[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

@joongkyo @ilovesjk and everyone here ... I guess if I really want to go full byeontae I could post that clip of Joong Ki in Penny Pinchers ... it was very naughty but also made me laugh a lot. He seemed like a horny teen ... I just couldn't ... LOL.

At work, when I'm not trying to sneak a look at this thread, I sometimes daydream about Hye Kyo and Joong Ki making out at her place in New York. LOL. I've often wondered if the scene in my head is close to what could have gone down when they met up in NY early this year. Okay, I've also imagined them making out like the characters did in Coffee Prince. Heh ... Hye Kyo pinned against the wall and just passionately smooching Joong Ki as he desperately pulls the shirt over his head. Haha. 

But on a romantic side, my daydreams usually involve this: Song Joong Ki hooking his arm around Song Hye Kyo's shoulders, pulling her tighter next to him, and giving her a lingering kiss on her temple as they walk :wub: I just love it when guys do that ... kissing the side of your head and giving it a good sniff at the same time!

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This thread is so positive, rational and mature that I'm so proud to be a part of. Lets spread the love instead of hate guys :heart:Love the way he looked at her both in drama and in real life :blush:

953bef7fca806538248e449290dda144ac3482f0

Since I'm in the mood to spread the love lol , please excuse me when I'm posting these old pics. They are too gorgeous to be looked at just once anyway hehe

Spoiler

7da1c1500fb30f246ebf8982cf95d143ad4b0336

987950b20f2442a7f42b9824d643ad4bd1130236

9807580928381f3037346928ae014c086e06f028

8b385ee83901213ff8e2a95d53e736d12e2e9503

816cb4f91a4c510f8285509b6759252dd52aa593

df1b9794d143ad4b2b88f44185025aafa50f06b2

credits of pics: Baidu

BTW, I'm still waiting to read some byeon-tae posts from some members here LOL Please enlighten this thread with your imaginative minds people :))

18 minutes ago, applegirl2 said:

@melissala sjk's looking so gorgeous.. when was this ? 

Thks for Dr Song clip.. What did he say?? 

I don't know when it was.  It was deleted off IG it seems. He was wearing a white shirt yesterday, so it could be then.   Though it could be today.

11 hours ago, phuongfoodiedinh said:

Also, it feels like SHK is giving Joong Ki all the attention and glory to skyrocket to stardom. She could have shared it with him like many other actresses did with their co-stars, but no, SHK just lay low and let people focus only on SJK. Regardless how comfortable and chummy they are with each other behind the scenes, SHK always put out some formal distance with JK and maintain her modesty and composure around JK in order not to fuel any scandals while JK's on his rise. She even knows that "Joong Ki is at his peak. He knows what to do"; she is indeed proud of him and cheering her best for his career.... All these happenings remind me of this saying: "Behind a successful man there is a woman". In this case, SJK is that successful man while SHK is the woman who pushes him from behind. 

2) SJK's expoding popularity and star power in China/HK , I think, is partially attributed to SHK's power there too. SHK is prolly the most powerful Korean actress in China and has the most pretigious connections there. Of course DOTS is the main reason for JK's blossoming career in the mainland but to think that his recent China/HK whereabouts are all somewhat related to SHK (Dior show, CF deal with Zhang Ziyi, business with Huang Xiao Ming's Hauyi Brothers, rumoured Happy Camp appearance.....), it really feels like SHK somehow put her hands in these. Considering that SHK is a lot more experiencesd in C-biz and has many more big connections in HK, China, I'm pretty sure SJK would have a steady rising career there if he gets help from SHK ^ ^ 

and this! 

these parts here that I cut is just very bias of you! And I cannot even be bothered to argue! 

Now I understand why you have never liked any of my posts before 

15 hours ago, barneybaby said:

Hi

Sorry..actually abit confused..is it the topic is about MCW at first follow SHK IG & now she delete her IG accout from SHK IG? Thanks :)

yes, fans of the other actress are blaming SHK.

@joongkyo I love following that kid (and her sister)! Aaaah! The Songs will be so blessed and lucky to have such a cute, chubby-cheeked child!

Edit

@nozaroc Exactly! :) She's ... umm ... blessed :phew:

And during the day (and night), she can be having this---but a post-army this ;) 

mIE43b.jpg

And in the morning, she can be opening her eyes to this---but a post-army this :w00t: A manlier and more mature this! Aaaah! Look at that "V" on his hip trailing down to his ... :blush:

EGg6gz.jpg

Oh ya I always wanted to express my thanks to those that have spazz with me freely here and all my wonderful comrades in PM!! Thanks for these times!!! 

Sorry I know a lot of you think and felt sick of seeing my posts and think I am crazy or something and felt I am spamming but I really truly just wanted to make this thread alive! The only way the ship can continue to sail especially when DOTS have ended is to stay alive so I did my part and am so sorry that you guys had to bear with me!! 

Sorry again but can I politely ask not to be quoted for this post. I just wanted to say something that I have been meaning to say. 

@joongkyo Yes yes yes!! Please oh please! Give us this and we promise to be good for the rest of the year. Never did we imagine anything was going to go down during Hong Kong but we were showered with more than we deserved. We shouldn't lose hope yet! Afterall they're "close colleagues" so they should be able to walk the red carpet together and attend the same awards show and sit next to each other right? They have meals all the time so why not? After working together for 6 months and they can't even do this much? That's crazy talk! ;) 

1 minute ago, Chewy Hoe said:

Oh ya I always wanted to express my thanks to those that have spazz with me freely here and all my wonderful comrades in PM!! Thanks for these times!!! 

Sorry I know a lot of you think and felt sick of seeing my posts and think I am crazy or something and felt I am spamming but I really truly just wanted to make this thread alive! The only way the ship can continue to sail especially when DOTS have ended is to stay alive so I did my part and am so sorry that you guys had to bear with me!! 

noo i dont feel sick reading any of your posts. the others too. i live reading them, makes me happy and updated :) also so that i can procrastinate hahaha please continue i will read all. others too

I agree with you all.. I read almost all of them n seems quite more than that if you go to other sns..  I feel more than outrage readed but their just "nothing" not priceless enough to my atttention... The more their open the more i know to counter it

I believe what's goes around will come around.. Is a normal if we the "long" fans of sjk n shg take the stage but i recond now that shg,sjk n song song also had a million new fans to protect them.. I'm so happy for it

Hopefully all fans of sjk,shg n songsong can always spread good vibe n always posting about positive vibe n never answer them .. Nevermind them.. I feel sorry for their idol.. She's strugling with her rating now n even her drama rating before this also not good.. Also now she have another problem with her fans attitude n had make her position

But i believe in fate.. Whatever hapend is always good for some... Look with all the bad rumor  from haters from begining until now for dots n look what dots achieve.. That fate .. No one can change it.. Same with their lovellife wether together or not

N if the rumor from haters not had same effect to others well.. That's also fate.. Sorry you can push that reallity that r not mean to be .. In fortune n lovelife

Just so happy with shg new posts she' tough n sjk new post ... Their enjoying their position n hope they'll know with who n how they will got the good fortune for now

@ilovesjk My daydreams don't stray too much from those three! LOL. I guess I'll have to come up with new thoughts. haha.

@joongkyo That needs to happen *Ohmmmmm* *Visualizing* *Ohmmmmm* ;) @ilovesjk is right! We mustn't lose hope! LOL. They might surprise us again this time. Eeeeep! And regarding the Songs' water splash during their trip with Jin Goo and Ji Won ... there's gotta be pictures on their phones! LOL. Hmmm ... I wonder if Hye Kyo was in a bikini ... and by that time, Joong Ki already had those angry muscles :D 

Archived