[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

At first I was confused with who is who, but after I read the explanation I think I finally know who they are. So when this show was aired? Is it after or before dots? @joongkyo

BTW, I think its funny how SHK always managed to came to a place where SJK planned to come. HK and now Thailand.

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@songya it was aired during the end of 2015. While DOTS was  being shot in S.Korea.

Special shout out to the Chinese fans, wanted to let you all know that Korean media is taking attention of all your support for SHK! :)

Khamsa Khamsa :wub:

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=213&aid=0000868743

"송혜교에 사과하라" J사, 中 불매운동 '역풍' 맞나

20160429_1461891581_39501000_1_99_201604

[TV리포트=박설이 기자] 송혜교의 초상권 사용으로 논란을 낳은 J사에 대한 중국내 보이콧 움직임이 포착됐다.

현재 중국 웨이보에서는 J사에 대한 온라인 불매운동이 전개되고 있다. 중국 네티즌들은 J사의 상표에 거절 표시, 그리고 "송혜교에게 사과하라"는 문장이 적힌 사진과 함께 '보이콧JOOOOOO'라는 문구를 키워드로 띄워 해시태그를 통해 확산시키고 있다. 중국의 송혜교 팬들이 제대로 뿔이 난 것.

J사는 송혜교를 이용한 홍보로 중국 소비자들에게 존재를 알렸다. '그 겨울 바람이 분다' '태양의 후예' 모두 한류 팬들의 사랑을 받은 드라마이며, 두 드라마에서 송혜교가 이 브랜드 주얼리를 착용해 중국에서도 브랜드 홍보 효과를 누렸다.

20160429_1461891614_31180500_1_99_201604

그러나 J사는 모델 계약 기간이 종료된 송혜교가 초상 사용에 대해 여러 차례 시정을 요구했음에도 송혜교를 이용한 홍보를 강행했고, 결국 송혜교는 소송을 제기했다. J사는 이에 "송혜교의 세금 사건으로 막대한 피해를 봤다"며 맞불을 놓았다.

여기에 J브랜드와의 광고 계약이 종료된 뒤 방영된 '태양의 후예'에서 송혜교가 J사가 아닌 다른 브랜드의 주얼리를 착용한 것은 잘못이라며 억지 논리를 펼치기까지 했다. 계약서도 일부만 공개해 혼란을 야기했다.

그러다 돌연 J사는 "송혜교씨의 초상권 침해 주장에 대해 더 이상 언론에서 분쟁하지 않도록 하겠다"는 공식 보도자료를 배포하며 사태를 일단락하려 했다. 이후 송혜교 측 주장을 뒷받침하는 계약서 전문이 공개됐고, 송혜교의 무고가 증명됐다. 이 사실은 국경 밖 중국까지 알려졌고, 중국 팬들은 "송혜교에게 사과하라"며 들고 일어났다. J사가 중국에서 일어난 불매운동으로 '역풍'을 맞을지 이목이 집중된다.

박설이 기자 manse@tvreport.co.kr / 사진=중국 '보이콧JOOOOOO' 캡처

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=433&aid=0000016711

디스패치

"보.이.콧"…제이에스티나, 中에서 송혜교 역풍

20160429094813_bbbbb_99_20160429112704.j

[Dispatch=김지호기자] 중국 팬들이 뿔났다. 송혜교 초상권을 무단으로 사용한 쥬얼리 브랜드에 대해 '안티' 움직임을 보이고 있다.

중국 네티즌들은 현재 최대 SNS인 '웨이보'에서 '저제, 제이에스티나'(추방 제이에스티나)라는 글귀를 공유중이다. 해당 브랜드에 대한 보이콧을 의미한다.

심지어 J사 반대 포스터도 확산되고 있다. "송혜교에게 사과하라(Apologize to Song hyo)", "중국에서 내보내자"(Get out of China) 등이 적혀있다.

중국 팬들은 제이에스티나의 '언플'에 분노를 표했다. 특히 J사가 '세부조항'을 삭제한 편집 계약서를 올린 이후 등을 돌렸다.

20160429094930_cc_99_20160429112704.jpg?

드라마 PPL 계약서 세부 조항에 따르면, J사는 드라마 영상을 변형해 사용할 경우 반드시 제작사에 동의를 얻어야 한다.

J사가 이번 드라마에서 PPL을 진행한 부분은 목걸이. 하지만 J사는 귀걸이 등 자사 제품이 나오는 모든 장면을 무단으로 캡쳐해 홍보물로 이용했다.

이 과정에서 계약 조건을 엄수하지 않았다. 어느 누구에게도 사전 동의를 구하지 않은 것. 더구나 배우의 얼굴을 활용하면서 초상권을 묻지도 않았다.

20160429094915_s__9765140_99_20160429112

J사는 문제가 불거지자 송혜교의 세금 이슈를 물고 늘어졌다. 2년 전 탈루 문제로 엄청난 피해를 입었다고 하소연했다.

하지만 이는 '트집'으로 드러났다. 당시 송혜교 측은 국내로 한정된 광고 이미지를 상해 백화점 및 면세점에도 사용할 수 있도록 허락했다.

실제로 J사는 지난 2014년 한 경제지와 가진 인터뷰에서 "중국 면세점 매출이 50% 가량 증가했다"며 그 공을 송혜교에게 돌렸다.

마지막으로 PPL 계약서를 공개, 자신의 권리를 주장하기도 했다. 그러나 이 또한 세부 조항을 삭제한 '편집 계약서'로 밝혀졌다.

중국 네티즌들은 "J사는 도덕적이지 않다", "자사 모델에 대한 배려가 없다", "중국에서 보이콧을 하자"는 반응을 보이고 있다.

@joongkyo you're the best captain ever for our kyikyo/ songsong couple :) i comments so many times in this thread but sometimes i just read silently here. I can't contribute any ideas of our songsong as im from sydney australia and also busy with my 2 yrs old baby duties:) I hope and pray  i can hear the bells ringing soon end of this year :) fighting kyikyo :) keep up the good work everyone :)

I know we are trying to be mature about actors and you know, trust in their professionalism. 

But this. Is. So....I'm still laughing as I type...this fan obviously found the right scenes for her reaction to the BR cf:

And I do sincerely apologise if someone's already posted it.

@thepixies I've realized the logic that despite of how many times the video or photo being re-posted, I can't never get enough of them, SongSong power I guess? :D Just imagine now we can use their diverse expressions from DOTS to portray our reactions towards their upcoming projects, it's gonna be legendary :lol:

Hi all, am new here. Been reading from page 1. Love shk and sjk to be together. Just want to voice out my personal thoughts or illusion...

shk post 'love u' picture on 23/12 & 24/12 video of should I confess or apologise. My illusion that sjk confess to her on 23/12 (the date of their official dating starts).  On 23/1 she post the roses picture (my guess) from sjk to celebrate 1st month anniversary.. ;-)

Are they in NY on 23/1? 

Sincerely wish them all the best and well.. But guess they will never announce they are together since sjk is  at the peak of his career and he value privacy a lot.. Whereas shk seem more honest and open but due to her past experience and respect for sjk(guess she want the best for his career too), she will also keep it in private.. But on and off dropping hints for fans who support her like us :-). Hope that in a year or two when both decide to settle down, we will hear good news of them announcing that they are together and will be getting marry... Dreaming of that day to come.. :)

26 minutes ago, CherryS said:

@joongkyo you're the best captain ever for our kyikyo/ songsong couple :) i comments so many times in this thread but sometimes i just read silently here. I can't contribute any ideas of our songsong as im from sydney australia and also busy with my 2 yrs old baby duties:) I hope and pray  i can hear the bells ringing soon end of this year :) fighting kyikyo :) keep up the good work everyone :)

We salute you, Cap Joongkyosalute Thanks for all the updates and trans!

You are indeed the Cap of our ship! thank you

3 minutes ago, luvshynsjk said:

Hi all, am new here. Been reading from page 1. Love shk and sjk to be together. Just want to voice out my personal thoughts or illusion...

shk post 'love u' picture on 23/12 & 24/12 video of should I confess or apologise. My illusion that sjk confess to her in 23/12 (the date of their official dating starts).  On 23/1 she post the roses picture (my guess) from sjk to celebrate 1st month anniversary.. ;-)

Are they in NY on 23/1? 

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D 

I LOIKEE .. this tot ..

yesyesyesyesss I think so too .. whahaa *delulu time*

11 minutes ago, luvshynsjk said:

shk post 'love u' picture on 23/12 & 24/12 video of should I confess or apologise. My illusion that sjk confess to her in 23/12 (the date of their official dating starts).  On 23/1 she post the roses picture (my guess) from sjk to celebrate 1st month anniversary.. ;-)

Are they in NY on 23/1? 

ahh i love this theory:heart:. I am on board for this delusional state. Isn't 23 SJK's favorite number? Read somewhere, correct me if I am wrong.  

3 minutes ago, janieriee said:

Hey I just saw this pic on Instagram. Somehow our KiKyo are in the same frame and that makes me so happy. :rolleyes:

LOL Great find! And notice how complementary / yinyang their shirt numbers and captions are: High / Low, 10 / 1.

4 minutes ago, janieriee said:

Hey I just saw this pic on Instagram. Somehow our KiKyo are in the same frame and that makes me so happy. :rolleyes:

Okaayyyy....Ki is low, and Kyo is high.
1 vs 10. Love it :wub:

I KNOW IM LATE AND IM SUPER DUPER LATE.

So i was scrolling uri beauty's instagram bcuz i miss her alot and ofcourse uri songsong couple. :(

I've been to her ig for quite some time but i never look at ALL her posts until today, right now, i saw this video that she posted.

The scene where YSJ asked:"Should i apologize or should I confess my love?" I knw her intention is to promote DOTS before airing (?) and she really did.

But what shocked me is that, she chose that scene instead. AHH so much feels now guys.

I'm going into DELULU world, who's joining me? :wub:

vlcsnap-2016-03-10-13h41m34s122.png?w=32

confe.jpgconfes3.jpg

Archived