[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, applegirl2 said:

She's lost weight! Now waits patiently for the interview translations. .

Apparently she complimented sjk and says shes been very happy lately :wub:

Okay, so he's stress-free these days and she has been very happy lately too. These two are seriously something LOL

If I'm not wrong I think she talked about the confession scene and how it made her heart flutter again did she? :wub:

Yes, SHK is very beautiful, whichever angle the camera takes from; whichever scene too. She looks beautiful in the entire DOTs drama.

Agree that she seems to be thinner. Perhaps SJK needs to bring her out for dessert and supper more often. Just call some Alpha members for protection purpose would be great.   :)

On second thoughts, could it be that she's dieting for a very special life-time occasion with someone later? I hope so. 

TT__________________________TT

I WANT TO CRY BECAUSE SHE IS SUCH A GODDESS!!!

ANGEL!!!

GORGEOUSSSSS!!!

10/10!!!

MY FAVORITE IS HER IN THE STRIPED DRESS. KINDA LIKE A NURSE! BUT A BEAUTIFUL NURSE!!!

HYE KYO CHEONSA, PLEASE TELL ME, DID IT HURT WHEN YOU FELL FROM HEAVEN???

GIRLS I KENOT CONTAIN MYSELF

ALL THESE FEELS

SOMEBODY PLEASE HUG ME

GODDAMMIT SONG JOONG KI YOU LUCKY NAMJA YOUUUUUUUUUU!!!!

송중기, 인기 축하해…연기하면서 나도 설렜다

THE CAPTION THO

i don't know a lot of hangul, but doesn't the first sentence mean "Song Joong Ki, congrats on the popularity..."?? i think the one after some dots is "I was also excited when acting"

just a rough translation tho, if someone understands better please do correct me :heart:

23 minutes ago, lovemetruly said:

Oh you happy happy beautiful human being. Seeing and knowing you are happy makes us happy. I want to cry but I'm at the office so maybe later. 

i second this!! i cry over her beauty.... how come she looks so much prettier after those ninja hidings tricks........ i miss her so much :tears:, i'm glad she looks like so happy! look at the photo with the blue jeans dress!:flushed:

Just now, airaseyo_stv said:

i second this!! i cry over her beauty.... how come she looks so much prettier after those ninja hidings tricks........ i miss her so much :tears:, i'm glad she looks like so happy! look at the photo with the blue jeans dress!:flushed:

Yeah...I love her the most in that denim dress...so feminine yet casual look! She's a real beauty...a gem in every sense of the word!

"송중기와 연기하면서 설렜다" (i was excited to act with Song Joong Ki)

"송중기? 같이 하는 나도 설렜다" (Song Joong Ki? I was excited to act along with him)

All the captions are saying she was excited playing with SJK, haahh i feel so much giggly just reading the caption, after those interviews of SJK saying things about SHK, now we finally got to see SHK to be the one talking about him :wub:

Archived