[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Any Taiwanese in the house (hehe... @Chewy Hoe and @applegirl2) . Apparently this is somewhere in Taiwan.

And that's how you put SHK's face and beauty properly!! A big a** billboard haha!!! WTG Laneige Taiwan! 

@Chewy Hoe I read it!! waaaah, u put an edit and didn't see that part earlier!!! Wow! I guess I have to say my biiiig thank you too to that anonymous yetmysterious person! Please do continue to feed our shipping souls!!! Haha. 

@angieknows audience are voyeurs? LOL. U pervy mind, you! Jk. I know, ditto! I appreciate cinematography but the focal story or at least the main scene was about the kiss, I want close ups, please!!! I want those zoomed in kisses and see their lips smooching away!!! Seriously! And it didn't help that they have to turn and have a circular shot that betrayed my eyes even more! LOL. 

@Summer Rize yep, they're ranked 1 and 2 for the third consecutive month. But that article is actually media play by the person who came in 3rd (*...cough ....cough...queen of media play...idol*)

Why the hell would a title have to mention people in positions 1, 2 and 3?. I'm sorry but that celebrity and her agency need to STOP attaching her name in SS's articles. First she claims her never ending love for him and then they put up that article about her being one of the successors to SHK's legacy of being a pure beauty (oh..kay).

Media Play this blatant needs to stop, don't ride on  SS's fame. Get your own fame.

People, don't react to my post...just had to get this rant over because frankly I am sick of her.

5 hours ago, Chewy Hoe said:

Thank you Drama Can't Stop for putting both balcony kiss together and the insert of the last part is 짱! You made me laugh out loud at the last part!!

Awww!! Thank you for sharing this to us, unnie:wub::wub: I like how they put the balcony kiss together like that! At least we get the idea how that scene supposed to come out in the drama tho :D

But LOOOOOOOLLLLL The last part is just too hillarious!!!! Ahahahhahahhaha suddenly there can be heard SHK's "ahjussi ahjussi" sound :lol: I couldn't concentrate on their kissing scene anymore instead I imagined her jumping on her sofa with full of aegyo kkkkkkkk

31554830_066dd1b7_237473099_a8afa562-1.g

@hyukgu IRK who would have thought of that? thats why I had to ask for help to have it upload it to YT for those who cannot see snd SkyKid Nim saved the day! Now the image is stuck to my mind. Them kissing at the balcony and Kyo jumping on sofa saying all that at the ending! This is funny yet toxic 

I swear i've tried SOOOOO HARD not to react to your post joongkyo... just this time i failed! 

sooo looong agooo even before DOTS came up, i already feel sick about it.. And its getting worse these days... 

But thankfully,, THE POWER OF SONG SONG COUPLE can heal me from 'that disease'... hahahaha SS couple brings so much happiness to me.. 

ps: once again sorry joongkyo to react to your post,, this is the last time.. Promise ^^

5 minutes ago, Chewy Hoe said:

@hyukgu IRK who would have thought of that? thats why I had to ask for help to have it upload it to YT for those who cannot see snd SkyKid Nim saved the day! Now the image is stuck to my mind. Them kissing at the balcony and Kyo jumping on sofa saying all that at the ending! This is funny yet toxic 

That's such a plot twist, right? :lol:  Ahahahah yes their balcony kiss and SHK's aegyo jumping now has become one in my mind too, unnie looool it's supposed to be romantic for real kkkkkkkkkkkkk

3067308246_a09deb92_viewimage-1.gif

50 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

@Summer Rize yep, they're ranked 1 and 2 for the third consecutive month. But that article is actually media play by the person who came in 3rd (*...cough ....cough...queen of media play...idol*)

Ahh so apparently like that .I did not realize it, too focus on songsong there.  Yes...yikes she and her agency needs to stop .  Hhhh should meh  that fangirl at any place , event or anywhere tell if SJK is the ideal type of man .we r bored u know 

10 minutes ago, sns25129 said:

@Chewy Hoe omg me too I'm so scared of her! lol xD

Dear, don't take it at face value ok. She is actually really cute!  general rule of thumb is: as long as you are not singled out for flaming by her for whatever you have posted, you are on the right track lol 

so do post more things when you can ya 

Has this been posted? I do back reading, and I do it habitually LOL. But it if this was posted, then let me just say, "to err is human" LOL. Also, if it wasn't, anyone care to translate!! Please. Thanks. 

Supposedly this video says why Chinese peeps loves SHK. Kind of transcends to what is happening now, c-nets boycotting J.Estina because their adoration for her  

18 minutes ago, gigivillaceran said:

may i ask who is that person trying to ride on the fame of SS Couple? if you dont mind

If I'm not wrong, it's a k idol girl from a girl group. If you Google,  her name will pop up together with SJK. I personally have never heard of her til Song Song fever and she is forever gushing on SJK.

Nothing interesting. Don't waste your time on it. Just continue delulu over our SS ship. So much love.:wub::wub:

Archived