[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this is a must watch!!

I just love every second of it!!!
aww close ups of those very subtle, yet so beautiful songsong moves make me fall in love with them all over again! (I can see so many songsong hints that I didn't get to see in BTS :)  especially the slow motions of the truck kiss scene... :wub: I see how SHK is totally into him.
I'm still dying to know what he whispered to her at 2.05 (does anyone have any idea?pls let me know)
the highlight is the immense confidence he has in Song-Song at 4.57! simply WOW!!! (I wish someone makes a gif of that amazing moment) 

Morning and evening everyone :D

I'm crazy, the first thing I do in the morning is checking on the tread and the last thing I do before going to bed at night is reading the tread, lol. Blame KiKyo :D 

@sigang

Thanks so much for the translation on GotTv (I hope I got the tv station name right, it's so hard to look for the page of your post, I am using my mobile). Even the MC thought their kisses are real and one of them even said they are really dating. And I like it that the director is defensive about them. KiKyo really has the best people surrounding them, people who won't spill anything to anyone. Well, except PBY, lol, she is cute with her statement.

Is my post okay guys? I don't want to break our non speculation mode. 

And SJK really sounds like an oldie, he has an old soul, I remember some people said he has a 50 yo man thoughts in a 30 yo man body. 

Speaking of body, why do I feel the tread is getting hotter lately, lol. Keep the pictures coming :D 

@redwinecouple

Yes sure, glad that you like it :D When they are bickering about RV they looked so natural just like real husband and wife. Wonder how their marriage life would be in real life. 

@bliss7 rewatching this with a clear head in the morning and I especially loved the part in kbs news9 at 4:57 when he didn't even pause to think or contemplate his answer, and immediately saying "yes" /even before/ the male news anchor finished saying that the lady news anchor can't break up SS couple :wub: and his slight satisfied happy smile when he said it, like there's nothing or noone that can come in between them. Again, this brings me back to what PBY said that she has no right to come in between SS  heh! 

45 minutes ago, alleverything said:

I'm 100% sure they cut this part so that we wouldn't see him "drag" her towards them. Which is ridiculous. Why are we not supposed to see that, editors?

It literally got cut from him reaching out to her, to whoops she's suddenly standing next to him

two things are obvious!
1. he couldn't wait until she walks up to him
2. he made it an opportunity to touch her :P

On 4/26/2016 at 7:49 AM, barneybaby said:

Thanks so much kikyo486 for ur reply..greatly appreciate!. :) But its funny that MCW stop follow SHK IG suddenly. 

But its ok..i only interested to hear all the happy news about SS couple!!  Thanks so much for all the sharing here..really great efforts from all of u! 

From : Me who refresh tis thread every minute whenever i am free! Lol!! :) 

Welcome!!! :) 

@stargazer187 LOL. Yeah. I dropped the number. I hated having the underscore. And  you sure are devoted to this thread to be doing all that back reading and posting messages at the same time! LOL. 

@alleverything What I love about that part of the BTS is that he just couldn't resist just letting her go. He just naturally gravitated towards her and felt he must engage her :D 

And I wonder what made him think to interrogate Min Seuk about Hye Kyo? Like ... why? LOL. But I'm glad he did it because it got us a great moment :D He could have teased Puppy about other things, but the focus was still on Hye Kyo ;) Again, he wanted to engage Hye Kyo, but indirectly. For whatever reason, he wanted to relate the activity to Hye Kyo in some way ... I hope this isn't considered speculation.

12 hours ago, angieknows said:

@sight_stv

@Bambiina means SHK's giving her reason to continue to believe in the strength of our Song-Song/KiKyo/Adam ship, so to speak :) SHK's giving us an even stronger foundation :) 

@sight_stv – kekekeke .. let me change my statement then – She continue to give me reason – TO SPAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzz …. Hahahhaha …. Adding a bit more excitement to my already exciting life …

Angie – Some say Joongkyo the captain .. some say Jingoo .. hehehe .. sorry Joongkyo – you are no longer the captain of this ship, I down grade you to Co-Captain (you can keep the hat though) … THE CAPTAIN OF THIS SHIP is Our one and only Song Hye Kyo … wahahahha .. she is making sure the ship is moving a full speed …

12 hours ago, lynne22 said:

@Bambiina agreed :wub:

and the pictures update... omg.. i lol so hard...SHK is amazing.. haha.. that's how you answer trolsss :lol:

Not 1 .. BUT 2 –  The other IG photo it’s her looking at that OSSEM desert-hug huh?? .. MELETOP HOKAY ..  learn new word Dear – everytime SHK uploade some awesome photo of BB (bigbos) the best word to describe is MELETOP … it mean better than awesome better than amazing  .. hehehe ..

12 hours ago, hyukgu said:

Her posts implicitly tell us to keep calm and believe on them really :wub: As I have ever said before, this SHK unnie seriously the best in understanding the "right-timing" concept LOL :D

Credit: as tagged.

Wakakakak .. WHAT KEEP CALM???????? CAN YOU KEEP CALM like Howell – she update her IG with BB Howell??

Are you that calm?? Please edit you poss ..

kekekekkekeke .. everytime she update her IG with her ‘significant’ half – I can’t keep calm, I would have this volcanic effect inside me … volcano erupted inside of me … everything explode inside me .. you name it ovaries? Heart? Liver? … hehehehe …  Aiya – I yem a mess

29 minutes ago, Bambiina said:

Wakakakak .. WHAT KEEP CALM???????? CAN YOU KEEP CALM like Howell – she update her IG with BB Howell??

Are you that calm?? Please edit you poss ..

kekekekkekeke .. everytime she update her IG with her ‘significant’ half – I can’t keep calm, I would have this volcanic effect inside me … volcano erupted inside of me … everything explode inside me .. you name it ovaries? Heart? Liver? … hehehehe …  Aiya – I yem a mess

LOOOOL Aahahahaha lemme edit my post then :lol: You know when in the real practice, I also cannot keep calm like you too, right? Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

We need to see Dr. Kang Moyeon to check  if everything inside us explode tho LOL I heard she's not only great at surgeries but also she also can cure this kind of problem :lol:

Ohhh here I tot we can’t speculate .. I went to the corner and sulked whole day! . I thought there go my shipping day .. Oh NO!!!!! (dramatic much) .. My life is ending .. what I am gonna do now? No more DOTS? No More speculating aka shipping? … Oh I can’t take this anymore …

MUAHAHHAH … that what I tot yesterday .. AND I SAW .. walauwey … everyone still speculating … wahahahhahahh …. OMG .. this ajumma term of speculating different from the mass … wahahaa … Now I yem back to my bubbly self .. please expect more bubbly post .. huhu ..

And I haven’t been updating our yellow tiger for so long – I guess with recent ‘incident’ I am compel to update him ..

Bambiina to Yellow Tiger

Sir,

I am very sorry that I have neglected to update you of the troops’ condition and the progress of the ‘SHIP’

Sir, I believe we are about to reach our destination – Paradise – looking at the birds flocking together and the movement of the clouds .. I am sure we will reach ‘land’ soon … we received a lot of evidence (direct from the horse mouth) …

The troops are esthetic Sir, we received a lot of application to be in this ship (some don’t mind working as janitor) and we recruited more troops … Sir, you need to send backup – I mean bigger ship …  These new troops are so energetic … we need more space Sir.

The ship was sailing smoothly until recently – Our ship was almost hit by a random missile (near miss)  .. It didn't  harm the ship .. but still our panties were on fire Sir … (including 2 boxers) … Some of us retaliate .. (including me) .. We started shooting everywhere .. while the backup hastily loading the guns ..  Fortunately there was no casualty.

THANK GOD we didn’t launch the missile Sir … THANK GOD …

And we received warning by the Peace Corp Major to seize fire .. or they will confiscate our license and our SHIP cannot sail … may be we need to anchor our ship in the middle of the ocean .. WOAH ..

The gun now back in the store room .. all troops aware of the mistake and we are ‘repenting’  (kekekekeke I could help but laugh at my own joke – MUAHAHHA) ..

The troops are repenting and reflecting on their mistake (though we were just defending).

From now on the troops promised not to allow anything to easily set fire to their panties. We have our panty in checked .. no worries

With this I conclude my report Sir …

Reported By

Bambiina

1002 27/04/2016

Morning comrades :lol: from a country who has boundary with Thailand, just imagine now I'm at the same timezone with Hye Kyo's and in the next few days is Joong Ki's (or both of them, who knows :rolleyes: can boost my excitement significantly. My new day starts with immediately opening this thread when I wake up and backreading while giggling like crazy :blink:

And kudos to the advertising agency who put the huge poster of Joong Ki's face on the bus window, I laugh so hard when seeing it and would love to have the similar one in my country too, I guess the number of people who use public transportation will increase for sure :lol:

And yeah some vitamin for the new day, Joong Ki the cutie troll and yes as joongkyo has said, their height difference is perfect ;)

tumblr_o657awxn9y1vpe86uo5_r1_400.gif

Credit to DOTS@Tumblr.

13 minutes ago, Bambiina said:

Ohhh here I tot we can’t speculate .. I went to the corner and sulked whole day! . I thought there go my shipping day .. Oh NO!!!!! (dramatic much) .. My life is ending .. what I am gonna do now? No more DOTS? No More speculating aka shipping? … Oh I can’t take this anymore …

MUAHAHHAH … that what I tot yesterday .. AND I SAW .. walauwey … everyone still speculating … wahahahhahahh …. OMG .. this ajumma term of speculating different from the mass … wahahaa … Now I yem back to my bubbly self .. please expect more bubbly post .. huhu ..

And I haven’t been updating our yellow tiger for so long – I guess with recent ‘incident’ I am compel to update him ..

Bambiina to Yellow Tiger

Sir,

I am very sorry that I have neglected to update you of the troops’ condition and the progress of the ‘SHIP’

Sir, I believe we are about to reach our destination – Paradise – looking at the birds flocking together and the movement of the clouds .. I am sure we will reach ‘land’ soon … we received a lot of evidence (direct from the horse mouth) …

The troops are esthetic Sir, we received a lot of application to be in this ship (some don’t mind working as janitor) and we recruited more troops … Sir, you need to send backup – I mean bigger ship …  These new troops are so energetic … we need more space Sir.

The ship was sailing smoothly until recently – Our ship was hit by a wave … about 10 meter high .. which actually won’t harm the ship .. but still our panties were on fire Sir … (including 2 boxers) … Some of us retaliate .. (including me) .. We started shooting everywhere .. while the backup hastily loading the guns ..  Fortunately there was no casualty.

THANK GOD we didn’t launch the missile Sir … THANK GOD …

And we received warning by the Peace Corp Major to seize fire .. or they will confiscate our license and our SHIP cannot sail … may be we need to anchor our ship in the middle of the ocean .. WOAH ..

The gun now back in the store room .. all troops aware of the mistake and we are ‘repenting’  (kekekekeke I could help but laugh at my own joke – MUAHAHHA) ..

The troops are repenting and reflecting on their mistake (though we were just defending).

From now on the troops promised not to allow anything to easily set fire to their panties. We have our panty in checked .. no worries

With this I conclude my report Sir …

Reported By

Bambiina

1002 27/04/2016

OMG! LOL _Thank you, @Bambiina! This is hilarious :lol: 

@Bambiina We're not really speculating. We're making observations :) At least, I'm trying to. 

The shoelace scene in DOTS somewhat reminds me of the deafeningly silent moments in In The Mood For Love. So, I wish the Songs would make a drama or a movie that's akin to the style and tone of that film. Maybe they can work with Wong Kar Wai together? :) I heard Hye Kyo had a bit of a hard time with the director, but he seems to like working with her. And Joong Ki would be perfect in those quiet moments that are staples in WKW's films. He communicates so much with just his eyes. And Hye Kyo in a figure-hugging cheongsam ... Joong Ki's eyeballs would bug out! :)

FnQ1yq.jpg

LtIIwp.jpg

I'm also with @stargazer187 that a gun-toting and be-wigged Hye Kyo would be cool, too ... like this gal in Chungking Express.

SK6cgh.jpg

5 hours ago, lovely_skham_stv said:

Lastly I wanted to comment on how....... 

SJK KNOWS EXACTLY WHAT TO SAY TO BRING OUT THAT WONDERFUL SMILE THAT SHK HAS, ITS SO REFRESHING TO WITNESS THIS TYPE OF RELATIONSHIP UNFOLD!

*There are so many examples that it would have been quite exhausting to name them all but here is just a few:

• SJK says "You seem to seriously hate it" [White doves scene]
  • SJK cuts in front of her while saluting, can I say this she literally almost had his armpit as an umbrella LOL
  • SJK was rolling around on the floor when she was trying to act her "cute drunk" self
  • SJK just can't seem to look directly at her since he can't hold his smile/laughter 
    • The scolding scene, them walking in the field path
  • SJK says"I need my mom's permission"
  • SJK says "Give me my gun" [Beach scene]
  • SJK calles the fish "It's a fishy"
  • SJK initiates FIST BUMP x2 at HK press conference

Good morning, Shippers!

Love this post (sorry to cut it). So happy that SJK is a "making SHK smile expert". I hope this will continue for years".

Bear with me on the Beyonce gifs (I'm on a Bey binge)

I love it when you guys speculate and give the shippers great tidbits and info on the SS couple ;) 

You guys totally remind of me of: 

l3V0Ab8Tj9Ng48Gre.gif

Every single day, I open the thread and find it like:

26AHFJtquBxIaX8Va.gif

and it's filled with some of the best things I read all day! (Like, this thread keeps me excited amidst the weeks and weeks of exams and papers I have right now)

My mood every time I read a post:

l3V0fwmx5e11aJD0c.gif

Sorry not sorry for the excessive beyonce again.

NF2ePwKG4GACc.gif

KEEP SAILING MY FRIENDS!!! :heart:

Archived