[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

@dees33 Because it's easy to view your post if I feel like it.  And it was quoted so I saw it. :)  And since we agree here, let's just get along :P 

And judging by that, we shouldn't even split them evenly but give them to her, or at least most of them to her.  

She is dropping quote a bit and it's alarming that this is happening so early in the contest. She's not stable at all. 

This is newer

Anyway, I'll stand by what I said to throw a few more votes her way since he's fine right now and she's not. 

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, lovesshi said:

This one he wanted to be tall same as LKS but the MC and fans said he's already perfect

That moment when the MC( the one from his left) utters Kwang-Soo's name and Song Joong Ki laughs. OmyGod!! He was so freaking cute.. So so cute.. I momentarily died of his cuteness... :blush:

THANK YOU ALL FOR PATIENTLY WAITING FOR MY TRANSLATIONS! I HOPE YOU ENJOY!

*I LOVE OUR COUPLE BUT I am going to bed, my fingers are all cramped out, my eyes are blood shot, I don't think I can translate another thai-english for a bit..... @lovesshi Thank you for co-translating for the thread today! I look forward to the fan meeting posts. Have a great night/morning :)d8c6ba6e-3ebe-40c2-9917-7f93f884bfc6_zps

Song20joong20ki2_zpszuozp8wa.jpg

Song20joong20ki3_zps9db3xobz.jpgSong20joong20ki4_zpskgmp5bag.jpg

Phew still on progress of backreading more than 50pages and then I saw this

1970209395_4001fb82_IMG_8793.jpgcredit DC

SJK's skinny legs are the cutest, I swear :wub: He looks super cool in this photo, I really like his casual-sporty style. Those Birkenstock tho, lol, look adorable on him. Ok back to backreading

@lovely_skham_stv  @lovesshi Hi ladies! Just if you haven't seen this one yet.. here's one full interview but the quality's not so good though.. Thank you so much for the Eng subs!!! *hugs, hugs* <3

@melissala thanks so much too for the continuous update and reminder on keeping us to vote our dearest SS on Baeksang awards! and @angieknows for the best advice/tip on spliting votes for the two! Agreed. As much as I want to see them together on stage, I love them too equally so YES, I've been alternately voting them since from the very beginning! :)

Hey, guys. Usually, I like to bring good vibes, but today, I guess I'm little Ms. Warning Bell. LOL.

Please remember the cautionary message from weeks ago---we have to keep a low profile in this thread until June. Any speculation needs to be done minimally or not at all. Let's just not do anything that will harm the chances of the Songs winning the Baeksang in any category. We can spazz about many things, like this fan meet, pictorials, etc ... but let's avoid speculating and drawing questionable conclusions based on videos/interviews/unverifiable information.

As we've seen in the last week, there were things that quickly got out of control ... so, please, let's be happy and ship, but let's do it that we're not drawing unnecessary attention here and affecting the Songs.

Oh, and ...

VOTE! VOTE! VOTE!

And split it ... either evenly or more for SHK because remember, the percentage doesn't reflect the actual number of votes! And based on the data that was presented in the previous page, SHK has been losing ground daily.

Wow, i am so happy i successfully signed up here. Nice to see u all. I have been following this thread for a long time and now i just can't help saying something here. i am deeply attracted by both Kikyo's appearances and their characters. Hope Joongki's fan meeting in China will give us more delights.

Archived