[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

Actually, I don't really see the similarity between the Zhang actress and SHK. SHK is 110% natural Goddess. Yup, I don't quite like the idea of RM China purposely engaging  ZYQ  to be in the same segment as SJK. It's too obvious what they were trying to do....

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is the first time i have created an account in social network because too love SS couple. Thank you guys for a very thorough analysis of their hints. Everyday i was here to read all posts though the page increased fast and furious lol, but i will read all so that not missing any hints.

Beside that, yesterday i was read the interview of Ms Song, haha she not only didn't deny the rumor dating but also said plans to get married, it's the same with someone who know who lol. Based on Mr Song saids through fanmeeting, Ms Song's interview and all analysis in this topic, i believe more and more they had something together haha.

Hope everyday i can read all your post about SS couple, yolo hahaha

1 hour ago, hclover96 said:

@joongkyo, lol, I'm dying at your comment :lol:  To be honest though, I never really thought they look alike, lol.

Ahem, since I saw some comments on this scene, I figured I'll post this gif made by my favorite Song-Song weibo blogger.  I'll just put in a spoiler just in case :lol:

Hide contents

seriously, if they can be this close ( closer enough that the boundaries are kind of blurred :P ) and not have any feelings for each other... well they must be made of steel!

17 hours ago, shootforthestars said:

I'm not sure but i think i've read somewhere that SJK and SHK were on the writers' mind when they were working on the script. :) Didn't writer KES welcomed SJK when he was discharged from the military?

If that is true, my delulu mind says fate brought them together. They're meant to be. :wub: 

Yes, that's true...I've read that interview too. Correct me if I'm wrong but I think its from SHK Elle Magazine.

Regarding KES welcomed SJK, Yes, there was a picture showing KES waiting for SJK (with banner)

the day when SJK was released from his military obligation.

ed97c81bjw1f2i75h2o46g20b407iqv5.gif
ed97c81bjw1f2i75rs2ntg20b407iu0x.gif

well I can only imagine how much self control did SJK have while this scene was filmed (He's invading her personal space and SHK doesn't seem to mind at all) :P good thing people around them could not read their mind!

36 minutes ago, Chewy Hoe said:

@missandrea omg I really want to help so I blew it up like many times and somehow it looked similar to JK but it's really blurry one cannot be sure. Onew one had cleaner lines so...argghh I also want to solve this mystery but we do not have that kind of skills like @joongkyo yet so hopefully she can verify 

IKR! Like can we have a better quality one! When u try to blow it up, it becomes too pixelated way too blurry. I don't have great ninja skills like the others hahaha! This is getting interesting, huh!? Gaaaaah. 

@joongkyo, have you seen any Korean articles talking about Blossom Entertainment expanding into China?  I saw this post on weibo.  The lady who posted this is a Huayi Brothers manager and she's a verified user.  Her profile pic is this:

She wrote: Joong Ki's Korean brokerage company, Blossom Entertainment, formally agreed to a cooperation with China's brokerage company, Huayi Brothers, to open the road in Asia, business presence will increase sharply in China.

006rfnXdgw1f33cop9ljej30ia0duta4.jpg

Interestingly enough, I went to check out the artists under Huayi Brothers and there are a few of Hurry Up, Brother members with that company (Angelababy, Deng Chao, Zheng Kai and Li Chen), but what's funny from reading the comments of baidu about this news is that 2 of Kyo's most hardcore fanboys are in the same company too, Jing Boran and Du Chun (who recently expressed his love for Kyo on a variety show, lol)

That's it from me tonight.  Good night y'all :)

Must be a nice and comfortable place for her to lie on :phew: I wonder if she could feel his pounding heart during that scene LOL (delulu mode)

33d2b9cc7b899e51fcda888d45a7d933c9950df8

His biceps in the pic below are so hot, it burned my eyes LOL I'm so happy for you SHK eonnie :P

credits: IG and baidu

This thread passed quickly. I always backreading past few days. Your news, translation, and the latest updates are always succeed makes me smile from ear to ear. Every good news about how adorable they as a person and how they give compliment each other made me laugh alone. Oh my, what's wrong with me lately? I think this syndrom not just happened to me right?

12 hours ago, superbigcat said:

Thank you so much for your beautiful writing :) It portray lots of things in my mind that I haven't found proper words to write them down. To be honest, in my 12 years knowing about Hallyu, I have never shipped any couple, this is the very first one and they make me surprise about how fangirl I can be :lol: Now each day of mine becomes much more interesting thanks to SongSong, as individuals and as a couple :)

Their recent interviews touched my heart because of how humble and sincere these two souls are. Despite of the spotlight and luxurious values, they choose to be consistent with their hearts by seeking challenges that can improve themselves. From the sharing of Kyo “When I was younger, I used to think that if I got a lot of experience and entered my 30s, acting would become easier,” she said. “But it hasn’t been like that at all. Acting is still so hard and I think it will continue to be so. Even now, I get nervous every time I start a new series.” (Rummy Doo @ Korea Herald, via twtwb), I believe that she and Joong Ki will go far on their acting career path, and it's pleasure to me as a fan to witness their journey ^_^

About the recent update of Ms. Song - I giggle myself when reflect what she shared today that she found Goo oppa's Instagram has a completely different style (lively, cute) in comparison with his manly outside, then she uploads a photo with the same atmosphere with Goo's recent one, as if it is a hidden competition between 2 teams haha :lol: So happy to see Kyo enjoys the time being with the cast and has developed precious friendship along the journey :) 

And isn't Mr. Song and Ms. Song's expressions in the 2 photos are so similar to each other? :phew: [Imaginary conversation with Kyo unnie: I guess you can choose the photo with you smiling as the photo Onew posted - surely you guys share the group photos with each other - but instead you choose this one, is it because of the similar pose with someone unnie? :lol:]

What a happy day of sailing, and my happiness is multiplied thanks to awesome comrades like you guys, thank you :wub:

You got the point :D. Because she can choose the other photo but indeed she chose the same pose photo to be uploaded in her IG. Hahaha...

My new OST for reading this thread: "Can I Walk With You" by India Arie

I woke up this morning, you were the first thing on my mind
I don't know where it came from, all I know is I need you in my life
You make me feel like I can be a better woman
If you just say you wanna take this friendship to another place

Can I walk with you through your life?
Can I lay with you as your wife?
Can I be your friend till the end?

You've got me wondering, if you know that I am wondering about you
The feeling is so strong that I can't imagine you're not feeling it too, yea
You've known me long enough to trust that I want what's best for you
If you wanna be happy then I am the one
that you should give your heart to

Now everyday ain't gonna be like the summer's day
Being in love for real, it ain't like a movie screen
But I can tell you all the drama aside you
And I can find what the worlds been looking for forever
Friendship and love together

Can I walk with you
Through your life till the day
That the world stops turning?
Can I walk with you
Till the day that my heart stops beating
Beating

Can I, can I walk with you through your life?
Can I walk with you
Till the day that the birds no longer take flight?
Till the moon is underwater
Can I walk with you?
Can I walk with you?

This is the moment I've been waiting for
Can I walk with you?
Yea yea
Can I walk with you?
Oh
Can I walk with you?
Can I walk with you?

You are everything I've been looking for
Can I walk with you?
Creative intellectual
Can I walk with you?
Through your life
Can I walk with you?
As your wife
Can I walk with you

I don't see the resemblance between that Chinese actress and Song Hye Kyo? I've tried many times seeing the pic. Is there something wrong with my eyes? And this is a bit pathetic because she did plastic surgery to look like SHK, right? Is it a failed PS or what?

PS: waiting for @joongkyo to confirm that signature on the wall is by SJK or not :3

@hclover96 omg I totally remember this lady. She had her pic taken in the day time before the DOTS cast had that celebratory dinner! What I didn't know was that she is the manager of huayi brothers and only now then it was discussed...so looks like it's probably happening 

Archived