[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

I'm still back reading/skimming, but I just wanted to say thank you for all the pages of updates, especially the scans of the photo essay and SJK's airport pics. :)

My only complaint is that there are no airport shots that highlight his bootieful behind. Why?!!!

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SECOND BOMBSHELL!? 

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT : DOTS SEASON 2, TARGETING 2017 AIRING?

AT A MEETING AT KBS HEADQUARTERS ON THE 22ND THE PRODUCTION CREW OF DOTS GATHERED FOR A MEETING!.

THE DIRECTOR ANNOUNCED THAT DUE TO IMMENSE POPULARITY OF DOTS, THERE HAS BEEN A LOT OF DISCUSSION REGARDING THE SECOND SEASON - THE PROJECT WILL BE TENTATIVELY TARGETED FOR BROADCAST IN 2017.

Director Jeong Seong Hyo said the show will not be a second season OF DOTS , BUT the writer Kim Eun Sook , ACTORS AND DIRECTING TEAM WILL BE WITH THE PROJECT. ALL OTHER DETAILS WILL BE SHARED ON A LATER DATE.

Please don't kill me if my translation is wrong! I think I am dead!

@joongkyo GYAA !#)!(@!@_!@)_! I feel like can't breath right now OMG I NEED MORE OXYGENNNNNN

Great to see him look more relax when landed her favorite country :lol:

Credit to all_korea_drama

Relating to @joongkyo's news

Here's an article from Yonhap News Agency regarding DOTS 2:

(LEAD) KBS plans 'Descendants of the Sun' sequel

SEOUL, April 22 (Yonhap) -- South Korea's national broadcaster KBS said Friday it is having an internal discussion over the production of a sequel to its latest hit drama "Descendants of the Sun."

"We are creating the second 'Descendants of the Sun,'" Jung Sung-hyo, head of KBS's drama department, said, adding the goal is to have it out by 2017.

The KBS 2TV series starring actor Song Joong-ki and actress Song Hye-kyo captivated audiences in South Korea and China, where the show premiered on the same date.

Jung said the state broadcaster is in talks with the original's writer Kim Eun-sook and main cast. Although "nothing has been set in stone," he said their interactions have so far been "positive."

"We can't say they are in for certain because actors don't make such decisions until they read the script," he said.

But it is not yet clear whether the "second 'Descendants of the Sun'" will be a second season or an entirely different show inspired by the original, he stressed.

The plans were announced unexpectedly and were made to "give back to the support of fans both at home and abroad."

"'Descendants of the Sun' rewrote history by rekindling 'hallyu,' so I'm sure our upcoming project will receive critical acclaim domestically and internationally, too," Jung said.

Producers of the show have agreed that the second half of the original left much to be desired, with some saying they wished they had prolonged the filming period in Greece, where the fictional country of Uruk is set.

"We went through lots of struggles and accumulated know-how from pre-producing this show, and we are going to write a book for future reference," he added.

Bae Kyung-soo, a chief producer at KBS, said the staff has benefited much from filming and editing the entire show prior to its premiere date. In South Korea, shows have commonly been filmed and edited even after their launch.

"Pre-production helped raise the quality of our videos and allowed us time to think things through many times," Bae said. "'Descendants of the Sun' was possible because it was produced in advance. I believe there are more advantages than disadvantages in early production."

http://english.yonhapnews.co.kr/culturesports/2016/04/22/0701000000AEN20160422007951315.html

Random things I wanna say ^ ^ 

1) It seems like Joong Ki seriously gonna have 3 mothers-in-law: Ms Park, Ms Lee and Hye Kyo's real mother.

- Ms Park would be the strict mother who'd watch out every single action of her son-in-law just to protect her daughter at all costs. 

1_139104.jpg

- Ms Lee would be the loving caring mother who'd take care of JK like her own son, ensuring her son-in-law always looks flawless and presentable in public, making her daughter proud. 

Cgnv9JhUgAAQtug.jpg

- Hye Kyo's real mother would be a proud warm-hearted in-law who would could great meals when her daughter and son-in-law come home

foto-ms-kecil-song-hye-kyo.jpg

(Cant find Hye Kyo's mom pic so I had to put her childhood pic here cuz her mom is her childhood)

O.M.G.

@joongkyo

You are the BEST! 

DOTs Sequel or new storyline, as long as my beautiful OTP is in it, I'm all for it! OMG. I can't breathe. Is this even real?

Pinch me! Please?

I was away the whole day but every chance I get, I would check on what is happening in our beloved thread! :blush: My phone's acting weird- I can't post and I can't even click like. :bawling: So when I got home about two hours ago, the first thing I did was opened my PC and re-read everything and click like to almost all of your wonderful updates. :heart:  

Thank you all for keeping our beloved SS thread alive!  I bet this is the HAPPIEST thread now in Soompi! :D

Omggggg it's tgif but I cannot concentrate on my tgif cos too busy checking this thread AND OMGGGGG POSSIBILITY OF DOTS SEASON 2?????? LOLOLOL SHK ICWUDT!!!! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST OMFGGGGJSJDJSDJQNDBQJNX I'M TRYING TO MAINTAIN MYSELF IN PUBLIC BUT I CAN'T AAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! 

Thank you all for the constant updates again!!!!! Really the best thread to be in in the entire universe!!! :D

11 minutes ago, angieknows_11 said:

If we get a DOTS 2 with the same cast, then I DEMAND A BED SCENE or two with the Songs! And it better not be edited out!

YES!

And I'll also demand for a grand family shot with their cuties triplets at the finale. The background of the family shot better be at Navagio Beach where their parents first teased us with their real "I love you" to each other and sealed with mind-blowing kisses and since then, we've been wishing upon a shooting star for their nuptial! No more slipshod episodes. Make sure we've close up 1000-angle shots of them making babies.   :D 

Ok. This is R(21) please.   :w00t:

14 minutes ago, angieknows_11 said:

If we get a DOTS 2 with the same cast, then I DEMAND A BED SCENE or two with the Songs! And it better not be edited out!

yes!! of course! that will be the highlight of the DOTS. can we request for a kmy and ysj wedding scene?

however, do you think sjk can control himself if theres a bed scene with shk...:phew:

200w.gif

SEASON TWO OF DOTS HOLY CRAP YES

but they HAVE to secure both the Songs. I'm praying that both of them are good with it. Otherwise any sequel that's been made of a popular show without the leads has been a disaster.

SJK does have that movie but besides that both of their schedules seem pretty clear right now.

PRAYER CIRCLE TO THE DRAMA GODS I WANNA SEE MARRIAGES AND BABIES AND BED SCENES

Archived