not to think the connection between them over and over again lol It's already for nth times, SJK is doing sth somewhere and then suddenly SHK updates sth too in her IG at the same time lol :phew:

IKR. We are already out of words to describe her, she's actually beyond that "goddess" word ahaahha super goddess for real!! :wub:

@human1981 Ah, his next FM is on May 14th? It's less than a week from now, I won't expect much but if their "right-timing" concept is happening later, I will just cry in the corner really lol :sweatingbullets:

FOR EVERYONE IN SOUTHEAST ASIA REGION, or anyone that wanted to get points through subscription:

download any VPN apps in any of our device. choose US or other country as the origin. then you can get subscription. they give away a lot of points too!! PM me if you are confused. i have tried a few and it worked!

Even watching video can give 60 points :) Happy Voting!!

12 hours ago, songsquare said:

question! Are the apps to get points different across regions yes? Cos I don't have all the gift cards and such like some of you have. Or the games y'all have have really high points offered. So far seems like the only 2 with the most no of points in my region (Singapore) are just the videostripe and magzster apps, with a total of 11000 points otherwise the games apps are too time consuming with rly little points. Anyone from this region if y'all discover more apps that offer lots of points or games that can be completed with as less hassle as possible, do share! :) 

/waiting for 12am kst again! 

Hi, I am from spore as well! I couldn't access the downloaded game page then suddenly a pop up came up & I am able to do it! Previously it didn't even appear on my app! Is there a subway card I can buy to accumulate points? There is this magazine subscription but I don't usually read mag!

i'm tired of squinting my eyes and play games on the web.

took survey which in  earn several points.. install few application earn few point..

i need to rest my eyes and sleep. suddenly feeling nauseous.

finish voting for the day. shk all the way..

my mission of the week is to cast vote for shk. 

song hye kyo and lee kwang soo:tumblr_mm5utdPwI21r5xzspo1_500.gif

and shk dp and ig updates?

coincidences_happen.gif

I THINK NOT!!

Voting just reset for the day if you want to vote again. 

Don't pay too much attention to the % of votes right now (aka don't panic) since people vote a lot during this time in mass, but it usually stabilizes

So far, so good on both sides!  But it's only been 10 minutes :P  Let's see how my blood pressure is today... 

Shk's ranking today is at 77%. But thats not that good as well cuz the 2nd place is at 21%.... we should try our hardest not to give up the lead.... our common goal is to have both of them at the awards... now thinking if i should split my votes or to use another strategy.... i wanted to wait n see the rankings at 12am korean time before voting...

22 minutes ago, songsquare said:

@hyukgu look at someone being immensely busy on his phone yet again :phew: (he's obsessed with it lately lol)

LOL His hands are literally "glued" each other with his phone tho :phew: And it seems like he has improved his skill on how to use smartphone wonder why :D

@weibo bear Aw! Thanks for sharing SHK pic. Her gaze is just wow :wub:

2042018325_d3613263_IMG_3624.gif

This thread driving me crazy, those games making me nuts and my poor 'ahjumma' eyes so tired playing games all day long (read : everytime i had a chance lol)

off for now, waiting for my points tomorrow morning

Fellow shipper hwaiting!!!!!

16 minutes ago, songsquare said:

@melissala thanks for the update! :) As of now, since it's still early in korea, if we wanna save our votes for the day till a later time is also fine I assume/hope? 

@hyukgu look at someone being immensely busy on his phone yet again :phew: (he's obsessed with it lately lol)

It's fine.  Vote whenever you can.  Right now the % are very volatile because of mass voting.  He's recovering better than she is though, but SHK fans stopped much of the gains during the day yesterday and her % went back up.  #2 still got 10% in 2 days though, which is something to worry about considering the amount of time left.  We really need them both stable and not losing too much ground.  He lost barely any over the day overall, while she lost about 2%. 

I will say this is MUCH better than yesterday (so far!) though.  People are really working hard.  

@khxy Thank you for the information... Wahh can't wait for the CF then....

i wonder what is the concept... will it be comedy? I hope it will be comedy :D 

@Bambiina hahha.. your teory... omg hahahaha... 

After looking at the series of posting Bikini - Closed curtain and then her pictures all of this after a massage news came out.. all I can is  The timing is just so strange :lol: 

@finickyfray thank you for the info... i'll try it out...

@stargazer187 if it works, do also check @kaceong's post in 721, it has info on how you can stop the auto renewal... Will update again if the subscription can be cancelled.

@hyukgu we're talking about smartphone again now? Lol.. big boss doesn't have an sns you knowww :phew:

Archived