[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

27 minutes ago, Livvieee said:

Yes, my post was meant to be a SOS to all my fellow American Kyo/SS-Shipers for help.

I have points but can't vote because I keep getting authentication errors, and I know that are a lot of American fans having the same issue.  

I have Weibo too and have been helping the Chinese fans too.  

Please pm me, I can help 

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol think all of us are getting frustrated with racking up points so we can get in our votes before it reset. I still have 2 more votes but don't have enough points argh!! *going back to game mode* let's all try our best for the sake of our SS2. We are all dying to see them walk down the red carpet together nxt month!

On my break and was able to finally cast my vote! Hallelujah! I had to give my initial vote to my homegirl SHK since one of her competitors are about 19% and going strong. We don't want that gal to get close, do we? Gaaaaahh. Let's put her back to 90%!

Made this so I won't fall asleep because I am dead tired!!! 

giphy_zpsj5dphbum.gif

6 minutes ago, Summer Rize said:

This ig posted 3 of flower buckets from shk , sjk and yoo ah in . Idk wether is true or trolling us lol 

Wonder what kind of ocassion they sent those flower wreath :) lol thank you for sharing it to us.

For the shipmates who are still struggling with authentification code,

http://www.receive-sms-online.info

http://sms-receive.net

http://hs3x.com

http://www.receive-sms-now.com

http://receive-a-sms.com

https://www.receivesmsonline

http://receive-sms.com

First open the website from above links, try to find the number with the least sms texts or more remote country such as Russia, Romania, Norway or Poland, you will have better chance that the number has not been authenticated. 

Then go back to Authentification request page of Baek Sang App. First click the #with + sign to find the country code of your designated number from website, then count backward for 10 digits from your designated number. Type this number in the spaces n request the code till the box sign shows notification sent.

Then go back to the website n click the number you pick to look for 4 digits code. Usually it takes about 1-2-3 minutes. After receive the code, go back to Baek Sang App authentification request page n type in the 4 digits code. Voila! This part is done.

After input the code, the screen will take you to the voting page, on the bottom 2nd icon is "charge", click it n will get "mission" n "event". Go into "Mission" n start selecting your tasks to gain points.

Hope this will help. If still having issues, please pm me.

its 1:15 am at my side so I'm heading my pillow. Happy gaming n keep voting!

Happy Mother's Day weekend for my mates on the other side of world.

I've been a lurker but coming out now just to join the crazy race to vote for our fav couple!

I've had difficulty voting too, but what I've done is to clear all the video missions (watch 20s video trailers for a few points). Yes, the points given are EXTREMELY low, but i just need to clear it so that Tapjoy will give me new missions.

i got my breakthrough when there's 1 mission directly from Tapjoy, which gives 20 points for visiting a web page. On that page, Tapjoy gave me a new list of missions that are easier.  I got 2000 points now.

Do NOT attempt web games, they are crazy hard. You can try those apps games though, much easier. 

Good luck!

4 hours ago, lovely_skham_stv said:

CAN I JUST SAY THIS..........

WHO'S BRIGHT IDEA WAS THERE TO BE NO OPTION TO CHARGE IT ON A CREDIT CARD ?

I didn't think that the free charge would grow so tiresome so quickly. Last year's was quick and easy, financially painful but needless to say it got the job done...... $20 dollars got you 10 votes and you were done for the day. That's it no survey after survey, no games to play, no subscriptions to sign up. My goodness someone needs to be strangled or better yet the Einstein that thought this up should be put in a room for 24 hours in confinement and to be told to muster up 10,000 points by doing those things and see how well that person does... Or else they don't get let out!

Keep Voting! 

TODAY'S CURRENT POLLS

SJK: 69.38%

SHK: 78.11%

CUMULATIVE RANK

SJK: 70.77%

SHK: 84.14%

couldn't agree more, and the app has too many problems, from authentication to stupid website not allow me to pay for points :angry:

now the paid mission is gone, the remains are web games which very slow, hard and even if you win, you have to wait for a day to get points, or when I spend 20 mins play the games, won but when press the award, the site went "bad request". Only 3 weeks left, don't know if these problems can be fixed

I am sorry, I want badly to support but I give up. One hour and all I got was 11 points! Don't see how I am going to get the 200 points to even vote once. I would be happy to pay money but that doesn't seem to be an option through an iphone in my country. Only these very badly designed games which you can never win. This really sucks.

Fellow great shippers, 

Thanks a lot every member of this thread for everything positive and endearing about SS - those SJK pics and FM cutee..cutee...report, SHK's charitable deed and her interview (she is as amazing as ever), and the breadcrumbs of *hints*.. Love love love. Miss Capt J updates and deductions, but respect her choice and wish her the very best in life. Hope she'll bounce back stronger than ever. 

Regarding the Baeksang popularity voting, since I can't do the vote yet due to certain reason, I'll try to propose a mechanism to help with the rallying of votes: 

- Shippers in this forum from each country should gather and communicate through any communication platform possible, be it pm or other means, in order to strategize their voting attempt, mass voting, etc throughout the month. It will help to overcome the language barrier. 

- The small group then choose a leader/representative to communicate with the expert of this kind of voting in this group through PM , with whom they will report/consult their strategy if needed. Vice versa, the expert idea could be spread through the leaders their small group of shippers more effectively. 

- The small group make a temporary website with their own respective language, be it in wordpress or blogspot (since those are free and simple), the suggested content will be about basic info about SS (not the couple thingy and other "rumors" though, since the attempt is to try reaching people who love DoTS and their chemistry in it, as well as the actors personally without backlashing them), the current baeksang voting, the step by step of how to sign, download the apps, gain the points, and vote through various gadget and OS, as well as the games/subscription to gain points more effectively and whether or not it has been available in that country. It will also contain some troubleshooting tips taken from the members info in this thread. People could also consult their problems regarding voting in it in comment section. 

- Next, the members could use their own SNS account such as twitter, instagram, facebook, etc to rally the support from their friends or anyone who watch DoTS by inserting the link to the temporary website. So people who are interested could instantly find the reason to vote and the mechanism without having to try searching on their own. 

- The work could be distributed among the members of the small group (who's doing what and when and how, etc). Member who are familiar with IT and social networking could help a lot. 

I think that's all I can think of suggestion right now, some are probably done by the members of this thread already. Maybe other could give addition/correction of a more effective method? About using bots probably?

Every contribution is appreciated, every vote given is deeply thanked of. 

---

Special mention of SJK Thai FM: He did mention Phuket, he quickly responds positively about dating older woman, and he randomly mention LKS during the question about romantic side of him (why do I suddenly think of a lady who also randomly mention about LKS and YAI when she was asked about certain man/question pertaining to certain man?).. All in all, SJK is a sweetheart! And his support for HK-sshi to win the popularity award? That's just priceless...

--- 

Meanwhile, lets keep the positivity and keep voting! SS to the red carpet! 

13 hours ago, Karolineee said:

This happened to me too! But somehow I got it to work by using a method someone suggested a few pages back. So I went on this website http://www.receive-sms-online.info. But before that, I tried so many US numbers that I got from my family members but it kept saying 'error'. So I just picked a UK number on that website. The country code for UK is +44 I think, and on the voting app I just typed in the numbers after that area code. Then I went on that website again to refresh that phone number's page for the confirmation code. And a few minutes later, I got the code so I just put it into the app and it worked! 

Seems like all the numbers on this site has already been authenticated :-(  Are there any sites similar like this?  I am going to try to install BlueStacks on my PC as well. Hopefully it would work!  Keep my finger crossed!

Edit: just back read and found some more sites. Will try again tomorrow.  Gotta go to bed now.

ah ha ha ha, I finally got the stupid mag to give me points on ios, just vote for them, until I got Android fixed, I will have no choice but to divide the votes:crazy:

d3b5f0e.jpgd29c87c.jpg

d44303c.jpg

to comrades who struggle to get points, the only advice I can give is try harder. Take every second of my free time in weekdays and whole Sunday morning to get enough points for 10 votes. Normally with dl and install app, play games, I only managed 2 votes/day T.T 

Archived