[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

Just what I'm about to say. :)

And I LOVE her laugh in the tent BTS. Like she's really enjoying there with him. Who can blame her. And look at his smile. Oh my God.

But where is the scene with socks in the preview for ep 15? Is that Song Song or GoWon scene?

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ed97c81bjw1f35u26ryw7g209q056hdw.gif

cr as tagged

idk why,,i keep staring this gf..the pd is the boss lol..look at the way he pushed SJK's nape of neck..lucky PD he witnessed our song song couple's kissing scenes..he's still young isnt he ?..hmm i still amazed with actor and actresess..they managed to kiss like that in front of so many people...

imho..our song song enjoyed the filming theyr'e being playfull and so comfortable each other, and i have to say..our Ki is so smitten all the way..SJK and SHK are so cute and adorable when they're together..their NGs are Gold

27 minutes ago, angieknows_11 said:

Song Joong Ki rubbing his head on Song Hye Kyo's shoulder during the script reading is in this clip! :D Forward to 1:48.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoh4-I6Okgk

Edit

They have more BTS clips, so, they should just make this a weekend of specials for DOTS, too!

wah .. I was SURPRISED to see it, this is just the script reading, yet the production, but why SJK already showing gesture if they close? No way he do that if they just 'acquaintance'

5 minutes ago, ros said:

@joongkyo  et al, thanks for the tidbits for those of us who can't understand Korean :D

Well, my take is, for the staff/crew to label the SS chemistry specifically as "Sibling" tells me that they are pushing it too far and being soooo overly defensive about it. Me thinks, people on their industry would just normally say 'chemistry' - it is either there is or there isn't. For them to go another step and label it as just something else, is clearly to voodoo us into thinking that we are merely being delulus on these two's natural rapport. :rolleyes: 

To the staff/crew: Good Luck! But we can see right through your voodoos :D

To all of us here: copying from F.R.I.E.N.D.S.' Phoebe: "they don't know that we know that they know we know"   :D 

@ros....this cracked me up.....good line!!!!

29 minutes ago, applegirl2 said:

Who was SJK hugging at the end? Someone in blue .. but happy to report it was not a KMY hug... :P

They are definitely hiding something .. hence the very limited bts :angry:

So why was sjk nuzzling her shoulder at script reading ? They were both looking at scriptwriter after that... She asked them to ? I guess we will never know.. lol 

My best guess is they were practicing tent scene at episode 16. It was when YSJ nuzzling KMY shoulder. Then they asked Kim writer's opinion/review about it. Still, for me...it is strange that if they were barely know each other before script reading, how can SJK did skinship like this almost comfortably. Then I will go with my thought that they do share the same feeling before or during SJK enlist to army. (delulu mode on :D )

5 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

He was totally flirting with her in that scene (or all scenes) and let's be serious, he was acting like an OPPA. Never once did he try to look like the younger one - he wasn't even meek or shy at the script reading

This!!! To be honest, from all the moments of our couple during their Hong Kong PC, especially when he first stepped out, stood beside her, put his hand on her waist and then her shoulder, to me the whole moment exuded his confidence to the max level, or dare I say I even saw some 'arrogant airs' around him at that point. Its like he didn't have to say it out but his demeanor at that point just screamed out 'SHK is mine and mine only'! LOL 

And now all these sweet BTS moments just sealed the deal for me. The man totally relishes the role of leadership in this relationship! The 'oppa' feel is just so natural for him when he's beside her! Love is definitely in the air :phew:

They can't fool us! That's not how a noona-dongsaeng interact. They're so close!! I'm crying rainbows!

SJK was definitely leading her. Sangnamja indeed!  And he's so adorable. How can someone not fall for him? SHK's right, he's too nice. I was like awwww.. when he wrapped the veggie thingy and fed it to the staffs. And his quirkiness. OMG. Didn't know he was like this. It is soooo obvious that he's into SHK, you could see it on his eyes, his actions and stares.

I don't care if they wouldn't reveal their status one or 5 years from now. In my heart, mind and soul, they are married and shk's pregnant already with triplets!! Omo. Lol. I've been daydreaming lately. Forgive me. :wub:

Director-nim, please remove you hand from SHK's arm and stop looking so hungry at the thought of SHK kissing SJK. I will send you some deokbokki eat that instead.

Didn't anyone teach SJK basic boating skills? Lol, you're supposed to balance the boat by distributing the weight , sitting on opposite sides. Don't just go and sit next to SHK...lol

ed97c81bjw1f35u2gm7vtg209q0561l3.gif

16 minutes ago, finickyfray said:

BTW GUYSSSS, DO YOU REALIZE THAT SJK IS HOLDING SHK HAND DURING THE TOWER KISS??? Is it only me? am i seeing too much? maybe cos i'm too focus while watching :D:P

YES!! YES!! HERE!! HE IS TOTALLY HOLDING HER HAND. THERE'S SUCH A TOUCH OF INTIMACY TO THAT TOO!

Cgpu5BxUoAEgfVx.jpg

4 minutes ago, my_bazuka said:

This!!! To be honest, from all the moments of our couple during their Hong Kong PC, especially when he first stepped out, stood beside her, put his hand on her waist and then her shoulder, to me the whole moment exuded his confidence to the max level, or dare I say I even saw some 'arrogant airs' around him at that point. Its like he didn't have to say it out but his demeanor at that point just screamed out 'SHK is mine and mine only'! LOL 

And now all these sweet BTS moments just sealed the deal for me. The man totally relishes the role of leadership in this relationship! The 'oppa' feel is just so natural for him when he's beside her! Love is definitely in the air :phew:

This only sums up what he said in his fan meeting...that he wants to take the lead in a relationship...I guess he's been doing that all along..awww! :wub:

I have issues to address here. 

because you don't just send me hate mails here 

JUST BECAUSE: 

-I am a more of a SJK fan and I tend to post things related to him only because I know him better and I just wanted to share this for the benefit of those who don't and I noticed lot of people in this thread are Kyo fans as compared to Ki 

You make statements like: 

-SJK don't match up to Kyo and he has to level up to match her!! 

Excuse me, this is just the most ridiculous thing I have heard in my life!!

WHY? Because if you think he doesn't match up to Kyo then why are you in this shippers thread, like seriously???? 

You must have thought they look together that's why you are here right?? Or are you just a one sided Kyo fan who only wants her to be with who you want her to be and come here just to mock at Ki?? 

if everyone here with eyes can see, Kyo has changed her dressing style from feminine to more causal chic, sweaters and sneakers and all..

have I ever ever say anything about Kyo dressing down to match Ki???

You please take a look at all posts I have made! I have made it loud and clear that I SHIP both of them together and I have nothing but praises for Kyo!! I want them married and have kids and THAT'S WHY I AM HERE!! 

Lastly you ended with: you are not in the best position to discuss Ki because ilovesjk is here longer and she knows better!! I only trust her opinion!! 

You know what? I don't really care!! You have your right to value whoever's opinions!! But you have no right to tell me that I cannot discuss about Ki because I may not have been Long enough here but I know him Long and well enough!! 

It breaks my heart that I have to do it here but this is totally way out of line!! 

Look how naturally she puts her arms around him ;)
SJK looks a bit uncomfortable (he probably didn't like how Director kept instructing him how to kiss the beauty- he must have thought to him self "stop being a pest! I know what to do, kissing her is like breathing to me"

1 hour ago, sugarbunnee said:

YES!! YES!! HERE!! HE IS TOTALLY HOLDING HER HAND. THERE SUCH A TOUCH OF INTIMACY TO THAT TOO!

THANK YOU THANK YOU! WAH MY EYES ARE NOT FOOLING ME! SO MUCH FEELS REALLY! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO SLEEP NOW? I AM TOO EXCITED. I'LL WATCH 1 MORE TIME BEFORE BED! 

Archived