[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

Reporters can't stop shipping SS couple! News articles posted TODAY considering the picture was posted on the 6th of April

http://newsculture.heraldcorp.com/sub_read.html?uid=80996&section=sc155

http://www.viva100.com/main/view.php?key=20160428001133412

송중기·송혜교, 환하게 웃고 ‘시선 고정’

SONG JOONG KI- SONG HYE KYO, ALL SMILES 'FIXED ATTENTION/GAZE'

20160428113008286545501_20160428113445_0

Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's picture will grab your attention.

Recently the KBS drama (DOTS) aired it's final episode, Song Hye Kyo posted this picture with SJK on the 6th of April. The two are seen with huge smiles on their faces while doing a fist bump.

What is especially noteworthy is the looks of admiration between the two.

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If justice prevails, she will definitely win it or I will never visit Korea ever again. It is false advertisement in behalf of Estina. Just look at Ebay for Estina and Hye Kyo's face is all over their website. I already emailed Estina and Ebay for their false advertisement. I bet you,  Estina did not take into account UAA statement that any compensation receive will be donated to the less privilege artist who cannot beat the Corporate Mogul’s of this world. This will definitely backfire to you Estina!  David and Goliath here we go again!! Flood Estina’s website with their false advertisement. Regardless whether they made a profit or not, they have misled the public and continuing to do so.

@Bambiina it's not about paying your dues later! By flaming her you might not even have a place to Psy your dues at all because this thread might be closed by then! Take a deep breath Sister and read THE ACT OF WAR by SUN ZI. Teaches you how to win a war without even fighting 

I'm not troll, I'm just gonna support kyo, I'm sure she's strong woman and she will win. 

And i hope sjk (if he really close with kyo) can support her no matter what.  Just like when kdw defend kyo in front of media, because he know (and all kyonatics) kyo not guilty.  I'm sure kyo will get stronger 

11 minutes ago, lovumuchhyekyo said:

If justice prevails, she will definitely win it or I will never visit Korea ever again. It is false advertisement in behalf of Estina. Just look at Ebay for Estina and Hye Kyo's face is all over their website. I already emailed Estina and Ebay for their false advertisement. I bet you,  Estina did not take into account UAA statement that any compensation receive will be donated to the less privilege artist who cannot beat the Corporate Mogul’s of this world. This will definitely backfire to you Estina!  David and Goliath here we go again!! Flood Estina’s website with their false advertisement. Regardless whether they made a profit or not, they have misled the public and continuing to do so.

Negativity and instigation to retaliate will also get this thread closed down. Please edit. Thank you 

@wonkyoshipper Thats not too bad today coming from you! Just continue your love for Kyo! 

This is getting better and better 

http://www.soompi.com/2016/04/27/song-hye-kyo-promises-good-deed-with-lawsuit/

Song Hye Kyo Promises Good Deed With Lawsuit

Song-Hye-Kyo.png

Actress Song Hye Kyo’s agency UAA has filed a lawsuit against jewelry company J.ESTINA, for portrait rights violation through a law firm.

It is reported that the jewelry company has been distributing the actress’s image across the company’s social media platform as well as in-store advertisements without her consent, even after her contract ended in January.

Instead, J.ESTINA has a product placement contract with KBS’s hit drama “Descendants of the Sun” and has distributed images and videos of her from the drama. Even if that was the case, her agency argues that the actress’ consent is required. UAA states, “As an actor/actress, wearing PPL products is a duty if it helps in the production costs. However, exposure must be limited to viewing the actual drama.” Without her permission, it is considered illegal and unfair to the actress.

The actress is seeking compensation from the jewelry company. Her agency reveals that she is planning to donate the compensation for the development of young designers.

UAA explains the reason for her donation in an official statement, “It’s a common occurrence for big companies to steal designs of small businesses. New designers in Korea have their morale crushed due to unfair actions by big companies. They lose their dreams and their jobs as well. Song Hye Kyo plans to return the full amount of the compensation from the lawsuit with J company [J.ESTINA] to new designers (or design schools and other institutions), in order that we may support them to continue their dreams as designers.”

TRUE QUEEN, TRUE CLASS

giphy.gif

@Bambiina I am Glad it all make sense to you. Chinese are very good in bidding time! And we win war by not even fighting and nothing ever exchanged was nasty. That's the beauty of the act of war 

once you even start the fight you have already lost it. 

and because nothing nasty was exchanged, no one can report you and the thread won't be closed down 

7 minutes ago, Bambiina said:

@Chewy Hoe - you know what ... hmmm .. i am older than you .. and obviously you are more matured than me ... wahahahaha ... Thank you for reminding me  ...

I need to study below site 

http://markmanson.net/not-giving-a-richard simmons

@Bambiina You're hilarious, seriously! LOL.

@Chewy Hoe Thanks for reminding us - old and new members about making sure we post "responsible and sensible" messages! Keeps us grounded, really. LOL. That's the last thing we want to happen, actually we don't want that to happen at all, this thread being closed down! Gaaaaaah!!!

omg @joongkyo what is that? another bts picture unrevealed? 

SJK definitely not shown the dongsaeng thing around her, SJK indeed super manly! he grab SHK shoulder just like that,, look our Beauty face.. looked down and sooo shy... ^^ what have you done SJK? kkkkkk

its like SJK said to SHK : " DON'T WORRY, I AM HERE WITH YOU, TAKE AWAY THAT BURDEN FROM YOUR SHOULDER, I AM HERE" 

@joongkyo Million thanks for the article. She's VERY NOBLE!! I'm glad an article like this has finally been released, steering the attention back to the focus of the lawsuit and not to be diverted away to irrelevant claims. To me she already won this battle, no matter what's the final outcome is from the court, she already won a million hearts!

Thank you guys for all ur suppotive post.. I myself feel energetic after reading all the posts here. I am sure our lady is strong enough with all supports that she received from her friends, supporters and love one *cough* Joongki *cough*. 

1 hour ago, Chewy Hoe said:

@dees33 seriously? Now this? Wah I always thought you are a SHK fan? She is proving her stand and she has very right 

I have always been a SHK fan and I adore her. As usual people here are extremely sensitive and treating me like a troll. I am not the one who says SHK is wrong. It is kmedia from some reporters. I said backfire because  haters will bring back her tax scandal again and they have more reasons to put her down. UAA made the wrong turn because I just feel it is not the right time and not a good way to resolve the issue. Agree SHK is being mistreated and Dost/her popularity is misused. As much as people love her as KMY, they will still feel tax scandal is more of a crime than misusing her image. 

It is very difficult to express opinion here because people take is offensively. Either they don't read or are not open-minded. But I can't please everyone and express what people like to read. I support SHK no matter what and respect her decion. I just feel the lawsuit is not worth it compare to the hate that she is getting. It will also not good on her resume. 

OMG! @dees33 you didn't make me wait 2 hours!! And you actually make your stand and explain it in detail without suggesting anything else. Good job there and you just make everyone understand why you said what you said so people don't hate you! And we will have 1 troll down. This wonkyoshipper did very well today with only 1 referencing to the other star. Keep it up 

Now you keep your love for Kyo ya!! that's what she needs now!! And remember you don't mention other co star here or paint any negativity towards Kyo or Ki because is against the rules. 

Oh may I recommend you to read also the act of war? you just successfully helped me proved my point here! 

@dees33 I really didn't want to respond. But ok, I'll just jump in this once. Fine; you can have your opinion. Now others have also rebutted. The positives from the lawsuit outweigh the negatives. She has also pledged that any compensation that is won will be donated to a very worthy cause. This alone is worth celebrating. Now, let's stop discussing this. Let's move on.

Personally, I am waiting for another cover shoot. Sigh.... Also, spending my free time looking up suitable Baeksang-worthy gowns that Goddess would look good in.

song-hye-gyo-63.jpg

Archived