[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A few weeks ago, i posted an article written by Cha Xiao Xin, a well known and experienced Hong Kong entertainment journalist. Yesterday, she posted another article about DOTS with a title " Why are they using tying shoelace scene as the official poster"

After she posted the article on weibo, netizens are guessing whether she is also a SS shipper and some even wonder whether she is talking about YSJ&KMY or SJK&SHK.

Let me share a bit about the article's content

"SJK attended the Dior Homme event last week.He stayed less than 24 hours, posed 7 minutes for the media and answered a total of 3 questions before entering the hall"

The official poster is classic.Soldier SJK bending down to help Doctor SHK to tie her shoelace, with earthquake aftermath as the background. Why are they not using sunken ship island as the poster? or the scene when the 2 leads are pulling our heartstrings with their sweet kissing scenes?how about when SS share the same bed? or the critical moment where SHK was trying to save the injured SJK after he was shot?

And they just had to use a scene where we can only see their profiles, not being able to see directly the handsome and beautiful face of the leads plus the rubble at the background. 

SJK tied SHK shoelace with so much attentiveness. In the midst of the relief effort,he still noticed and took care of his lover's shoelace.He made sure that he tied the shoelace tightly so that she wouldn't stumble. Thereafter, one went to do rescue effort and the other became the strong backing by taking care of the injured, both working side by side in the midst of adversities.

Woman no longer need a man to shelter her from ' wind and rain',she is professional, independent and confident. Just like the declaration of gender equality,in the poster, we can see that both are squatting but they are of the same height. Men,nowadays, do not necessarily enjoy being a male chauvinist.It is too tiring to take care of their girlfriend 24/7, they do not need a princess, on the contrary, they like a woman who can communicate well,has their own opinions and a partner that shares the same values.That's the reason why there are increasing number of Noona-Dongsaeng relationships.

A man bending down to tie a woman's shoelace,this moment is more endearing and heartwarming than any hugs and kisses.How can one not be bewitched.

SHK was wearing a short and she's willing to let a man to get close to her leg without any reservation.This in fact guarantees his position in her heart.

source:weibo

Info from Baidu, Baeksang awards will be held on 3rd June

Yeah after a short time of noticing, I have to say that Kyo's shape is really a thing. However thesedays the Goddess tends to dress secretively and I feel a little bit pity about it but consider carefully, it's her way to protect us the human being because the current level of Goddess is already too high and not sure which is the consequence (maybe crying rainbow) if we (or someone) see her reveals more. (please pardon my impure mind...)

@Chewy Hoe I always enjoy your smart posts and admire your sense of humor so continue spreading the positive vibe, never get bored of them :lol:

1 hour ago, angieknows said:

@joongkyo @ilovesjk and everyone here ... I guess if I really want to go full byeontae I could post that clip of Joong Ki in Penny Pinchers ... it was very naughty but also made me laugh a lot. He seemed like a horny teen ... I just couldn't ... LOL.

At work, when I'm not trying to sneak a look at this thread, I sometimes daydream about Hye Kyo and Joong Ki making out at her place in New York. LOL. I've often wondered if the scene in my head is close to what could have gone down when they met up in NY early this year. Okay, I've also imagined them making out like the characters did in Coffee Prince. Heh ... Hye Kyo pinned against the wall and just passionately smooching Joong Ki as he desperately pulls the shirt over his head. Haha. 

But on a romantic side, my daydreams usually involve this: Song Joong Ki hooking his arm around Song Hye Kyo's shoulders, pulling her tighter next to him, and giving her a lingering kiss on her temple as they walk :wub: I just love it when guys do that ... kissing the side of your head and giving it a good sniff at the same time!

@angieknows....this is my kind of a romantic imagination as well....I share your thoughts chingu!

Quoted from @phuongfoodiedinh

"Also, it feels like SHK is giving Joong Ki all the attention and glory to skyrocket to stardom. She could have shared it with him like many other actresses did with their co-stars, but no, SHK just lay low and let people focus only on SJK. Regardless how comfortable and chummy they are with each other behind the scenes, SHK always put out some formal distance with JK and maintain her modesty and composure around JK in order not to fuel any scandals while JK's on his rise. She even knows that "Joong Ki is at his peak. He knows what to do"; she is indeed proud of him and cheering her best for his career.... All these happenings remind me of this saying: "Behind a successful man there is a woman". In this case, SJK is that successful man while SHK is the woman who pushes him from behind."

This is indeed a sweet way of seeing how SHK is so low profile after such a mega hit drama. She wants to give SJK the chance to shine. I think this is very logical. If this is true (I feel it is), wow, what an amazing woman she is, and if I were SJK, I would be so grateful to her that I will love her my whole life. 

"2) SJK's expoding popularity and star power in China/HK , I think, is partially attributed to SHK's power there too. SHK is prolly the most powerful Korean actress in China and has the most pretigious connections there. Of course DOTS is the main reason for JK's blossoming career in the mainland but to think that his recent China/HK whereabouts are all somewhat related to SHK (Dior show, CF deal with Zhang Ziyi, business with Huang Xiao Ming's Hauyi Brothers, rumoured Happy Camp appearance.....), it really feels like SHK somehow put her hands in these. Considering that SHK is a lot more experiencesd in C-biz and has many more big connections in HK, China, I'm pretty sure SJK would have a steady rising career there if he gets help from SHK ^ ^  "

Not that SJK wouldn't make it big on his own, but the support from SHK would indeed be great for him, since she has so much experience and wide network. 

If this is true, their love is a very profound kind of love. They really make each other's life better on so many levels. 

"5) Having been a fan of Kyo for years, I can't help but feel blessed and surprised by the DOTS-Hye Kyo sometimes. A Hye Kyo so bright, so cheerful, so ordinary (in a good way)! I'd never felt SHK so real and so near like these days. Seeing the cute, cool, funny, tom-boyish, shy, know-how-to-joke HAPPY KYO behind the scenes really remind me of my girl crushes at school. Before, Song Hye Kyo to me was always some kind of untouchable goddess who is always nice, humble, kind-hearted, hard-working but still put up that invisible cover around herself not to let ppl intrude her life and hurt her. For DOTS, we could tell how much SHK has opened up and welcomed more ppl into her life, how joyful and comfortable she is around new people. Apart from the public appearance, SHK seems to have let her guard down around JK. She laughed, smiles, makes jokes, nags, teases,... like any common girl around her bf. SHK is glowing in happiness! 

Song Joong Ki and DOTS seriously have brought the best out of Song Hye Kyo"

It's really a fair game, I think. Since he is the one who makes her bloom even more lately. She is indeed HAPPIER, and I believe his love for her is the reason. I hope they'll make it to the altar *praying*

I hope none of my comments sound offensive. SHK is not only a good "deal" for SJK. SJK is also "a great deal" for SHK. They are amazing for each other.

@khxy Nooooooooo, 3rd June?. I wanted it to be in May!. Lol..so basically we have to have for another week for the nominees list to come out? :tears:

@khxy lol, in one of my earlier posts I mentioned that SJK in DOTS gives off a very early Tom Cruise (Top Gun) fort of aura. You're very right.

41 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Look what I found. Koreas have a new name for SS Couple, they're calling them the "Adam Couple" because "Adam” is pronounced the same as the Korean term for “small”, so they're the representative couple for smaller built celebrities....lol, they're comparing them to JIS and CJW who are the tall couple.

The fact that Koreans give a couple name for SS means they adore this couple as much as we do actually. :wub:

Weekdays have taken over my life for real, now that I don't have much time to spazz here, but I always enjoy reading all your posts, guys. :sweatingbullets:

2080731154_965632f0_2080731154_91ba02ed.

Credit: as tagged.

@khxy Thank you for the translation :)

If the award is on 03rd Jun then thanks God! The date does not clash with the fan meeting schedule of SJK. Which means he will def be there at the award to accompany his lady love :phew:

03rd of Jun is quite far away but I'm so excited already lol Please come quick, June ahhh~

Since this vid too cute, can't not help but share it here

Thanks @khxy for posting and apology for cutting your post.

"Woman no longer need a man to shelter her from ' wind and rain',she is professional, independent and confident. Just like the declaration of gender equality,in the poster, we can see that both are squatting but they are of the same height. Men,nowadays, do not necessarily enjoy being a male chauvinist.It is too tiring to take care of their girlfriend 24/7, they do not need a princess, on the contrary, they like a woman who can communicate well,has their own opinions and a partner that shares the same values.That's the reason why there are increasing number of Noona-Dongsaeng relationships.

A man bending down to tie a woman's shoelace,this moment is more endearing and heartwarming than any hugs and kisses.How can one not be bewitched.

SHK was wearing a short and she's willing to let a man to get close to her leg without any reservation.This in fact guarantees his position in her heart.

couldn't agree more. Aren't we living in the world where male and female are equal? Whether or not it's a oppa-dongsaeng or noona-dongsaeng, age doesnt matters anymore when it comes to love. Indeed, man nowadays don't need a princess bcuz they don't have time to deal with all the bs; vise versa; woman nowadays prefer a man with their own goals and commitments, maja?  (This is only based on my own perspective)

3 minutes ago, Erin Lokanata said:

JoongKi will have his fanmeeting on 7th May in Thailand. But his schedule flight to Thailand is on 4th May. Maybe he have another schedule there? Photoshoot maybe? Or..... :wub:

like meeting the lady in phuket? lols if you have more info about his trip let me know i'll be in bangkok from the 2nd and i'll be flying out on the 8th noon. thankyouuu :)

36 minutes ago, khxy said:

Woah! I admire this journalist's writing so much. Her words are beautifully well-written and at some point, it gives me goosebumps :wub: Thank you so much @khxy for sharing the article to us:heart:

I am 100% believe that she's such a huge fan of both YSJxKMY and SJKxSHK couples LOL :phew:

6 minutes ago, khxy said:

A few weeks ago, i posted an article written by Cha Xiao Xin, a well known and experienced Hong Kong entertainment journalist. Yesterday, she posted another article about DOTS with a title " Why are they using tying shoelace scene as the official poster"

After she posted the article on weibo, netizens are guessing whether she is also a SS shipper and some even wonder whether she is talking about YSJ&KMY or SJK&SHK.

My vote is that the HK entertainment journalist is a SongSong shipper! :D Even after the drama ended, people, including journalists still talk about DOTS and SongSong. Their chemistry is overwhelming that the entire universe is smiling upon them. Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo is a match made in heaven! :heart: 

Archived