[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dank je wel lieve schat @alleverything ik ben erg gigantische druk geweest en met Koningsdag ook.. was erg gek maar nu het is voorbij! beetje relax en ontspannen hehehe...

@denira2104 thanks my dear.. I'm okay... really busy lately and now I'm a bit cooling off hehehe.... back to the ship!

BTW herewith I attach our Goddess apartment.. mooi (beautiful) isn't it? -Kyonatic file-

song-hye-kyo-apartment.jpg

Wondering why I can't open page 600? The page turned all red and said "Deceptive site ahead" is there some kind of virus or what, lol :huh:

Posting this here first while I try opening the previous page...

ah0RUqG.gif

Bigger version, I can't get enough of his smile here, that's how your face would looked like when looking at a goddess... I believe they're shooting this together, even if they weren't he must have had her in his mind all along to have that kind of expression on his face, love written all over it... :wub: 

2 hours ago, khxy said:

Latest news :

NEW (Next Entertainment World) the company behind DOTS is suing J.Estina for infringement.

J.estina just  released the agreed clause with NEW

1) J.estina can only use  DOTS' poster which features the necklace/posters provided by the production company.

2) The poster can only be used in Korea.

*Those who can read Korean, correct me if i'm wrong

Does this mean  J.estina is telling the whole world that they are in the wrong?

http://tieba.baidu.com/photo/p?kw=%E7%9F%BF%E6%B3%89%E6%B0%B4%E5%A4%AB%E5%A6%87&flux=1&tid=4449321075&pic_id=fbd2f050f3deb48fc8f0775bf71f3a292cf57847&pn=1&fp=2&see_lz=0

source:baidu

really appreciate for your info...keep posting latest news ..i really hope  SHK can win this case..

10 minutes ago, kristy86 said:

Wondering why I can't open page 600? The page turned all red and said "Deceptive site ahead" is there some kind of virus or what, lol :huh:

same here! it seem that there is virus detected in page 600. 

Just want to say, this threat is supportive group both for SJK and SHK, really thankful that I found this group. The positive aura reflex the members of this group (whether active or silent readers). Lets keep supporting our OTP, with keep spreading positive message for them, especially now for SHK (hope she will win the case). Both of them are very nice people, I believe God always be with good person. So don't let be down by negative comments from haters.

Aja aja fighting!! 

On Wednesday, April 20, 2016 at 4:04 PM, sta07 said:

seems like their picture both SJK dan SHK  (CF or Interview) can BREAK my screen even not together :w00t:

i dunno what will happen if there are more picts of them together since HK :D

Sorry to qoute your post yeah if both of them s do some cf the whole asia were going to celebrate.

5 minutes ago, Prentiss said:

i tried watching sjk's baskin robbins cf. i end up cringing watching him being all kissykissy with the model. 

not going to watch it again. hahaha..

definitely not going to watch it again..

Same here. Not gonna watch it again. Never! Grrrrrr!! :lol: 

Hi guys!!!. Great news, looks like J.Estina has decided to accept defeat and pull out. Victory for SHK 

Received this information from @uknowthat who is the same Korean fan who shared that transcript of SJK's interview. Remember?

She sent me the article http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=108&aid=0002521496&gid=999339&cid=1016009%20 

and this message

joongkyg한테 고마운 마음을 갖고 있어요. 항상 정확한 소식을 알리려고 노력해줘서 고마워요. 

btw 지금 한국팬들은 저 기사를 네이버(Naver) 메인에 올리려고 노력하고 있어요. 댓글도 달고, 하트(좋아요)도 누르고. 현재 하트수가 586개 정도 되네요. 빨리 메인 기사로 올라가서 일반인들도 사실을 정확히 알았으면 좋겠네요.

The message basically says the Korean fans are doing their very best to get this article on Naver's front page!. :)  Let's cheer for our fellow Korean fans so that they're able to get the article on the front page!!

3 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Hi guys!!!. Great news, looks like J.Estina has decided to accept defeat and pull out. Victory for SHK 

Received this information from @uknowthat who is the same Korean fan who shared that transcript of SJK's interview. Remember?

She sent me the article http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=108&aid=0002521496&gid=999339&cid=1016009%20 

and this message

The message basically says the Korean fans are doing their very best to get this article on Naver's front page!. :)  Let's cheer for our fellow Korean fans so that they're able to get the article on the front page!!

Im so happy!!!! Thanks, @joongkyo and @uknowthat! Hugs to you both. 

7 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

and this message

I almost cry when reading your news, thank you so much joongkyo and uknowthat for the information :tears:

Archived