[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, joongkyo said:

THEY ARE SUCH A COUPLE...LOOK AT THE HAIR TYING SCENE!!

SHK SAID SHE REALLY OUGHT TO TIE HER HAIR because he was HORRIBLE at it...lol

Thank you @joongkyo for that quick translation. :)

to all, 

have you seen that off cam moment when sjk and shk  are laughing and then SJK raised his arms and shk face was almost smelling his armpit. HAHA. have you seen it or im just delusional???? HAHAHAHA:wub::wub: more SS moments please:w00t:

I love the hair tying scene! See how close both of them are sitting! :) SJK needs to tie SHK 's hair more often. :)

The 3 guys are laughing at SHK'S drunk scene!! MC Said she's cute. :)

58 minutes ago, d172 said:

remember when KMY said that YSJ must be a soldier in the past life before they kissed on the ship wrecked?

Well I hope kbs will make story about their past life, just like the fanmade video. Be it a melo just like what JK wishes for (like he dies during war?), but then they still have to show the modern KMY and YSJ being happy in their modern life (after not able being together forever in the past life)  cause I just can't help with good people dying. 

There will be lots of work though... hope they will gve the best for the second dots.

I LIKE THIS IDEA :D .......................AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! drama gods please please please give us another songsong couple drama please!!!!!

4 minutes ago, saranghaekyo said:

Thank you @joongkyo for that quick translation. :)

to all, 

have you seen that off cam moment when sjk and shk  are laughing and then SJK raised his arms and shk face was almost smelling his armpit. HAHA. have you seen it or im just delusional???? HAHAHAHA:wub::wub: more SS moments please:w00t:

The playful side of SJK was very much in that scene!

Archived