[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

@joongkyo @hclover96 thank you for all the translating and sharing that u guys hve been doing all these while. I appreciate it so much. 

@twtwb u rarely post here, but once u do, there are very eye opening. 

I am falling in love with this lady kyo everyday. How can she be a beauty inside out. This is insane. 

This thread doesn't help me with my dots withdrawal. I can't stop thinking about these beautiful people hye kyo and joongki. 

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi newbie here :tears::):)

I think i addicted to read @joongkyo post..

Since i missed her post about truck kiss (i read it half when ate breakfast and have plan to continue read it after work but it got deleted) 

now every morning, i check soompi, screenshots her post and read it in the middle of my work (and again before sleep) :sweatingbullets:

Do you have fan club? @joongkyo ? I wanna be one of your fans :wub:

Special thanks to @twtwb @hclover96 @Chewy Hoe and @WildDivine69 @uknowthat @angieknows @Bambiina for the posts, pictures, gifs and insights  :)

Hi @ladylia257 i love seohyun too, nice to meet you here :)

SHK's squad are mostly her manager, stylists, make up artists and gay friends.....

songhyekyofriendsungyuri.jpg

but she also have a few besties that are celebs.. Lee Jin, Sung Yu Ri and Han Ji Hye  are still Kyo's gurls.. they went to Spain together.. Han Ji Hye is a beautiful soul too... they shared the same broken heart story (you know with who HJH was) and they comfort each other while Lee Jin who's the onnie (37 years now) is one of Kyo's "let's go tomorrow wherever you want" travel buddy...  -Kyonatic file-

(please Instagram ahjumma Song shippers don't take my info out or I'll b**chslap you)

Thanks @joongkyo for your translation, but I still have no idea who is who.

it maybe because I'm not of Korean background and not following Korean celebrities.

is the video in the public domain, if so why can't there be a link to it?

im pretty sure a lot of non Koreans here who are shippers of SongSong couple are clueless just like me. :)

anyway, looking forward to any further translations from you .

cheers

I love that the reporter describe SHK as ‘blue chip’ (in CF world) … I am sure she has more than enough money for 7 generations thus she can be more selective. She was already a halyu star since 2002? (though AIMH was in 2000? – but the halyu wave started after WS  (Do correct me if I’m wrong) .. I remember that was the first drama that brought me to Kdrama land. After that I started looking for drama by the same director, I learned that it was a 4 ‘season’ drama – Starting with AIMH (2000), WS (2002) , Summer Scent (2003) and finally Spring Waltz (2006) …

I believe if you are a Kdrama addict – sometime in your life you must have watch AIMH (One of the most memorable drama – not so much on the plot/story .. but more to the actors/actress performance and the setting (scenery/song)) .. Anyway – SHK acting at that time was kinda raw, same goes to Won Bin with and SSH .. they were very young but they left a HUGE impact … there was just something about their acting that I can’t quite describe .. though many said SSH was kinda stiff but his chemistry with SHK was off the chart and and Won Bin (There is not enough words to describe this man-god like creature .. wahahaha .. and again – SHK and Won Bin chemistry was over the roof _ I have very tough time to decide between the 2 OTP..

Why am I talking about AIMH? … hahaha.. seriously I don’t know why I deviate so far from that blue chip issue .. hahaha …

My point was – She was young when she became halyu star … not just she’s beautiful .. she’s just shine so bright … and with amazing aegyo skill … no one can ever compete her in that aegyo department … (I use to hate an actress that I think (my personal un justify  feeling, I’m evil) tried to copy her style (acting/behavior) .. I use to think that every actress want to be SHK. I love FH so every time I watch  rom-com during that era 2004 to 2006 I would compare to FH, I would smirked and say – ahh She is not original – she’s trying so hard to act like SHK. No can do!! .. hahaha ..

Oh .. here I go again – deviate from that blue chip topic .. waahhaha ..

Howell – I Love SHK …

BTW – After she acted in WW, my craze for her started to cool down (becoz of you know who) … but I watch all of her drama (as for movie, only selected movie). TWTWB – I love it but I think JIS left a bigger impression on me compare to SHK …

And Descendent of the sun – I feel that my Old SHK that I used to love came back … I prefer her in ‘aegyo role’ compare to melo (though she proved to me that she was as great acting melo part. I was amazed by her in eps 14,15, 16 … (though AIMH was melo the impact was not as great as DOTS (her acting), in AIMH – I cried because of her illness and the thought of Eun Suh dying … I cried because she was sick.

But in DOTS .. I cried because of her sorrow .. her sadness and her love (while knowing fully well that YSJ is alive and kicking waiting the right moment to appear) .. I cried because she was sad … :sigh: I can’t describe well with my limited vocab. How I wish I can write in my own language huhu …

Ahh sorry my rambling … sorry I’m incoherent …  missing DOTS so much .. I know I can re-watch (I’m doing it) … it’s just not the same huhu …

I want to see them in new project …  anything .. as long as I can see them together in one screen – CF, Award, Red Carpet, Fashion gig, reality show.. running man? Strong heart? Happy together .. whatever show … please dear GOD .. one more chance to see them together in one screen … side by side (would be great) … richadsimon that – Give me anything!!!

huhu

22 minutes ago, Bambiina said:

I love that the reporter describe SHK as ‘blue chip’ (in CF world) … I am sure she has more than enough money for 7 generations thus she can be more selective. She was already a halyu star since 2002? (though AIMH was in 2000? – but the halyu wave started after WS  (Do correct me if I’m wrong) .. I remember that was the first drama that brought me to Kdrama land. After that I started looking for drama by the same director, I learned that it was a 4 ‘season’ drama – Starting with AIMH (2000), WS (2002) , Summer Scent (2003) and finally Spring Waltz (2006) …

I believe if you are a Kdrama addict – sometime in your life you must have watch AIMH (One of the most memorable drama – not so much on the plot/story .. but more to the actors/actress performance and the setting (scenery/song)) .. Anyway – SHK acting at that time was kinda raw, same goes to Won Bin with and SSH .. they were very young but they left a HUGE impact … there was just something about their acting that I can’t quite describe .. though many said SSH was kinda stiff but his chemistry with SHK was off the chart and and Won Bin (There is not enough words to describe this man-god like creature .. wahahaha .. and again – SHK and Won Bin chemistry was over the roof _ I have very tough time to decide between the 2 OTP..

Why am I talking about AIMH? … hahaha.. seriously I don’t know why I deviate so far from that blue chip issue .. hahaha …

My point was – She was young when she became halyu star … not just she’s beautiful .. she’s just shine so bright … and with amazing aegyo skill … no one can ever compete her in that aegyo department … (I use to hate an actress that I think (my personal un justify  feeling, I’m evil) tried to copy her style (acting/behavior) .. I use to think that every actress want to be SHK. I love FH so every time I watch  rom-com during that era 2004 to 2006 I would compare to FH, I would smirked and say – ahh She is not original – she’s trying so hard to act like SHK. No can do!! .. hahaha ..

Oh .. here I go again – deviate from that blue chip topic .. waahhaha ..

Howell – I Love SHK …

BTW – After she acted in WW, my craze for her started to cool down (becoz of you know who) … but I watch all of her drama (as for movie, only selected movie). TWTWB – I love it but I think JIS left a bigger impression on me compare to SHK …

And Descendent of the sun – I feel that my Old SHK that I used to love came back … I prefer her in ‘aegyo role’ compare to melo (though she proved to me that she was as great acting melo part. I was amazed by her in eps 14,15, 16 … (though AIMH was melo the impact was not as great as DOTS (her acting), in AIMH – I cried because of her illness and the thought of Eun Suh dying … I cried because she was sick.

But in DOTS .. I cried because of her sorrow .. her sadness and her love (while knowing fully well that YSJ is alive and kicking waiting the right moment to appear) .. I cried because she was sad … :sigh: I can’t describe well with my limited vocab. How I wish I can write in my own language huhu …

Ahh sorry my rambling … sorry I’m incoherent …  missing DOTS so much .. I know I can re-watch (I’m doing it) … it’s just not the same huhu …

I want to see them in new project …  anything .. as long as I can see them together in one screen – CF, Award, Red Carpet, Fashion gig, reality show.. running man? Strong heart? Happy together .. whatever show … please dear GOD .. one more chance to see them together in one screen … side by side (would be great) … richadsimon that – Give me anything!!!

huhu

Oh, @Bambiina, I'm smiling but teary-eyed reading your post. I'm at the mall and need to find a chair to sit to calm my self. I remember AIMH. That was the first KDrama I watched. I watched it because my younger brothers told me the lead actress is very beautiful. They are basketball fans but every time AIMH airs, they would skip the games and watch AIMH instead. I've loved SHK from the moment I saw her. I still do, and much more now. I've watched it many, many times and I still cry with her each time. Btw, I was actually hoping she'll end up with Won Bin in that drama! Ahhh ...I think I need to re-watch AIMH. 

http://tv.on.cc/hk/?s=4&i=OEN160429-14225-101M-1152&d=1461914720

HK media report of SJK rolling in cf's.

also souvenirs of DOTS merchandise appearing.

you can get phone covers, pillows, clothes hangers, underwear, umbrellas, coffee cups of SJK in Hong Kong and probably China.

DOTS fever still strong in HK...I guess that's because it's still broadcasting there.. Up to episode 10 I think there.

@mulder9999, I am Chinese and I am not proud at how  images of SJK's, and even SHK's,  face are  being liberally slapped on merchandise in HK (and  China) with no care for legal rights and cultural sensitivity. Some of the items shown make me really sick. I am sorry but I really hope that such links are not given here in this thread..they just spoil the mood.

57 minutes ago, Bambiina said:

I love that the reporter describe SHK as ‘blue chip’ (in CF world) … I am sure she has more than enough money for 7 generations thus she can be more selective. She was already a halyu star since 2002? (though AIMH was in 2000? – but the halyu wave started after WS  (Do correct me if I’m wrong) .. I remember that was the first drama that brought me to Kdrama land. After that I started looking for drama by the same director, I learned that it was a 4 ‘season’ drama – Starting with AIMH (2000), WS (2002) , Summer Scent (2003) and finally Spring Waltz (2006)

sorry had butchered your ppst.

kak strong heart dah lama dah tak ada kak

as per stated above i shared the same sentiment.

all we can wish is that the OTP will appear in runningman or infinite challenge or red carpet... ( why runningman or infinite challenge? because i trust yjs-need to watch the sech kies episode, how he approached people. hats off)

i really want shk to kill the red carpet with her willowy figure. just flaunt your goddes like look unnie shk.

3 hours ago, my_bazuka said:

@joongkyo Thanks for the positive updates dear. Can't wait to listen to SHK's voice in KBS upcoming documentary :wub:

On a fun note, I really like the lifestyle of SHK and her close group of friends lol. They work hard and play equally as hard LOL All these bottles on Ballantines', Moet & Chandon in Phuket and now Pinot Chardonnay and  Montes premium wine made me wanna join one of their parties so bad :))

NADO!!! All my Favourites there and today is Friday! I am so going to have that Moët 

looks like we can really hang out eh 

1 hour ago, Chewy Hoe said:

NADO!!! All my Favourites there and today is Friday! I am so going to have that Moët 

looks like we can really hang out eh 

Yes we can and we should soon unnie hehe. I just visited supermarket to buy some favorite snacks for tonight and the weekend. Not wine for me tonight though, I think I will go for beer (lol) and patiently wait for another part of video translation from joongkyo LOL

Some goodies:

dbec0edb81cb39db44b32fd1d7160924aa1830eb

7b368d1a0ef41bd54091a07356da81cb38db3d24credits: as tagged in pics and baidu

Finally got a chance to post sth again here :sweatingbullets:

I am so happy to read all the good news of our SS, as everyone has said, let's just spread lots love and positive vibes to this thread:wub: So glad you guys always spazz here and I have so much fun reading your updates, dear fellow shippers:D

I MISS DOTS SO MUUUCHHH ANW And this week felt so slow without DOTS in my life LOL

web_3553183178_1e2e9daf.jpg

web_3553183178_11d51a75.jpg

web_3553183178_a518be7f.jpg

DC Inside

OOPS! Forget to say: HAPPY 600 PAGES!! You all are awesome as ever!!!

3067170264_fb4e4fa0.gif

SJK got confused where to look at: her eyes or lips ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

Credit: DC Inside

33 minutes ago, Prentiss said:

all we can wish is that the OTP will appear in runningman or infinite challenge or red carpet... ( why runningman or infinite challenge? because i trust yjs-need to watch the sech kies episode, how he approached people. hats off)

Nah. I agree with you. If you need a skilled MC to make people feel comfy in a broadcast, then YJS is the best choice ever!! :D At least they could appear in Happy Together since it's on the same KBS as their drama, and has YJS in it ;)

Archived