[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

4 minutes ago, melissala said:

This is what I did. UK numbers seem to have the best bet.  So call your UK friends!  Australia numbers also seem to work too.  US numbers I could never get to work.

I now have 2 accounts working!  So ya for me, two accounts to get points for now? :P 

Wow! Good for you! Want to have two accounts or more too! Been trying to figure on how can I log-out from the app so I can make a new one.. but I don't know where that log-out button is. Would that be possible? Or are you using different accounts on your phone and pc?

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, missandrea said:

After like, 50 tries I was finally able to complete registration! Gawddd! Thanks guys!

@lunargrl just do the same thing or go on google and find other free sms sites. 

My problem now is I don't have any points! I tried doing 3 ridiculous quizzes and game upload on the mission to accrue points and didn't acquire those dam n points! Don't we have that 10 points everyday to cast votes, right? How come I didn't get that!?!? So close, but so far!! Oh, for the love our OTP!! Enlighten me! Gaaaawd! 

And I only have 10mins to do this and I am off to work!!! Gaaaaah. 

Can i suggest some easy things for points. And it's 200 points to vote. 

Hulu trial - you can cancel it within 7 days. 

Swagbucks - join and get 500 swagbucks.  Over 15k points. Free to join.  I joined here and donated to the ASPCA which gave me swagbucks and I thought Kyo would like it. :P  You can also donate to elephants!  You can do other things to get Swagbucks too.  It's slower, but will be great for the end of the contest to get. 

Rhapsody trial - 30 days you can cancel before you pay  4k points (2 days worth)

There's also something about applying for a free (low income) phone.  Okay this might be semi-bad but you can sign up for this, but just never send your income information and get a lot of points. 

You can also buy a candle (I thought it was funny given dots!) from Prize Candles for like 20 bucks for 4k points. I'm gonna give it to my mom!  People also mentioned magazine subscritpions and other things.   And yes, some of these require you use a CC, but most of them don't cost money up front.  

There's other stuff too.  The games are the easiest, but also the most time consuming.  

Avoid quizzes or surveys or free samples.  If anyone else has things for points that aren't game please let us know.  

@ssnooow on the top right here is a little circle that you push for settings (right above tv/female) you can log out there by clicking your email addres, then log out. I have both accounts on bluestacks right now.  you actually don't need two devices since you log out

I got it!!!!!

using this link provided by our shipmate Karolineee http://www.receive-sms-online.info/

im using iPhone 6 with my own number n the 2 websites suggested from @ssnooow, didn't work but using the site from above. Who knows I have to use Isreal number cuz most numbers are authenticated already. Don't give up, keep trying, I have tried for 2 days and almost considered myself dummy.

fighting mates! 

PM me if you have questions 

23 minutes ago, melissala said:

@ssnooow on the top right here is a little circle that you push for settings (right above tv/female) you can log out there.  I have both accounts on bluestacks right now.  you actually don't need two devices since you log out

Omg it worked! Thanks, thanks!! Will make more accounts and will use all the CCs we have here! :D

Thanks for the plenty tips you've shared on how to earn more points too! Wow you've turned into such an expert in baeksang app now! :lol:

Congrats too @mssunshine! Finally. :)

All the loooveee for our SongSong guys!! We can do this! Aja fighting!!! <3

Hello everyone! So I have an extra voting account that I think I will not be using. I'm still a student so I don't think I can spend money or have time to go back and forth doing missions on both accounts. So if anyone here still hasn't gotten theirs to work or is interested, please message me and I will give you the log in information. Thank you!

Ps. The email and phone number are technically not mine. I created that particular email just for voting. As for the phone number, I got it from a free sms site. 

11 hours ago, lovesshi said:

During Yes or No session 

MC: A woman who you wish to date doesnt have to be younger than you, yes or no?

SJK: Yes! ( even 7 yrs older is okay)

Here's the video:

SJK talked about his scene with SHK:

Awww he keep looking back at his BTS pics with SHK :wub: 

Thank you for the heads up @smoky1671

Very quick message as I've already gone out and at work. 

@melissala I have Hulu account already but I will try to do the other ones. Thanks for all the suggestions! Will try those as well! 

I have over 30 pages to backread!! Gaaaaah. See u guys later. 

In the meantime, keep voting for both SJK & SHK!!!

image_zpsxojdfalt.jpeg

I subscribed the U.S. weekly as Mother's Day gift for my neighbor , it's about $30 but it gives you 10000 points. I think it is worthy. Since I only can cast 10 votes each day, I gave all votes to SHK.

Lets do out best to cast votes for them in order to see BOTH ON THE RED CARPET!

I download  3 games for 1 vote, I pay for subcrise magzter too but I don't get point reward for it cause my mistake. I guess the mission have different choice from each countries because I can't find  some games or app that every one mention in this forum. I' m from Indonesia...teman2 bisa beri saran atau info untuk menambah point? Sorry, if my typing worse cause using mobile phone and i'm far away from my home right now.

one way i found to add points is through adding apps. however, the apps that gave 150 and more points will not appear anymore after we install and even after we uninstall. i found that if we use free vpn apps, the apps would be availablr again. also because the vpn have different server at different location, this may also be an option. you can pm me if you not familiar with vpn. i may reply a bit late at night as i am catching a flight now. 

HAPPY VOTING EVERYONE! power of unity!

@Yuliana . you may try this cos i did and it worked. i dont have all the subscription options in my place too! :)

Quick update on voting status:

SHK: 77.65% (It went up! yayyy)

SJK: 68.76%

Keep it up guys!!~ <3

tumblr_o4pityF2Fz1tezjq7o3_250.gif I literally fall for him over and over again everytime I see this <3

tumblr_o4l6bd6JHs1r5c02zo1_400.giftumblr_o4l6bd6JHs1r5c02zo2_400.giftumblr_o4l6bd6JHs1r5c02zo3_400.gif

Also I'm rewatching the drama and I can't believe I missed this scene. Lol so awkward for KMY, but I couldn't stop laughing at this scene! (YSJ's face is priceless!)

5 hours ago, melissala said:

So many people are having the issue with their phone and I'm not sure exactly how to fix it.  I have two accounts, one on my phone and bluestacks on my computer and I could only get one to work.

I know some people said to add zeros to the phone numbers, but that doesn't work for me either.  I either get the unexpected error or it says to enter my # despite having done so.

Are there any other suggestions from people who got it to work?  How many digits did the phone number you use have?  What country code?  etc...  

For me, the one I got to work I used a UK number and it worked fine.  This is is seriously so annoying. 

@luvforever  Mass voting happens at midnight SK time from what I've seen.  Is that when votes reset I guess?  So people can get ahead? It doesn't always last long either. 

Most mass voting happens during that time. If we know what specific time or some kind of pattern of the other opponent's percentages are increasing then we can do a plan to beat that by also doing a mass voting. That's how we are gonna be able to keep Kyo's percentages to not go down. Also, another suggestion is for someone to make an easy tutorial and repost it on every new page or whatever pages we decide on just so everyone who haven't seen the tutorial on signing up doesn't have to backread or search for it since sometimes it's hard to catch up especially when some of us are busy. 

I just want to add @melissalavery helpful tips in accumulating points.

Below are 2 games that are easy to accomplish with high reward points:

Dragon soul - 1,700 points - need to reach level 7 - very easy. took me only half hr and I'm an adjumma who hates games.

Summoners War - 1,000 points - just follow tutorial - very easy. Took me about 10 mins.

Pls Vote Vote Vote for SS couple! 

@Bambiina I was wondering the same thing too...getting so frustrated on certain games I downloaded and didn't even get the points. I think u can go to mission and there's certain apps u can purchase and then u will get the points. Im thinking of just purchasing some app that gives like 8000 points...save so much time lol. 

Archived