[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

Okay, just wanna share these thoughts before I call it a day at work, haha. (If these have been shared before, my apologies!)

There are 3 scenes in DotS between Joong Ki and Hye Kyo that seemed EXCEPTIONALLY NATURAL to me :wub::w00t::

1. The Doll type scene - the reactions between Joong Ki and Hye Kyo, especially after she aegyo-ed and him saying "I lose, I lose" felt like it came from the heart, not acting at all. Their eyes and gazes at each other just shouts natural realll reaction~~

2. Car wash scene - As many have pointed out, the hug Si Jin requested in the end and Mo Yeon responding to it, looked like it was entirely unscripted. And their level of comfortableness with each other pierced through the screen. Joong Ki just leaned on her and she happily embraces him. keke.

3. Kiss-on-the-ship scene - Honestly, after having watched it umpteenth times, the conversation they had in between the kiss seemed like something Joong Ki improvised on the spot -- the part where he said "Saranghaeyo was a question" -- and Mo Yeon laughed. Then, Hye Kyo just went along with it to reply "Saranghaeyo. That is my answer." My little shipper heart thinks its an ad-lib by both of them because Joong Ki is known to have done most ad-libs in DotS.

Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~~~~~ :blush::blush::heart:

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She's using a new excuse, the not-a-couple bracelet.  He used the drama's popularity.   No, it's the fan account of hand holding in NY you two....plus your other suspicious behavior.  If you guys were just good friends, just show us normally like you do with other people.  :P 

Though I like that she's basically saying yes we had meals and are close, and will in the future.  So what?  Yes, keep on doing that.  

"Honestly we've had many meals together" go on girl! That's basically code for "expect to see us going out for meals more often from now on and we don't care if we get spotted since we've both already mentioned we have meal outings together lalala" 

OFFICIALLY GIDDY WITH THESE TWO LOVEBIRDS IT'S NOT A DENIAL ON BOTH SIDES ANYMORE ESP FROM THE RESERVED GODDESS I REPEAT NOT A DENIAL :blush:

7 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION OF THE ENTIRE INTERVIEW AND ALSO THE END OF THE SERIES OF QUESTIONS (*phewww...)

About the dating rumour 

SHK- Honestly, we've had many meals together. In NYC there were many people and we just happened to meet , therefore had a meal together. I also had meals with many more people not just JoongKi-shi.After all we've worked together for 6 months, can't we be having a meal together?. I think this whole thing started because of the couple bracelets - mine was a hair band.(Laugh) I want to thanks YAI and LKS. LKS who was there in the very beginning and YAI who came towards the end of DOTS, I am so very grateful to the two of you.

She got a firm chance to say : "No, we are not dating." 

But what I see here is her trying to divert the attention from it once again. And instead of professionally adressing him as her junior, like you all said before, is the norm between colleagues, she used -shi again. 

I think SHK just cant help herself. She is too enthusiastic and happy, so she just raves about SJK all day and then goes and calls him JoongKi-shi again. No denial on her part. 

And we all know, they are not randomly passing each other. They are bumping into each other as they pass by, ( thanks Dots, for your line) And thanks SHK for being super awesome and honest with your feelings today. We are awaiting wedding confirmation .

OMG.

My eyes, how come she is so beautiful, no it's an understatement to describe her. She is an angel!

She doesn't age, she's even more beautiful than the first time I see her 13 years ago. She is like a fine wine, getting better and better by the time. 

Thanks so much for the flood of pictures, my heart can't take it. My fave is the denim dress, sexy, young and elegant. Ah, I love her... Wonder how SJK survive being around her.

9 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION OF THE ENTIRE INTERVIEW AND ALSO THE END OF THE SERIES OF QUESTIONS (*phewww...)

About the dating rumour 

SHK- Honestly, we've had many meals together. In NYC there were many people and we just happened to meet , therefore had a meal together. I also had meals with many more people not just JoongKi-shi.After all we've worked together for 6 months, can't we be having a meal together?. I think this whole thing started because of the couple bracelets - mine was a hair band.(Laugh) I want to thanks YAI and LKS. LKS who was there in the very beginning and YAI who came towards the end of DOTS, I am so very grateful to the two of you.

Unnie,we never knew/read any rumors about you having a meal wth Joong ki-shi in NYC.instead, the rumor indicated that you two went buying groceries together holding hand *cough*cough :phew:

Aigoo, i always read about their interview when having my meal and evrytime i almost throwing out all the food inside my mouth. I cannot contain it anymore this giddiness inside of me kikikiki  :lol::D

I've been low-key shipping all my ships because I don't want to expect much..(luckily most got REAL) ...so I'm gonna be back to low-key shipping the SongSong couple and keep my feels....even though this is based on groundless fears...I'm keeping myself safe...TEAM REEL or REAL? SongSong couple ForTheWin!

but then again I saw SHK's response about the dating rumors...Me: O.O..Hey goddess unnie you can say "We're not dating..." Hmmm.......

When me, my friends and my family (YES, bring the whole town since we always have DOTS weekly party at our house just to watch the recent DOTS episodes) saw the dating rumors in NYC, immediately all of us we're like....HAVING a MEAL in NYC? like COINCIDENCE? of all places in the WORLD???  (and YES, I never thought that even my whole family & friends would ship a K-drama couple, DOTS is the first K-drama they were all fond of....)

Shout out to all who wish happiness for the SongSong couple..Virtual hugs to those who hope that they will be REAL in the near future~ like tomorrraaw HAHAHA.

tumblr_mqnveyWjFo1syn49io1_400.gif

12 minutes ago, awestruckshipper said:

@Bambiina hahahahaha..Thxs for lightening up my mood for the day!! When i see your name,I think of your post of JK's butt!Sincerely ,truthfully THANKS!..haaaaa

Thxs Joongkyo,Thanks every shippers...THANKS SONG HYE KYO...:heart:

KIKIKIKI ... awesome .. HAHAHA... 

@KSHxKYJ @beautykyo TQTQTTQTQTQTTQTQ For enjoying my comment .. kikiki 

Today such a great day ... 

2 hours ago, joongkyo said:

@thepixies technically she said "similar to" but you know what she meant right?. 

KISS SCENE

When they shot the kiss scene she treated it like a professional actor and didn't think too much of it. It was as normal as breathing and it was playing a character. However she was surprised when she was herself on tv - She thought, so I had this kind of expression on my face while kissing.

She basically said she was surprised by her own expressions while kissing SJK..lol!

OMONA!

I bet she's talking about the truck kiss, eonni you are so bold right there and with that expression on your face while kissing SJK, no wonder you are even surprised of yourself. 

OMO, she is so cute...

Btw, about the proud in maternal way, I feel the same way to my hubby too. I feel like I have three kids not two. He is my first baby boy, lol. I don't know if that's normal but that's what I feel. 

Anyways, I am immune to this kind of statement already, so bring it on!

Thanks for the pictures and translations...

I think the most telling point from SHK interview that some have mentioned is there is NO DENIAL of the dating rumors.

If SHK and SJK were not dating they would have come out point blank and denied it when the opportunity arose particularly SJK.

He has several  interviews to clear the air and hasn't denied the rumors once, but goes on to compliment SHK each time.....

SHK in her 1st post DOTS interview today could have set the record straight as well, but didn't...that's pretty significant for an artist and public figure to basically let it slide...to allow the speculation to continue...

Which only proves that they definitely have a connection between them and just want to remain private..which is fair enough...

There's just too much circumstantial evidence that they are not dating to be believable now.....

As a fan i would like them to announce an engagement or marriage when the time is ready for them...rather than to say they are dating now and the public pressure builds up to a point that they break up...

So for now let this ship sail into calm waters ....to end at its final destination 

that of happy wedding news for SongSong couple...

28 minutes ago, Bambiina said:

I HAVE TO POST AGAIN .. SUE ME :D

SHE DID NOT DENY ... 

oh yeah...that's the point! LOL She also praised SJK so much. But basically, they praised each other so much that they should just marry & make babies. LOL

송중기, 인기 축하해…연기하면서 나도 설렜다

is she using the exact word KMY used when confessed to YSJ in DOTS? of all the choices she has, she chose  설렜다  (I too feel flutter) => after kissing YSJ, KMY feel flutter (내내 설렜거든요) => me too, after kissing SJK, also feel flutter :w00t::phew::w00t: got you! 

Each day both SJK and SHK keep surprising us indeed :phew:  Their interviews have become the most trusted sources to us to believe HOW REAL THEY ARE :wub: No denial instead they keep praising each other sincerely and wisely :lol: I thought today we're only gonna spazz about special ep but dang! There comes to us SHK interview:wub:

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE TRANSLATIONS, THE UPDATES, POSTS, AND EVERYTHING. YOU GUYS ARE ROCK! :heart:

giphy.gif

So to summarize,

Both Song Hye Kyo and Song Joong Ki cannot stop talking about each other in their interviews. 

Just like Song Joong Ki interviews, I didn't read any denial from Song Hye Kyo. She called him a cool friend (lol of course she would, it would be too telling if she called him her lover) but still she didn't deny the rumor and confirmed it herself that indeed she and SJK really had lunch/dinner in NYC (I know their agencies already confirmed it but I kinda like it more when the confirmation comes directly from them :wub:)

Song Hye Kyo said that her ideal man is one she has many similarities with. Didn't we already heard from both of them that they have lots of similarities?

Hye Kyo added, "I feel proud that all the actors that I have worked with became Hallyu Star. Song Joong Ki feels happy and fulfilled too as he receives so much love."  So are you indirectly telling us that SJK tells you about his feelings?

"When they shot the kiss scene she treated it like a professional actor and didn't think too much of it. It was as normal as breathing and it was playing a character. However she was surprised when she was herself on tv - She thought, so I had this kind of expression on my face while kissing." Is she saying that she tried to act professionally but somehow her feelings got into her way without her knowing it, hence, she was surprised with her expression? (LOL delusion)

Her favorite scene is the scene where SJK asked if he should apologize or confess. She said that SJK's acting and voice were so on point during that scene. So basically, what made this scene her favorite is Song Joong Ki lol.

I really can't stop smiling over the thought that both of them really want to get married. 

THANK YOU SO MUCH @joongkyo @khxy FOR ALL YOUR TRANSLATIONS!

Archived