[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

I hope thd Koreans are voting hard because SJK said (I dont know if he's kidding lol) he wants to win popularity award than best actor before hahah 

SJK went down to 78%. SHK is at 90%. I don't know how the votings will be since its still a month left. Seems like a tiring month. 

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Purely fantasizing here. She wins best actress, he gets up, gives her his signature hug, holds her hand n walks her to the stage.. No words needed. They just confessed to the world.

I'll just die then.

4 minutes ago, wen5471 said:

Purely fantasizing here. She wins best actress, he gets up, gives her his signature hug, holds her hand n walks her to the stage.. No words needed. They just confessed to the world.

I'll just die then.

I'm probably going to die of happiness if she includes a sweet message to joongki during her acceptance speech :D

4 minutes ago, wen5471 said:

I'll just die then.

OMG! I was thinking exactly the same thing, except that in my fantasy, he gives her a long lingering kiss on the lips before letting her go!  snickerleaf

18 minutes ago, wen5471 said:

I'll just die then.

Let me join you on this, don't forget the legendary fist pump :lol:

Screen%20shot%202016-05-03%20at%201.04.0

*Running to the Goddess' Instagram to take the photo, aww I miss her already T_T*

Credit to kyo1122@Instagram

2 hours ago, angieknows said:

@Chewy Hoe Okay, maybe I can just do the voting via Weibo. My Korean friend is kind of skirting around my request ... I have the Weibo app on my iPhone. I just got it recently, but I still need to figure out how to register as my language proficiency is pretty much limited to English. I might need your help! LOL.

Let me know how it goes. I'll do the same!

10 minutes ago, alicat3736 said:

I'm probably going to die of happiness if she includes a sweet message to joongki during her acceptance speech :D

I m very sure she will. She s so gracious. But of course we hope it'll be a more lovey-dovey one eh? Unlikely tho coz both of them are such private and sensible people. They wouldn't hijack the show and cause a meltdown like that.

i think this is app in S.K used...
unfortunately it's not available in my country and i think for most international fans..
just try if anybody in here can use it...

APP 다운로드 URL : http://me2.do/F6wY1zRn 

i'm sorry if i make a mistake

Screenshot_2016-05-03-13-19-40-1_zps6ceu

Screenshot_2016-05-03-13-19-47-1_zpsxkym

@finickyfray i think they're gonna make english version for international fans or not ? if only this version...i can't vote...:tears:

I can't vote either. It's not available yet in my country. Argh. I am at my loose ends. I am very very close to paying my Korean friend in Korea to vote for me. Can someone pls update when Google Play has it or some other sites we International fans can vote has it? 

Sidenote. Oh la...thank u @melissala. Love the bonus. YSJ is such a skinship person. Lol. And is it just me or did you all also dig into the watch on his wrist. I have a thing for a guy who wears a wrist watch. So sexy and manly to look at. More so when SJK/YSJ wears it. Tee-hee. ..

1 hour ago, wen5471 said:

I'll just die then.

I imagined just the same. :blush: 

I want to share dispatch's Facebook page cover photo. I don't know if this has been posted here. If this has been posted, kindly tell me so I can remove it. I don't know if they are trying to give us a hint or something ;). One thing is for sure, they are very supportive of our SongSong couple :sweatingbullets: 

MeVR4JS.png

Update regarding the popularity award:

Both of them are still at first place with SJK having 73.70% and SHK with 87.41%

Keep on voting guys! I really hope they win the Best Actor and Best Actress award or the Popularity Award at least. I cannot wait seeing them on stage receiving their awards and giving hugs and sweet messages to each other :wub:.

Archived