[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

Thanks all for the recap of the 2nd special episode.  The lagging was really bad today so I couldn't see it :(  Will have to watch it on Viki later.  Looking forward to the most important part tomorrow, the bts :P  I can foresee this thread being on party and spazz mode already, lol

There's Chinese translations for the part where LKS came out for SJK's fan meeting.  This part is funny:

"There are people who photoshopped LKS' face onto SHK's face in DotS.  LKS showed SJK these pics and SJK immediately deleted those pics after seeing them" :lol:

Our handsome captain became a handsome pilot :wub:

26466503522_f760af0eef_b.jpg

:lol:

26466503662_d56744bba6_b.jpg

cr to baidu

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you so much @Nana Aprilia for sharing the new scene :heart:

OMG HE LOOKED LIKE HE REALLY WANTED TO KISS HER AND SHK LOOKED A BIT DOWN THAT HE DIDN'T

Completely getting carried away from the scene I'm (not so) sure!

Just my (delusional) opinion. 

Anyway. The way you were saying that she's rejecting offers because she might be planning for her wedding made my heart skipped a bit.

Thank God @joongkyo shared the news that she's considering other offers, or else I might completely lose my mind. 

20 minutes ago, applegirl2 said:

Anyone else also sheds tears whenever they watch the scene where KMY cries with Dr Pyo as she thinks abt YSJ?  I'm not sure why but that scene really gets to me.. 

its just SHK's acting in that scene really feels so genuine .. and I feel my heart being squeezed each time :tears:

Me too. I get affected by all her tearful scenes actually. This one and the one where the doll talks to her, I mean, she talks to an imaginary SJ...ugh... Even my dd2 got very upset seeing the pretty doctor cry when she watched ep 15 with me.

@thepixies me too.. Ep 15 from the middle to the end was a very emotional episode... i was crying all trough the episode when watching live stream.. even tough we did not know the language... the acting really breaks through the language barrier... 

It was even sadder when i finally saw it with sub... 

oh no.... i'm starting to tear up again... 

There is no words to describe how incredible SHK in this episode... the scene really speaks for it self.... 

40 minutes ago, applegirl2 said:

Anyone else also sheds tears whenever they watch the scene where KMY cries with Dr Pyo as she thinks abt YSJ?  I'm not sure why but that scene really gets to me.. 

its just SHK's acting in that scene really feels so genuine .. and I feel my heart being squeezed each time :tears:

i also think that scene so genuine....SHK always nailed her crying scene.thus scene look so natural as she talk with her friend...

@applegirl2 @thepixies I most definitely did cry when KMY shared with Dr. Pyo and the moment she talked to the doll. SHK's performance was really good there and it made me feel how I would feel if I lost the one I love most. 

Another part which made me cry was when KMY laid on the sofa right after she heard of YSJ's passing while YSJ said his few last lines from his letter right up to when she had to sign the letter swearing to secrecy the deaths of both YSJ and Sgt. Seo. No matter how many times I watched these scenes I will never fail to cry. 

SHK I am smitten.

Old topic spazz: That part in Entertainment Weekly Interview:

Spoiler

On 4/10/2016 at 9:15 AM, kristy86 said:

Oh, thank you so much for this @khxy :D The way she said it like they will spend more time to know each other, isn't she obvious here? Maybe I am just delulu. And when SJK asked her about his charm, I feel like a husband needing a confirmation from his wife on what is his real charm, I bet whatever answer SHK might give he'd had gone with it, the good husband that he is. 

@hclover96 Love your gifs where he noticed the fan who was stopped in front of her but didn't move, he always checked on her, can't let his eyes off her. He is so caring and protective.  

I got the feeling there is something going on between them ever since their interview with EW, this expression from SJK and how he tilted his head backwards after that. There is something in his expression and action but I just can't put my finger on it... 

image_9.jpeg cr: lila7

When I first saw this part, it was nagging on my mind for days. Then I concluded: maybe it's because he didn't make her wait. He already confessed and she already accepted, and he was laughing his head off because she brought the issue on a national TV interview. 

Hahah. Remembering this and my own conclusion always makes me grin like a fat cheshire cat. 

PS: I hope you don't mind me spazzing about old topics. 

2 hours ago, Jalhanda said:

OMG the hug scene that was edited out, finally they have shown it! And its so sweet....daebak!

Oh really? Is this the scene of ep13's preview? 

I saw this scene in that preview but dit not see it officially aired across 16 episodes. Sure i will watch it on viki tomorrow..

timg?wapp&quality=80&size=b400_2000&cut_

I don't know whether this is a troll but the owner of this photo said this banner is hang at a school.I think it is to encourage students to live a healthy lifestyle.

The banner says

"Joong Ki oppa has Hye Kyo,all because of exercising and sleeping early"

Credit:baidu

Thanks for all the updates,can't wait for tmr epilogue

Just now, khxy said:

http://tieba.baidu.com/mo/q---7C3ED5ADADA5A47DAE133D0B63716773%3AFG%3D1--1-3-0--2--wapp_1460826687291_204/m?kz=4497276804&is_bakan=0&lp=5010&pinf=1_2_0

I don't know whether this is a troll but the owner of this photo said this banner is hang at a school.I think it is to encourage students to live a healthy lifestyle.

The banner says

"Joong Ki oppa has Hye Kyo,all because of exercising and sleeping early"

Credit:baidu

Thanks for all the updates,can't wait for tmr epilogue

ROFL! Is it for a boys' school or a military academy? Funny, tongue in cheek way to encourage inner discipline.

LOL on that banner. Koreans must really be shipping the SongSong couple :D

As for the delete-hug scene (with his longing to kiss her before he goes) - that IS a gem. I wonder why it was cut off of the final epi 13. Good thing they showed it to us today :heart:

Is it me, or there is really something in SJK's hug to SHK. It is like he wants to envelope her on his hug and always have their head lying on each other's shoulders - now I'm no expert on SJK's past drama/past partners - they must be almost as tall as SJK that he doesn't need to stoop low to hug 'em (or I could be wrong) - but I guess him doing the extra 'legwork' of going low so Hye Kyo can rest her head on his shoulder and him on hers kindof makes their hug sweeter.

BTW, will we ever know "Blackey's" real name? :blink:

I don't know if you remember at the very beginning when the New York rumors appeared, it was also the very beginning of the drama and no one believed this dating rumors or only few people believed that something was going on between this two. My point is that at this time we knew that SHK was in NY but I had a doubt about SJK and this netizens claiming that they saw them holding hands, I didn't believe them. Then a few weeks later rumors were hard to stop with the bracelet couple and clothes ect and enters the agency of SJK who confirms that the man was in New York ( ok but people didn't even knew that he was in NY and at the same time as SHK.) So my point is why the agency didn't stop firmly the dating rumors telling explicitly 

" No, SJK and SHK are not dating."

They didn't insist, they were choosing a way to deny those rumors by joking ( yeah fans are fools maybe to trust that 2 grown people who have coincidentally the same circle of friends are friends ) 
I believe that both of them are dating but they want to hide it from the public and more importantly from the press. I really think that this relationship is getting serious day after day and we will have a confirmation but not this year. 

Archived