[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

Finally able to log in!!! Please post some more @hclover96. Much needed post to lift up our shipping spirits! LOL.

Wait, what was that mess I just read!? Ugh! Please just ignore the negative vibe and focus on our main thread and our purpose here! The more you pick on that person, the more she'll love the attention and post more. 

Let's stay classy! Ship on...

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NO! Let her say why she as a SHK fan that have ship her so hard with other man is here shading her bias!!!!! 

Please tell me I really want to know!!!! Once and for all!!! Everyone should know why a SHK fan is doing this!! 

Do not spam her now untill she say WHY! 

I recommend everyone to read THE ACT OF WAR 

hello friends, am new here. been a fan of SHK since AIMH. love DOTS and thank u all for the updates of SHK & SJK. oh & been a silent reader for a long time..love the insights given by many friends here.

What are you, April-month?  You started with a bang, 01Apr had SongSong co-host a dinner party for DOTS staff, crew and casts ...then you gave us so many highs ...and a low this time ...April-month, I believe in you.  You will give us something daebak before you give way for May-month.  I am waiting and hoping for that. Fighting! After all, April is spring time in Korea - new beginnings, new hope, a time for flowers to bloom. :) 

just saw Cha Tae Hyun show at Radio Star,, hahaha he is indeed super funny guy.. ^^ now he mention about his wife being a fans of song joong ki.. how kind you are oppa.. 

CTH is the only person who could called Song Hye Kyo on the show and teased her at Radio Star years ago, and oppa can make her laugh...  

*ignore troll or whoever you are... lalalalala

There are reports saying that SHK side is RIGHT. Lawsuit is going to backfire on J.CORP. I think UAA made the RIGHT turn. She just recovers from the scandal and THEREFOR HOLY GODDESS WILL CONTINUE HER REIGN!

I am pretty sure that's what that Troll meant........

CHEERS TO LOVE & SUPPORT AND MORE HUGS!!!!

image_zpsxbgaqixy.gif

image_zpsdfsmxvzr.gif

•  

@Bambiina NO!! Don't even go there don't flame her once you do that you have lost the game! Let her talk so she can never talk again 

Now you are a woman with sense @Bambiina You trust me I am so close already! Remember Kyo went fishing with Ki and they waited 2 hours for nothing? Patience patience 

i recommend everyone to read THE ACT OF WAR!! 

I'm  sure SHK co seek legal advice before suing the jewellery co. First they will scrutinise the contract thoroughly to see if they have the right to sue for infringement of copyright of images of star. Once ascertain, they will go ahead with it. If the jewellery co is right and know it's rights, they will not sear/throw dirt on papers. They will just show court with the contract and claim it's right to usage of said photos for publicity/promotional events. My guess is they didn't think and see big picture when they sponsored DOTS. Their Sales/marketing department suck BIG TIME on missing out on putting a clause on copyrights. They have more than enough time to quickly seek SHK to extend the contract by another 6 months. Judging by her endorsement sale of beauty products during TWTWB, they should know that their jewellery will sell like hot cakes. Her Star power alone sells the products regardless whether the series is a hit or not. It's a stupid move of the Co not to extend contract when knowing the drama will air soon. They just want to have their cream & cherries on top of the cake. They thought they could get away with it unnoticed. Greed has a price to pay. 

All said. .. if by chance SHK co's legal department  made the mistake and thought they own the copyrights and payment has to be paid out according to usage of image, then her co ought to sue the legal department or fire them. But I'm sure it is not the case.

Now I woder if her contract states any future use of her image for publicity/promotional events of their products, they have to pay x amount of $$$ as royal fee. (If there's such a thing in the advertising world.)

45 minutes ago, dees33 said:

There are reports saying that SHK side is wrong. Lawsuit is going to backfire on her. I think UAA made the wrong turn this time. She just recovers from the scandal and they are coming back now. 

Pleasebdo elaborate  ..  why is it going to backfire .. why wrong turn? Just recover?    Are you sure .. that scandal was ages ago .. what has it got to do with current issue? Even if it were brought up .. she paid her due ... she faced it like a true 'warrior'. SO WHAT?  Now nothing can blemish her record ... she is loved by the whole asia .. and just look at all medias .. they are backing her up this time no one is going to abandoned her and she is not doing it for the money .. she is going TO DONATE if she wins .. AREN'T YOU PROUD OF HER? 

SHE SACRIFICE HER CHANCE OF WINNING AWARD ... she doesn't care of the back lash ... SHE IS DOING WHAT IS RIGHT FOR HER .. she cut short her vacation (to be confirm) ... and for what? IT IS NOT FOR THE MONEY .. she is donating it .. 

I AM PROUD OF HER .... she does not care about material .. she is standing for her right and for everyone else so that in future a@@@ ole company will bot take advantage ... pls excuse my english my typo .. please manup and elaborate .. why do you think it will backfire?

I'm a fan of kyo since AIMH, , she really has great personality and nice heart person, I really like her character in DOTS, she has great chemistry with SKJ, they look great onscreen or BTS, hope she met the right person like him, and has warm and happy family with her lovers soon, hope she can settle from the lawsuit case and see her in new projects , kyo will be get stronger to face all those struggles, she need someone to hug and give her support;)and thank you everyone who support here for our Kikyo couples, 

1 hour ago, hclover96 said:

Lol, I think that's enough spamming for me tonight.  Beauty sleep calls.  One last gif before I go :D

Can I just say how freaking hot SJK looks in that plain white T-shirt?  He certainly enjoys making her laugh :lol:

@hclover96 When you have the time, I'd like to see that white t-shirt collection! Lol

As well as all the scenes where he tries to make Goddess laugh, like a boy trying to get the attention of the girl he has a crush on

CfQkJJMVIAASTUy.jpg

34 minutes ago, Bambiina said:

@Bambiina raaarwr! So feisty and I love it! You go girl! Whip her hard! haha.

Let's just all hope it won't affect her. After all, the awards is from popularity and based on acting skills (for actress/actors awards) or at least, what I hope for! Baeksang should and must simply recognize each given awards solely for the category they are rewarding that certain person for - their skills, be it in entertainment, direction, acting etc. I am hoping they will overlook this current situation with our bae SHK and focus on her artistic prowess in DOTS which made it very successful and popular along with SJK's great performance as well. Anyway, this is not new to her and this will not affect her at all, she'll tackle this head on. She might be having a little hard time because of the counter banter of the latter but it will all pass and she'll take stride again. She's been in the business for 20 years, nothing can put her down. 

Anyway, soooo many back reading to do. Love reading all of them though and drooling over all the images posted! Gaaaaaah.

Edit: 

Took out your quote @Bambiina since you deleted it! LOL.

Archived