[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

Most of you thought they adlib. I have a slightly different take on this so call ‘adlib’ :D .. Adlib is impromptu ‘action’ not planned not in the script – but still in the scope of acting .

What these two did was not adlibbing – NOT ACTING AT ALL .. heee :D. They were being themselves …

I don’t think there’s step by step instructions on how to act out the kiss/lovey-dovey scenes… I don’t think writer would put in detail like – Ok after script 11, YSJ will dive in for a kiss.. kiss for 15 second and YSJ will must start moving his tumb slowly very slowly moving from KMY cheek, stroking 3 times before reaching KMY lips.. YSJ slightly brush/rub corner or KMY lips .. and While YSJ continue nibbling the upper lip .. and left hand slowly move up ward and rest just slightly below KMY Brst … Make sure don’t cross the ‘border’ .. so your knee you inch a bit slightly .. errrrrrrrrrr .. wahahhahahah .. wahahahha STOP imagining gals .. wakakakkaka

I am sure there’s was no specific detail on how they should kiss – may be just rough idea … Kiss her roughly or kiss her softly … kiss her like you are unsure of your feeling – I think it will be that kind of instruction (I wonder if there is actor/actress or anyone that have history of working behind the scene).

The way he stroked her cheek … tenderly ..  that eyes .. dreamy … happy and contented …

Yeah that’s the word I’m looking for … Both SHK and SJK have the contented facial expression … like they don’t need anything else anymore .. the way SJK smile (PC, Fan meet, Interview) .. like he is keeping a secret .. laughing at us ..  cheeky … and manipulative kind of smiling – like he is saying (in his heart) .. Yep .. you guess right my dear fans .. I am in love with SHK .. but I am not going to admit not before I booked the wedding hall .. I am not going to let you all ruined it (unintentionally or intentionally) …

I am not going to deny though – that would be too cruel to her and to me .. we have every right to love and be loved ..

My sixth sense is telling me that they gonna announce their relationship soon … very soon … I hear wedding bell ringing … SHK is 35 – It is the right age to settle down …. And I think because of the right timing – SHK and SJK didn’t care at all about this dating rumors .. they don’t feel the need to stop that rumors … why stop it when it is true … I believe the time for them is running out (get married) .. so they didn’t put a stop to those dating rumors …. My delulu mind telling me – they are going to declare soon ..

Everyday I pray for them to be together  … We love you Kikyo

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, ros said:

Right, that mine-scene where he had his back on her but still his hand managed to find her waist (which is still along the same region of her lower back :lol: ) - like his hands have eyes of their own :D. I love how gentle he was on that scene!

LOL at the eyes! Haha yes! How can he still accurately find it when his back was turned. I'm in awe of that hand really. Makes me giggle :wub:

3 hours ago, lynne22 said:

@missandrea allow me to repost this again... hehe.. i really love this gif... The vibe is very cheerful right?

Never really thought about her action in this scene... I always felt like she's very cute when she raise her hand like that..

come to think about it , can i guess that How SHK raise her hand like that is actually part her real personality.... 

@lynne22 I don't mind at all! :D Yes! I can feel the vibe and I feel giddy just seeing how she's genuinely happy!

@redwinecouple Funny you have mentioned twtwb. I watched, if not all, most of the BTS sometime last week and yes, JIS is a practical joker and always brings laughter to the set as I noticed. I see SHK smile, even laugh but it's really full of reservations! More than a few times, she's smiling/laughing shyly. Compared to DOTS with SJK, the humongous wall seemed to have been gone in thin air. You see her smile with no apprehension, she gushes without hesitation and laughs with no constraints and full of genuine emotions! If this is not the look of a woman in-love and being loved back, then I don't know what is!?!?! HA! Gaaaaaaah!

1 hour ago, phuongfoodiedinh said:

AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO IS SADISTICALLY ENJOYING HOW THOSE JEALOUS JOONGKI'S FANGIRLS AND OTHER SHIPPERS ARE RAGING OVER OUR SONG-SONG COUPLE???? 

Like i'm not even mad anymore seeing how those people put down SHK, put down Song-Song chemistry and must insert other ships in Song-Song articles to prove that Song Song do not match.... LMFAO I bet they're all doing so cuz they are insecure that Song-Song has the most probability to be real. I'd like to see the day Song-Song announce their wedding to suck the life out of those jealous stupid fangirls. 

BRING IT ON 

I hear ya girl... I'd be mad too if my oppa's most popular and beloved partner was her, and he spent personal time with her and I liked some other girl 

LU7gUNl.gif

It's quite amusing tbh.   For one, Song Song couple >>>>>>>>>> any other couple.  This is just drama talking, but DoTS and Song Song will be famous for a long time as their most popular partner. Nothing else will ever be as popular (for quite awhile).  These other OTPS?  Nobody cares anymore.  Plus we actually have facts on our side and we know they spend personal time together... in NY.  And other places.  So yes, those other ships can stay mad. I'll be over here enjoying myself and laughing at them.

SJK can't resist SHK's lips :phew: Just like when they were eating at subway he did the same thing even when Hye Kyo didn't have anything on her face from the sandwich she was eating. Also, during the kissing scene on the finale his gesture was the same. I don't know how to make gifs so I'll just borrow this from you @hclover96 

005THK5fgw1f34qggbh2fg30dw07thdy.gif

OVERDOSED BECAUSE OF THE HUG GIFS BY @hclover96

SAVED EVERYTHING!!!

In real life, if a guy hugs while burying his nose on the girl's neck like that, I'd think the guy is completely in love with the girl and thinks the girl is super cute.

I'LL JUST ASSUME IT'S SJK'S REAL FEELINGS MUAHAHAHAH!!!

1 hour ago, Ohsh said:

@ilovesjk Thanks for you reply!

By the way, I found this thread in tieba baidu which supposedly had a picture of the script. They were also talking about the hug scenes in the show. Not sure what the script wrote or if it is indeed relevant. Maybe someone who understands korean can take a look at:http://tieba.baidu.com/p/4449321075?lp=5028&mo_device=1&is_jingpost=1&pn=960&

(scroll to the middle of the thread)

So it looks like the script for the new scene we saw in the special. I don't have the skill to translate everything in the script but I would like to mention that in the last part in that scene there was nothing in the script that mentions SK touching MY in the face and lips. Do you know what that means????? He added that in!!! :heart:

MY: Who are you taking these too? .. Is it Private Ryan?

SK: !(Instead of answering looks at the diamonds) Looks like 3 are missing

MY: Your jokes aren't improving my mood. I'm so worried. What do people like you do when jokes aren't enough to help? 

SK: (Look at MY and walks one step closer to hug MY)

MY: !!

SK: We rely on each other

MY. I see..(Then hugs Sk tighter)

SK: (Lets go of MY and looks at her) Of all your current concerns eliminate me. Can you do it?

MY: (Nods her head)

SK: Please take care of MJ. 

MY: Please look after Captian Yoo for me. I really like him a lot. I want to tell him when he returns. 

SK: (With firm eyes, nods his heads and leaves) 

See so no where in the script says where he touched her face and lips!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He wanted to touch her and the director kept that scene in!!:wub:

AHHHH :w00t:

1 hour ago, redwinecouple said:

Really, SJK has a thing for her neck and hair. He seems like he's always kissing her neck and hair especially during the reunion scene. Well, it might be bec he was taller so he needs to lean down but I don't see the need to further bury his face deep into her shoulder. I saw a few taller guy-smaller girl hug scenes but usually the guy would just hug and not lean near the neck. And can you guys notice how he has a thing for her lower back too? Even irl!! I wish I knew how to make gifs I'd love to make a compilation.

That coffee hug scene still gives me the feels. That was their REALEST tightest hug ever in this drama! The sweetest too! (on a tie with the reunion hug scene for me) It's sooo real and genuine like SJK have longed for this hug for a long time and now he can finally hug her like she accepted his confession. The hug was tight already, but he even squeezed for more, like "I can't breathe" tighter. 

The carwash hug scene, try to zoom a little and focus on her face.. You can see her giggling or laughing like its real. Like she was caught off guard with that cute, cold and cheeky, random SJK hug. Which leads me to conclude that was an adlib. Gives me a feeling that the PD's supposed to cut but the scene too cute he continued. *Lol pardon my overanalyzing delulu self*

Gosh, I LOVE your post so much that the "Like this" button only is insufficient to express its magnitude! :lol::lol: Had to leave a comment to let it be known! :w00t::P 

LOOONNGGG LIVEEEEE SJK's intimate hugs to SHK, completed with moreee snuggles on her neck and hair! Manse, manse, manse!! :blush:  Totally loving the fact that their hugs have almost no space between them--talk about healthy couple proximity! teeheeeheeee :wub::wub:

And for the carwash hug scene -- You have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to apologise! Because that's the way I see it too~ :wub::heart::blush: I'M ALMOST 100% SURE ITS AD-LIB!

While we're talking about the HUG and KISSES..... I kinda agree that ACTION really speaks LOUDER THAN WORDS

in my time of watching DRAMA's SJK and SHK 's scene is by far the most beautiful ones... the feeling they convey is very very meaningful and sincere... it takes the feeling of YSJ and KMY their happiness, their sadness to the highest level...  It makes us fall in love with the character, and then... we fell in love with SJK and SHK them self as a person and as a couple

As a professional actor to be able to give this kind of feeling.... it shows that they have a very good relationships and trust... Because this level of SINCERITY or if i'm so bold to say INTIMACY is not something that we usually see on Television... 

Because for me.. the way I see it, it is SHK and SJK's relationships whatever form it is and also their real life personality that bring YSJ and KMY's character to life.... they are the ones that that make the character SHINES in DOTS. 

I know that it is just a DRAMA, but for me... and i dare to say for everyone else here.. DOTS without the both of them will not be the same... It will still be a beautiful love story.. but it will never be the same.... 

Sigh... i'm rambling again...

Screenshot_2016-03-26-15-21-20_com.insta

Of course I am giddy because @joongkyo's post make me 99% sure that on the day of SHK's presscon DOTS cast with the captain seemed to have lunch together. 

But what makes me giddier is how their DOTS friends are so serious in protecting them both. 

It's like everybody is blessing them and are willing to protect their privacy. 

This is so adorable!

sorry if this has been posted,

the way sjk caressed shk's cheeks and lips is an adlib(the original script about this scene had been posted and deleted in DC, according to the script, YSJ hugged her and left) In SJK's recent  Bazaar interview, when asked " to KMY, YSJ's job is a huge barrier in their  relationship and Yousijin's life is a little similar to celebrity's life in terms of being under many  restrictions in private life. so what if this situation is put into your real life,.." he answered "I also have thought about  and already talked it with our actors(maybe,,shk) first of all I would be terribly sorry (to my lover about those restrictions) cause I must leave in the middle of dating and can't see her often like Yousijin, I would be very stifled but still  try to make myself understood and be fit in the situation for each other as what YSJ and KMY do. and the most important thing for me (in the relationship) is to be honest cause through honesty we can share true feelings even if conflicts happen over and over  in the relationship. and he answered about the scene "do you want to break up with me?"(as conflict between YSJ and KMY) he said when shooting the scene his feeling was  five times more powerful(emotional) than the script( in the script, he said it in a calm voice) cause he didn't expect Hyekyo noona to cry so hard at the scene and when looking at her crying, he couldn't  control his feelings and was nearly crying out too like what real couple really do. and he also said that he was so lucky to act with SHK as she was an actress who gives many things(acting skills ) not just want to stand only herself out like some of other actresses(he said it was really tiring when acting with that kind of an actress)

some of K-netizen are still suspicious of their meeting up in NY despite of SHK's explanation in her PC cause SJK's agency didn't know he went to NY at that time(he was still under physical treatment at the hospital)  SHK said she got a call from SJK and had just meal together and she added that it was a fashion week (if SJK visited NY for fashion week, his agency should've known he was in NY) and they were in Soho crowded with many tourists(which means she silently admitted shopping and holding hands in Soho as what the first witness said)

K-netizens still questioned why SJK went to NY(by himself) and why SHK didn't clarify "shopping and holding hands" when denying the couple bracelets)

2 hours ago, ilovesjk said:

@songsong6416 @Ohsh The one thing I was never satisfied with from SJK's previous projects were the hugs! Not even kidding. I'm not sure if the script calls for certain hugs to be a certain way but I always felt they were lacking warmth and comfort. What should've been a heartfelt hug didn't get me feeling much. When I saw the hug in DOTS, I was so satisfied and wondered where SJK had been hiding that all along. Even factors like height difference had been ruled out since SJK also acted with a small actress who he can very well envelope into those arms of his. And the swaying, never saw the swaying before. His previous hugs were the typical kdrama hugs where both stood still like statues. Though I will say he has a bit of a tendency to stroke the girl's hair and snuggle his face near their hair but never as deep as he did with SHK, even snuggling her neck sometimes. So unless the script specifically states details on how to perform these hugs, I'd say judging from the hugs alone, it's obvious SJK was way comfortable with SHK. 

YOU'VE MADE ME SUPER HAPPY!!!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU FOR CONFIRMING THIS!!!

Sooooo.......

maybe he got better acting skills after resting for 2 years as an actor and going to the army. He read 300 books, right, maybe some of it could be things like "How to express love through emotion and body language during acting".

Or he's just so into his Yoo Shi Jin character. You know. In depth feelings.

Or well. Maybe he adores his leading actress so much. 

I choose the latter :3

2 hours ago, Chewy Hoe said:

it really seems not many watched SJK dramas prior to DOTS. Truth be told, there wasn't a single drama he was in that he did what he did with Kyo. Everything you see in DOTS is exclusive between them! 

ACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK I'M GETTING CRAZYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

WHY ARE YOU SO IN LOVE SONG JOONG KI WHYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

*headdesk-ing*

Apologies TT_________TT

Not gonna be sane until I finish reading this discussion about their hugs.

10 minutes ago, sigang said:

sorry it this has been posted,

the way sjk caressed shk's cheeks and lips is an adlib(the original script about this scene had been posted and deleted in DC, according to the script, YSJ hugged her and left) In SJK's recent  Bazaar interview, when asked " to KMY, YSJ's job is a huge barrier in their  relationship and Yousijin's life is a little similar to celebrity's life in terms of being under many  restrictions in private life. so what if this situation is put into your real life,.." he answered "I also have thought about  and already talked it with our actors(maybe,,shk) first of all I would be terribly sorry (to my lover about those restrictions) cause I must leave in the middle of dating and can't see her often like Yousijin, I would be very stifled but still  try to make myself understood and be fit in the situation for each other as what YSJ and KMY do. and the most important thing for me (in the relationship) is to be honest cause through honesty we can share true feelings even if conflicts happen over and over  in the relationship. and he answered about the scene "do you want to break up with me?"(as conflict between YSJ and KMY) he said when shooting the scene his feeling was  five times more powerful(emotional) than the script( in the script, he said it in a calm voice) cause he didn't expect Hyekyo noona to cry so hard at the scene and when looking at her crying, he couldn't  control his feelings and was nearly crying out too like what real cpouple really do. and he also said that he was so lucky to act with SHK as she was an actress who gives many things(acting skills ) not just want to stand only herself out like some of other actresses(he said it was really tiring when acting with that kind of an actress)

some of K-netizen are still suspicious of their meeting up in NY despite of SHK's explanation in her PC cause SJK's agency didn't know he went to NY at that time(he was still under physical treatment at the hospital)  SHK said she got a call from SJK and had just meal together and she added that it was a fashion week (if SJK visited NY for fashion week, his agency should've known he was in NY) and they were in Soho crowded with many tourists(which means she silently admitted shopping and holding hands in Soho as what the first witness said)

K-netizens still questioned why SJK went to NY(by himself) and why SHK didn't clarify "shopping and holding hands" when denying the couple bracelets)

IS THIS TRUE ....

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .. I am so happy reading the acting part - demmm ... they gimme goosebump ... Thankyouthankyouthankyou soooo much for this sigang

1 hour ago, raniryu said:

I want to add about their kiss scene too. SJK always kiss good in his previous project. But, its like someone here says before, it is all about him showing a good performance and acting. He's doing all the right thing. It's textbook perfect, but it lacks emotional touch in my opinion. He will grab the girl's face and neck and do his job, But his hands will stay put. He did not caresses their face lovingly like he did with SHK. His thumb did not go back and forth softly as if admiring them sincerely. His hand will just stay there and not move. He also didn't gaze at them like they were the star that makes his life brighter lol. His scene with SHK feel more soft to me and not as perfectly done like he planned his move beforehand. It feels like he did it on the spot because he just can't help himself. And In DOtS, he will caress and touch SHK even when they were not kissing like what he did in ep 15 and also in the added scene in special ep. They both do really caresses each other body parts quite often in my opinion. Like they just cant get enough and want to get closer and feel each other more. I don't know how detailed the script are but really, :wub: Chemistry is just everywhere with these two. 

ZOMG!!!

Can't describe it any better!!!

Love is in the caresses, Girls, in the caresses!!!

I feel like banging my head on the wall right now. 

Song2, what are you doing to meeeeee TT__________TT

Sorry for my comment spams today, everyone. I can't help it *sobs*

@luvforever  LOL now that you've mentioned it, yes that Subway scene too. I had to repeat and check if SHK have some crumbs on her lips for SJK to wipe off - I can't for the life of me see any :D (but maybe it is just me, i don't have 20/20 vision) so I therefore conclude that it is just a gesture he can't control.

2 hours ago, Bambiina said:

Most of you thought they adlib. I have a slightly different take on this so call ‘adlib’ :D .. Adlib is impromptu ‘action’ not planned not in the script – but still in the scope of acting .

What these two did was not adlibbing – NOT ACTING AT ALL .. heee :D. They were being themselves …

I don’t think there’s step by step instructions on how to act out the kiss/lovey-dovey scenes… I don’t think writer would put in detail like – Ok after script 11, YSJ will dive in for a kiss.. kiss for 15 second and YSJ will must start moving his tumb slowly very slowly moving from KMY cheek, stroking 3 times before reaching KMY lips.. YSJ slightly brush/rub corner or KMY lips .. and While YSJ continue nibbling the upper lip .. and left hand slowly move up ward and rest just slightly below KMY Brst … Make sure don’t cross the ‘border’ .. so your knee you inch a bit slightly .. errrrrrrrrrr .. wahahhahahah .. wahahahha STOP imagining gals .. wakakakkaka

I am sure there’s was no specific detail on how they should kiss – may be just rough idea … Kiss her roughly or kiss her softly … kiss her like you are unsure of your feeling – I think it will be that kind of instruction (I wonder if there is actor/actress or anyone that have history of working behind the scene).

The way he stroked her cheek … tenderly ..  that eyes .. dreamy … happy and contented …

Yeah that’s the word I’m looking for … Both SHK and SJK have the contented facial expression … like they don’t need anything else anymore .. the way SJK smile (PC, Fan meet, Interview) .. like he is keeping a secret .. laughing at us ..  cheeky … and manipulative kind of smiling – like he is saying (in his heart) .. Yep .. you guess right my dear fans .. I am in love with SHK .. but I am not going to admit not before I booked the wedding hall .. I am not going to let you all ruined it (unintentionally or intentionally) …

I am not going to deny though – that would be too cruel to her and to me .. we have every right to love and be loved ..

My sixth sense is telling me that they gonna announce their relationship soon … very soon … I hear wedding bell ringing … SHK is 35 – It is the right age to settle down …. And I think because of the right timing – SHK and SJK didn’t care at all about this dating rumors .. they don’t feel the need to stop that rumors … why stop it when it is true … I believe the time for them is running out (get married) .. so they didn’t put a stop to those dating rumors …. My delulu mind telling me – they are going to declare soon ..

Everyday I pray for them to be together  … We love you Kikyo

@Bambiina  Amen!!

@sigang just finished back reading... thank you for sharing this article... :wub:

21 minutes ago, sigang said:

sorry it this has been posted,

the way sjk caressed shk's cheeks and lips is an adlib(the original script about this scene had been posted and deleted in DC, according to the script, YSJ hugged her and left) In SJK's recent  Bazaar interview, when asked " to KMY, YSJ's job is a huge barrier in their  relationship and Yousijin's life is a little similar to celebrity's life in terms of being under many  restrictions in private life. so what if this situation is put into your real life,.." he answered "I also have thought about  and already talked it with our actors(maybe,,shk) first of all I would be terribly sorry (to my lover about those restrictions) cause I must leave in the middle of dating and can't see her often like Yousijin, I would be very stifled but still  try to make myself understood and be fit in the situation for each other as what YSJ and KMY do. and the most important thing for me (in the relationship) is to be honest cause through honesty we can share true feelings even if conflicts happen over and over  in the relationship. and he answered about the scene "do you want to break up with me?"(as conflict between YSJ and KMY) he said when shooting the scene his feeling was  five times more powerful(emotional) than the script( in the script, he said it in a calm voice) cause he didn't expect Hyekyo noona to cry so hard at the scene and when looking at her crying, he couldn't  control his feelings and was nearly crying out too like what real cpouple really do. and he also said that he was so lucky to act with SHK as she was an actress who gives many things(acting skills ) not just want to stand only herself out like some of other actresses(he said it was really tiring when acting with that kind of an actress)

Thanks for sharing this. Now I know the reason why this scene gave me strong impact. For me, the feeling is so strong. The way SJK brought it out is so excellent.

Archived