[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

SHK photoshoot in Jeju island... hmm wondering if she fly with Jeju Air...

anywhere you go beauty, he will be there following you... or maybe you following him too... :phew: they share too many 'coincidence'

then lets say the destiny is set by the universe.. lalalalala love SS couple

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Saw a lot of people on instagram say that SHK picture was at suvarnabhumi airport, but it seems like she flew directly from Phuket airport. I recognise the terminal. QUEEN WAS AT THE PLACE WHERE I'VE BEEN SO MANY TIMES I feel blessed. (just kidding but not really)

first picture of SJK's Harper's Bazaar China shoot

ChNVqTXU8AA_aKt.jpg

50 minutes ago, cestlavie88 said:

Can anyone pm me too? I only guessed about half of the names....

Hi! Silent lurker from page 1 - 615 and now i can't take it anymore :)

Can you also PM me the names please? I can't guess who among them is SJK haha

57 minutes ago, redwinecouple said:

can anyone pm me too? Still trying to figure out the rest. Pretty please!!! 

Like most of them, I browsed every hour into this page n SHK page. Just love her to my bones. I'm already over 50, but love her drama since AIMH. I cried with her, smile with her and now laugh with her. She is such a beauty inside out. Thanks especially @joongkyo. Your marvelous post, love reading them again and again. Practically every night before I go to sleep. Thanks all for your lovely posts too.

New too, would like to have someone PM me who's who.

Many  many thanks. And I will continue to support Kyo and her beau.

Finally done backreading, phew... The tread never sleep :D 

@joongkyo maybe you will get bored seeing my post which is always thanking you, but really I can't thank you enough for all your hard work in translating for us here. So cute the nicknames you gave them, I think I guessed most of them but still figuring out some, lol.

I got teary eyes in this part... :tears:

"Instead SHK walked up on stage before the PC started with an apology letter in hand and made her apology to all present, the reporter reports that she personally saw how much SHK's hands trembled as she made her lone walk up on stage to address the eager press." 

Anyways, it's all in the past and I am just so happy to know people understand it's not her fault. 

@ladylia257 I tried but still can't open it :( It's okay, maybe something's wrong with my computer. Thanks sis... :D 

@Nana Aprilia thanks so much for posting the video from the 1st April dinner :D First time I see it. KMS is really close with SJK, I remember he said how strict SJK can be on set, I'm sure he has learnt a lot from his hyung to improve his acting skills. 

It really warms my heart seeing how close DOTS casts are with each other, I feel like they have found new family. I watch KDrama for quite some time now and it's the first time I see such a close bond between the casts, well maybe I haven't watched that many dramas yet :) Such big stars as SHK and SJK, I can't describe it, they are so down to earth, so humble and very kind toward others. Our couple is really perfect for each other. Beautiful inside and outside :D 

Posting this since I just re-watched ep 13 last night, lol... These two are the cutest :wub: Wonder if JK has met HK's mum, how I wish, lol :D 

gKdU9b1.gif

2 hours ago, pohyoke said:

@mulder9999, I am Chinese and I am not proud at how  images of SJK's, and even SHK's,  face are  being liberally slapped on merchandise in HK (and  China) with no care for legal rights and cultural sensitivity. Some of the items shown make me really sick. I am sorry but I really hope that such links are not given here in this thread..they just spoil the mood.

I'm Chinese background too living in Australia.  

I'm just reporting the news, don't shoot the messenger....

DOTS fever is sweeping HK and China.  I think it's expected that China would want to capitialise on DOTS anyway they can to make a buck.  Legal rights?  This is China , capital of the world in counterfeit products.  Is it right of course not...do I agree with it ...of course not..

its up to NEW entertainment in Korea , if they had any foresight to license genuine merchandise in China, knowing full well that it was going to be simulcast in Korea and China.  Any unauthorised products to be slapped with lawsuits.  Just like SHK did to J-Estina...

thank you joongkyo all your post you are the really caption of kikyo threads, so we have chances to know more about our couples , even I follow kyo for long time  still can't get the hints you give except Taxi, would someone please pm to me, thanks, and also thanks utkim , khxy and also joongkyo always update kyo 's coming activities, we really want more cfs, or other magazines shoot from both JK  and Kyo together, even once, so we can see their offscreen photos and new projects for kyo soon,and thanks all other contributions from other shippers to make this thread so lively, I keep check everyday i just wait for DVD of DOTS come out  

5 minutes ago, mulder9999 said:

I'm Chinese background too living in Australia.  

I'm just reporting the news, don't shoot the messenger....

DOTS fever is sweeping HK and China.  I think it's expected that China would want to capitialise on DOTS anyway they can to make a buck.  Legal rights?  This is China , capital of the world in counterfeit products.  Is it right of course not...do I agree with it ...of course not..

its up to NEW entertainment in Korea , if they had any foresight to license genuine merchandise in China, knowing full well that it was going to be simulcast in Korea and China.  Any unauthorised products to be slapped with lawsuits.  Just like SHK did to J-Estina...

@mulder9999 @pohyoke Thanks for your opinions. Maybe this discussion should move to the DotS main thread, not the shipper one though.

22 minutes ago, luvshynsjk said:

Yes in Phuket, the male Thai staff mention in Instagram that he is the one checking her passport.. So lucky. 

Sorry new here, don't know how to post picture or link..

What is his Instagram ID?.  Someone will post it here for you if you mention his account's name.

More SS news - Says they look really good in School Uniforms..

http://www.sisaweek.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=69038

교복 조화도 환상적인 송중기♥송혜교…“보기만 해도 좋아”

69038_49087_5017.jpg

[시사위크=이수민 기자] ‘태양의 후예’의 ‘송송커플’ 송중기-송혜교가 교복을 입은 색다른 모습으로 주목을 끌고 있다.

최근 한 온라인 커뮤니티에는 ‘송송커플 송중기-송혜교, 교복 조화도 참 좋다’라는 게시물이 올라와 네티즌들의 시선을 사로잡았다.

해당 게시물과 함께 올라온 사진은 송중기와 송혜교가 교복을 착용한 모습을 나란히 모은 것이다. 사진 속 송중기와 송혜교는 교복까지 완벽하게 소화하며 눈부신 외모로 눈길을 떼지 못하게 만들고 있다.

특히 ‘태양의 후예’에서 환상적인 조화를 보여준 송중기와 송혜교는 교복을 입은 모습마저 어색함 없이 잘 어울려 감탄을 자아냈다.

한편, 1985년생인 송중기와 1982년생인 송혜교는 ‘태양의 후예’를 통해 아시아에서 가장 핫한 스타로 떠올랐다.

Hello everyone....

I'm new here....really love all of your post about songsong couple...

I've always been a silent reader....

But, I want to know who is mr. Taxi, DDL, etc on joongkyo's post...

I can't figured it out, who is who...

I only can guessed 2 person....Can anyone PM me who is that mr.?

Thank you...

Archived