[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

Hi SongSong trooper/unnies/chingus, :wub:

It’s maybe a little of off-topic but I just wanna say..

I’m really not a good supporters of this house, so sorry about that. I don’t have good news to share or just don’t want to make you all annoy with my crumble posts, so I’ve been lurking most of the time. Well, I know if there’re many fans like me, how this house can be lively as it has been. Therefore, I would like to SORRY …sincerely …..and also THANK YOU for your all contributions! SALUTE!

I stay away from all fanclubs of DOTS, SJK, SHK at my places because I only love SongSong (Can’t stand how the other couple’s fans told about SS; don’t like other shippers). If I don’t like them, just stay away and that’s the best I can do to not make myself mad.

I love being here (and DOTS thread) and I can find my peace here because we have the same love, SongSong/KiKyo. Always keep the faith! Waiting for their announcement in the future…no matter for how long we are waiting. Wish for their own happiness!

I always love the “Happy Together” picture that @twtwb sharing. Our SongSong smile brightly, happily …..together. Printed their smiles in our hearts and keep our ship sailing!

About trolls, they don’t have any fuel to make their ship sailing so they come here. That’s all I can say. We stay on our land because of our love for the nation couple SongSong onscreen and offscreen. Fighting! Fighting!

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@twtwb, thanks so much for your post.  The sole reason why we are all here is because of our love for Song-Song and the joy they have brought to us :)  Let's try to spread the love and please ignore the negative posts.

I saw this short news clip of their HK press conference.  It's funny because the reporter also noticed how touchy SJK was towards Kyo and how sweet Kyo's smile was when they did the fist bump.  I've decided to Eng-subbed it.  Please click on the cc button to see the subs.

c2nFA7.gif

Dear all... I would like to thank you everyone for the great contributions to make this shipping thread wonderful. I have been a silent reader all along and finally decided to come out to share some thoughts. First of all, so sad about @joongkyo decisions. Although I do appreciate ur decisions and understand ur difficulties with this sickening situation, I and most of the people in this thread still hope that u will come back to this thread. You have been one of my reasons to keep me addicted to this thread. Most of ur laser-eyed analysis have been spot on and able to look at things from different perspectives. I believe there are much more shippers than trollers in this thread. Can we just ignore them and focus on us (the true shippers) instead?They are not worth our time. Once again, thanks heaps everyone be it active contributors or silent readers that makes this thread so popular, sorry for not able to mention all ur names. U know who u are. 

@hclover96 Yes, Let's spread the love for Song Song.... Thank you for the videos.. grinning from ear to ear here.... :wub: 

Hongkong will always be the special place for us Song song shippers... Yesterday was exactly one month after the PC isn't it... omg how time seems to fly... but seems to be too long at the same time...

From page 1 to 692 today... a lot of thing has happened, a lot of facts has resurfaced, and a lot of shippers has emerged....  In my opinion we are not alone... and well we are not wrong....

Song song shippers are everywhere because well the simplest term i can say is that "Everyone have eyes right?" :lol: if you can't see for yourself there is a sweet sweet romance going on then well i guess you need an eye check.. :P.... sorry for pointing this out...

Although i understand there are people that are not convinced or aren't really interested with the shipping that is going on.. but please  please don't bring your negativity here... i personally understand your opinion... everyone is entitled with their own opinion...but please remember this is a shipping thread.. When in doubt please don't post your opinion here... it's just not the right place for you.. and i'm trying to say this in the kindest way... 

To tell you all the truth, what happen to Joongkyo is not something i imagined can happen in the shippers world... fandom war is common yes... different opinion always happen, but to constantly attack one person, cyber bullying etc... i don't know what to think about anymore... 

I just want to give a BIG HUG to everyone... and say let's be strong... and let's continue to spread Song - Song love... And to our Comrade @joongkyo.. you will always be missed. This hug is for you too.

BIG%20HUG.jpg

@lovely_skham_stv Thank you for the update.... hehe.. really looking forward to the photo shoot's result.. i wonder where will it be published... is there any news on that?

After reading some trolls with purpose to sink our ship, I’ve decided to pointed out my point of being SS shipper here even some of it might have been discussed previously but still, I want to describe it again hehe J :

1. Our captain really have something towards SHK [Whose not? Hello..she is the most beautiful women in SK with kind inner heart and personality,  :D]

By re-watching all the previous projects of SJK, I can see many of his co-stars were attracted and even in-love with him but not once I’ve seen that SJK feels the same way. He is being sweet just for the drama.

However, when I saw DotS, there is something different about him. Aside of him being more matured in one way, his glance also can not lie. When he is teasing SHK also not that kind of childish people did, he did it manly that I’m sure all women will fell for him. One of the moment that is really assure me was the BTS of “stare fight”, I know that uri captain felt something in him, his heart seems almost explode that time, lolz :D

descendants-of-the-sun-1-540x283.png

Yoo Si Jin: “If you’re a doctor, you must not have a boyfriend since you’re so busy.”

Kang Mo Yeon: “If you’re a soldier, you must not have a girlfriend since it’s so hard.”

Yoo Si Jin: “Who should answer..?”

2. Some of u has said before regarding SHK’s kiss scenes, she only willing to open her mouth if she have something kekeke. All women did, even she is an actress but feeling doesn’t lie.

I can feel that SHK is actually fell with SJK already maybe she just want to wait for a while to see if the guy really sincere as her. Since we know how she has been hurt in the past so she need to consider many things before starting a new and strong relationship. Anyway, I’m confident with SJK, since he seems like a person who hardly in love with a women and if he did, he will try his best to win her heart and stamp it in his heart. [That is why we never heard any serious dating rumor about him. He also only dated 4 times in the 2012 interview and that is before he was enlisted to the army so we can confirm that he dated NO ONE before and after the army until DotS.] kekeke

3. NO DIRECT DENIAL from both sides.

When asked, SJK only calmly stated that he and SHK are talking about the rumor and enjoy it.. [What?? SHK even say she need a confession because she have no time now since she is aged {still gorgeous even she aged, lolz}. I mean, letting the rumor in the air while saying that?? Hehehe Unless if u’re waiting someone to do the action, yes, someone who like to lead [kekeke] and we know who is it, so who care about the rumor as long as both of u happy and know each other’s feeling.

Anyway, I feel sorry for @joongkyo who always enlighten this thread everytime she found something new but the troller just keep bullying her.. Please come back, just ignore them, together we united.. ^_^

Let’s make our ship for keep sailing and let the trolls just pass by..

Don’t forget to keep Voting for SS as well, cheers ^_~

edit: sorry for the messy post as I've typed this in word first before copy and paste here but it's become more messy now, lolz bian he chingu

Have so many things I want to release from my heart but first I'd like to share news related to SJK's agency - Blossom Entertainment and their fanclub make kind donation on Children's Day

blossom%20entertainment_zps1ndp3g1z.png

Blossom Entertainment, along with the fan clubs of Song Joong Ki, Park Bo Gum, Cha Tae Hyun, Son Seung Won, and more gathered to make a donation for '2016 Love Sharing Campaign'!

The label and its fan clubs donated 5 tons of tissues, shampoos, conditioners, toothpaste, wet wipes, and more to Myung-Jin Flower Love Village. 'Love Sharing Campaign' started back in 2013 with the aim to share the love to foster children on Children's Day. 

Associates of '2016 Love Sharing Campaign' shared thanks to Blossom Entertainment and the fan clubs of the actors with the words, "We sincerely appreciate all the people who participated in the donation. It was especially more heartwarming this year because of the great kindness of many. Please, continue to give us love and support." 

Source: Allkpop

Along with recent narration of Hye Kyo in documentary for sick kids, I am wholeheartedly happy to know about activities of our SongSong and their agencies for social good will and they're definitely 2 creations who are not only gifter with talents but also beautiful souls. I'm so proud of them. :)

Some fun facts regarding SJK Harper Bazaar China interview :

- Before shooting started, he shook hands with all the crew and greeted them in Mandarin. As he was worried that some hasn't eaten, he brought  bread for all.

- He doesn't have any air. During the photo shoot, he was only accompanied by his manager. His manager has been with him for 6 years and his stylist for above 10 years.

-He was discussing with HB team which Chinese songs he should sing during China fan meet.( Comment by HB: i just want to say you are so handsome, whatever song you sing will be good)

-SJK said " Regarding my dating habit/style, i don't think i have any. If i'm in a relationship, i won't reveal it."

source: baidu and HB

I downloaded that Baeksang app for a few days now and I had been playing the Math games but it isn't crediting my points. :( what to do? I think I played 7 times already and I surpassed level 1 (which was the requirement for earning points!) but I still didn't get points! (Every game was worth 230+ points huhuhuhu) At first I wanted to wait because they said it might take a few moment for the points to be credited but it's a few days later and they havent credited me yet. :(

What do I do??? What web games are working? T_T

Oh gosh! I have to come out from the lurking closet for this. @lovely_skham_stv I would like to suggest you to put the translation into images instead of purely texts. And please put your watermark on it, to be strategically placed, that’s hard to be cropped out, e.g. semi transparent watermark as background.

True, the credit stealers can still re-type, just don’t let them steal so easily. The contributors at least protect their intelligence first by watermarking. Seeing what’s happening, original contributors can’t rely solely on people good faith to credit them. I don’t want another credible contributor to be burnt down.

Hugs to Ms Joongkyo, wish you had stayed, big thank you for your contributions, be well!

To lukewarm shippers, who are still unconvinced, go on, continue encircle in your mind, whether they are real or not, on and on and on again. You deserved to live in uncertainty. Just don’t share your misery with us. We made up our mind, you should make up your own mind too. Ship or leave.

The special chemistry of sjk and shk both on and behind screen is so great that it's influence people like me wanting to know more about them (having the feeling of falling in love).

I  start creating account to comment and be a lurker is also due to the fact that this thread used to have the special chemistry of faith & believe and most importantly the positive vibes that it's started to attract even news from this thread. We can't control others action or thinking but we can control how we react to them. Hope this thread is not affected by the negativity and continue to sail strong against the current. 

Read this somewhere: "What can't kill you will only make you stronger!" Be positive and still waiting for good news from SS announcing their dating or even wedding (illusion again :p).

Thank you @hclover96 for those gifs and subbed video, it's always nice to see anything SS again kk! SHK's eyes just totally lit up and crinkled during her NG and SJK not able to keep in his laugh :wub: 

@khxy thank you for those tidbits, SJK has always remained the same sweet humble guy as before despite his insane popularity these days! Proud to be your fan oppa! 

@superbigcat for sharing that article on blossom and their donations! And we also have SHK with the most beautiful of hearts for children. Both SS have such kind souls towards children and I can only imagine how future SS babies will be like, loved to the fullest with these two as their parents! :tears:

13 hours ago, dees33 said:

I can't share the photo as I am on mobile but here is the link of proof https://yooahinsikseekland.wordpress.com/2015/06/07/instagram-update-15-april-31-may-2015-from-studio-concrete-babysitting-to-song-joong-ki/

What I hate the most is assumptions and makeup stories. I only rely on the facts. This is my way of shipping!

As you see people here are not too happy to see me because I burst their bubbles sometimes. Why do I waste my time here if I don't love songsong. 

I think Song Joong Ki already knew about Studio Concrete before DOTS because of his "old friends". But for him to be closely involved with the studio, it probably started during/after DOTS. Even with the link that you shared, they said that Joong Ki was just visiting because apparently, the artists were his old friends. So it meant that he was visiting because of his friends back then (probably they invited him or what), and not because he wanted to be closely associated with the studio. I hope I am making sense though? :)

55 minutes ago, khxy said:

Some fun facts regarding SJK Harper Bazaar China interview :

- Before shooting started, he shook hands with all the crew and greeted them in Mandarin. As he was worried that some hasn't eaten, he brought  bread for all.

- He doesn't have any air. During the photo shoot, he was only accompanied by his manager. His manager has been with him for 6 years and his stylist for above 10 years.

-He was discussing with HB team which Chinese songs he should sing during China fan meet.( Comment by HB: i just want to say you are so handsome, whatever song you sing will be good)

-SJK said " Regarding my dating habit/style, i don't think i have any. If i'm in a relationship, i won't reveal it."

source: baidu and HB

Ooooo so this means even if he's in a relationship (w SHK) he'll deny it :wub: 

Archived