[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@sskikyo23 It's not necessarily the dating rumors that are the issue, but the lawsuit that might influence the Baeksang voters/awards committee. While to us, Hye Kyo has a clear cut case, J.estina is muddying public opinion by bringing up her old tax scandal. And that's bad publicity in any case for SHK. I'm with @Barhos Lwx that that shouldn't have any bearing on her nomination for a Baeksang, but in Korea, it does/might. Now, if they are indeed revealed to be dating, then I don't think it would affect their nomination at all. LOL. People seem to want for them to be really together. :)

Edit

@Chewy Hoe Yahoo! I feel even better with that article! :) Glad Dispatch is on our side :) 

@angieknows that would be unfair if the awards get swayed/affected by old news especially since she did own up to that tax evasion scandal and publicly apologized too. That was a low blow done by J.estina considering that SHK has done their brand good resulting into a surge in sales. Anyway, I am glad that SHK has a good support system. I have good faith that she will win this case. :D

Edit: @Chewy Hoe omo! That is awesome! Means more people supporting our beauty <3

I could be wrong, but using SHK's image to promote/sell their products would seem like the store's new endorsers can't sell their products well? The new brand ambassadors cannot even take credit for recent increase in the company's stock price as it was reported that it was due to SHK and DOTS?

If these were true, in my opinion, then it means that SHK's financial losses can be ascertained. 

Good morning, everyone! 

I love and support Hye Kyo! :heart: 

I hope everything is okay with uri beauty. We will support her no matter what the results may be. And I hope it wont affects the Baeksang Award. Like, what it has to do with it? HMM.

Anyway, I would really love it if BigBoss would call Beauty and encourage her like what she did when he got injured during DOTS. 

Even a phone call can cheer each other up, isnt it?

*Line from DOTS*

YSJ:" I'd like to see you tomorrow."

KMY:"Are you always this direct?"

YSJ:" Forget about that, Let's meet up now." 

:blush::heart:

1 minute ago, Chewy Hoe said:

Dispatch have spoken!! Everyone is up for Kyo 

http://www.dispatch.co.kr/507674

thank god! finally dispatch to the rescue. i don't even understand the article but i am glad that a news portal finally explain for her. :)

@Barhos Lwx goog thing that you brought up the question. actually i have been wondering about the same thing. because news coming from fans' speculation and even the recent lawsuit have nothing (maybe?) to do with the award. but as it has been explained by the others (sorry cannot tag everyone), i agree with the others to be cautious about the situation for now.

2 hours ago, lovely_skham_stv said:

10 REASONS WHY

[SHK & SJK FOUND IT DIFFICULT TO LOOK AT EACH OTHER]

1.) They can't help but smile

2.) Their HAPPINESS would show more than normal 

3.) Both found each other to be very attractive

4.) They want to repeat the scene

5.) They aren't ready to be in character just yet 

6.) Their faces were too much of a distraction

7.) Whatever they intend to do is WAY TOO CUTE

8.) Hard to restrain a natural reaction to certain scenes

9.) Hard to focus/maintain excitement

10.) THEY LIKE EACH OTHER A LOT A LOT! :heart: 

* This list was my interpretation, and I just wanted to liven up the mood so HERE IS A GIF MARATHON of the moments I am referring to :blush:

Cr: As Tagged / Original Owners / @hclover96

Hide contents

Cr: As Tagged / Original Owners /@hclover96

Everything on point here and this is sooooooo not helping my dots withdrawals! :bawling: 

@angelicXD and @thepixies No worries, that bouquet in the video is an altogether different day :) . The one we talked about is a different one because those were clearly white roses and look at how they're not bunched up flowers like the ones in ELLE, also the ferns on the DongWon set are flat leafed like SHK's bouquet and not spindly like one in Elle. EVEN SJK's white shirt is different on the DongWon tuna cf compared to the ELLE video , lol...look at the collars.

They removed the ferns in the later pictures but the original still looks the same to the bouquet SHK had posted. 

Also, why would ELLE post a video from the DongWon tuna set! ...lol... so don't worry..thought I should clarify before people panic again, I can't deal with that today.

SAME

SAME

CxxzLd.jpg

DIFFERENT

8 minutes ago, redwinecouple said:

SJK's got a message for SHK and everyone. Lol 

Credits to kbsworld fb page

Exactly how I imagine one of the ways he'd cheer her up! And I like that softened serious look he has when he said ily the 2nd time :wub:

@Chewy Hoe yeah, can't find any news about her return as of now. Don't know what's going on, maybe the Thai fans were wrong about the information? It's already 10 am and her flight would have landed at 8:50 am.

Departure                                                                          Arrival                             Flight

12:40 am
8:50 am
Korean Air 638

Ya! And I thought so earlier and even told Angieknows that she had landed in Korean time here but turns out she played ninja again? Or she didn't get on that flight? Geez 

i edited that post already 

@joongkyo it's too late a timing and probably they wanted more of SJK instead? But what amazes me is that Korean media didn't stalk the airport for her arrival back?  She have so many things on her plate and now she play ninja? Omo I don't know anymore!!!!!! Pm pm 

A contract is a legal instrument. Any violation of its terms & conditions will have legal implications. It is not SHK who had violated the terms. She fulfilled her obligations till the end. Clearly, J Estina had violated the terms by misrepresenting the public by the wrongful use of her in their publicity materials.

Their act is also made worse by the omission of vital information that SHK is not their client obviously during the period where DOTs and SHK are both red-hot. There is an implication to cheat.

I'm sure SHK is in good hands and the outcome is likely to be in her favor. The K netizens are matured enough to see the wrong unless they support cheating and don't mind being the victims. :)

Her agency should capitalise on the good publicity of her donations of the awarded damages to the said fashion business or whoever are the recipients. Her acting talent should undeniably be  given due recognition at the Baeksang Awards.

The world is watching Korea to see how it treats an angel who has brought nothing but glory to her country, despite all the setbacks.   :)

No she is SHK people would see her!! Lol 

even in Jan people still see her despite being covered up so there you go

@ludadeer lol I didn't make that! I just wanted to share it. Check out the violin piece yet? The video and music will haunt you more with DOTS! Haha 

@joongkyo they are clueless all right but she is alone and they are not that dumb and timing timing timing 

@joongkyo I think puppy reads this thread or people who reads this thread knows puppy? Because he is no longer following that Thai fan IG!? 

@Chewy Hoe January...yes!. But probably media also took that picture before they even knew what was going on. They thought she was flying for work..lol.

S.Korean media probably gets the most clueless media award. They need netizens to feed them clues before they investigate.

Archived