[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

@angieknows well I would most definitely walk up to say hi at the very least to check how they are reacting first and then proceed with the next step which will be unknown to me untill they react to me first lol 

oh added to say: I am quite lucky in getting people married. I once met vic Zhou(Taiwanese actor) while eating steamboat and told him to better hurry up getting married because he is not young anymore and he got married soon after. Is this a sign? Should I tell SJK that if I run into him? 

pray tell yours 

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

10 REASONS WHY

[SHK & SJK FOUND IT DIFFICULT TO LOOK AT EACH OTHER]

1.) They can't help but smile

2.) Their HAPPINESS would show more than normal 

3.) Both found each other to be very attractive

4.) They want to repeat the scene

5.) They aren't ready to be in character just yet 

6.) Their faces were too much of a distraction

7.) Whatever they intend to do is WAY TOO CUTE

8.) Hard to restrain a natural reaction to certain scenes

9.) Hard to focus/maintain excitement

10.) THEY LIKE EACH OTHER A LOT A LOT! :heart: 

* This list was my interpretation, and I just wanted to liven up the mood so HERE IS A GIF MARATHON of the moments I am referring to :blush:

Cr: As Tagged / Original Owners / @hclover96

kTS8Go7.jpg

3556131961_8228bfc9_img-381194d9e42db6b3

Spoiler

Cr: As Tagged / Original Owners / @hclover96

ed97c81bjw1f35u04jszmg209q0561l0.gif

ed97c81bjw1f35t95bwowg20b405xu11.gif

ed97c81bjw1f35t4xmjjyg20b405x7wh.gif

ed97c81bjw1f35t6gzrwsg20b405x1l0.gif

237473099_ae7b3bb7.gif

l3V0kiyOsCJ8pra3C.gif

@Chewy Hoe Originally, my plan would be to act like a regular fan ... Walk up to him, introduce myself, compliment him, get his autograph, and have a picture taken with him ... and if possible, persuade him to grant me an interview for our blog ... But I kind of want to make the moment memorable. So, my alternate and weird plan is this: I'll walk up to him, say hi, introduce myself, give him my phone, and pretend I don't know who he is at all (since I'll be a foreigner/tourist) and ask him to take a picture of me with my friend. Heh. I just want to see his reaction---if he'll be relieved that he was actually not recognized or find the humor in the situation. Once I get my reaction, then, I"ll go all fangirl :) 

Edit

@Chewy Hoe Yes, if you meet him, you should definitely say to Song Joong Ki that he needs to get married soon to Song Hye Kyo! :) You never know. You might have some sort of unknown power to make that happen considering your experience with Vic Zhou :)

@angieknows I tell ya the weird plan is almost foolproof!! And you are lucky he speaks and understand English! Where's your blog? Pm me? 

Added: eh it works for Vic because he understands exactly what I was saying! But I am not sure if SJK would understand exactly what I was trying to say even if he understands English? lol 

@Chewy Hoe Our blog is on my signature :) Couch Kimchi :) Right now, our blog is overrun with everything SJK, SHK, and DOTS. The other authors aren't complaining, so, I feel a bit bad for our readers who have to put up with my addiction. 

And you should try it with Joong Ki anyway :) You never know ...

Edit

@Chewy Hoe By that time, I hope to have mastered some conversational Korean. It's my goal! LOL. So, SJK and I can converse in both Korean and English.

@angieknows Ahh!! Goodange!!! Nice to talk to you here on Soompi!! 

Added: People lets give it up for Angieknows aka Goodange from Couch Kimchi!!!  fans will be thrilled!! 

Still please have a listen to that MV i sent you even though Bring me the night is not underground lol 

19 minutes ago, Chewy Hoe said:

@angieknows I tell ya the weird plan is almost foolproof!! And you are lucky he speaks and understand English! Where's your blog? Pm me? 

Added: eh it works for Vic because he understands exactly what I was saying! But I am not sure if SJK would understand exactly what I was trying to say even if he understands English? lol 

you can tell him by sign language..or you can say..

"you and hye kyossi..(then you hum the wedding march)..dum..dum..dumdum..okay ?(show him ok signal..hahhaa)".

@Chewy Hoe  :w00t::wub: Okay, I just finished watching the MV. I love the editing and it goes so well with the music. It makes me want to marathon DOTS, which I'm missing so badly!!! I wish we had a time machine! I miss the weekly excitement.

Anyway, thank you for sharing that! :) Did you make it? It's wonderful! 

Edit

@Chewy Hoe Oops. Got ya. Just saw the Cr. to owner part ;) And I was wondering why your username's Chewy. LOL. It's certainly unforgettable :) 

Hello SJk! This video always make me smile. Handsome man. Look what he's holding. His laugh is contagious. 

Anyway, if you're in Korea, visit Kolon store! Galore, the store is SJK heaven lol.

I hope everything goes right for SHK. Even though they're not affecting financial lost to her, the court still needs to protect the celebrities right. It's really unfair. Fightin! 

I apologize if this has been answered before but how can small matters have influence on Baeksang or some other awards? I mean personal lives of actors/actress' shouldn’t have any influence unless it's something really inappropriate/illegal. In that regard dating rumors or the recent lawsuit shouldn't have any effect since the former isn't an adulterous one and the later she is the victim rather than perpetrator. If this sort of things still has influence then I can’t take those awards seriously

Actually you have a strong point there but because bakseang is a very serious academy so we just want to be careful but you offered a very good perspective there!! 

@angieknows IRK! That voice really that's why I post things with content lol 

don't we just love people like barhos Lwx who wake up that side of our brain to further think....I really like that perspective and I don't like that many to start with lol 

@Barhos Lwx I think we have to be a Korean to have a full understanding about why such things influence the awards body. Their society is just very proper ... I get it, but I also don't get it since my thinking is influenced by the Western culture. Maybe @joongkyo or others here can better explain it. But I'm glad you brought it up because this is something I can ask my Korean friend. 

@Chewy Hoe Hye Kyo!!! Her speaking voice is so sexy! Hahah. And her face is truly unparalleled in Korea or even in the whole of Asia---at least, in my opinion. 

11 minutes ago, angelicXD said:

Hello SJk! This video always make me smile. Handsome man. Look what he's holding. His laugh is contagious. 

LOL! I was just looking at this vid! Great minds! :D

Spoiler

Too bad it ain't the same bouquet.... :( 

Happy Thursday, fellow shippers! 

@Chewy Hoe Agree! :) Glad @Barhos Lwx joined the conversation ... you really should have joined a long time ago :) I agree with your assessment of the situation, but I think I might also be a bit clueless and too optimistic. To me, I really just can't see Hye Kyo being snubbed, and while there are these issues, it isn't like she doesn't have any supporters within the industry. I wonder if Korean artists have to campaign for votes the way they do here in the US with the Oscars, Golden Globes, etc.

I am glad SHK's already back in Korea and I have faith that she'll come out victorious of whatever legal battle that awaits her return.

The good thing about SHK is she got this strong support system to back her up during these times and well the fan side of me says she's got an equally strong "Big Boss" to shield her from all the unnecessary stress and tension.:blush:

Archived