[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

16 minutes ago, ladylia257 said:

@thelittleclouds omg your post, lol. All these wrong mental images of Song2 because of what you said.

Just updated my fic, In The Name of The Emperor chapter 1: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1114307/1

thanks for updating. but issit to much for me to ask for another chapter of lilac for an angel:bawling:

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Saw some misleading information on Instagram, please point out the mistakes to the relevant people

1. SHK's PC is NOT taking place in Hotel Jongno gu. This is the name of the place where the Hotel is situated i.e. Hotel Shilla.

2. SJK is taking part in a SPECIAL EPISODE of RM where the cast of BOTH Running Man Korea and Running Man China will be participating.

Oooh..mah bad. So it's both Running Man Korea & Running Man China! That is AWEZUM! ~ Can't wait for that ep.~

I can vision how DOTS can even unite nations all over the world. Well, they have the patriotic vibe so might as well save the world through their charities and programs as ambassadors..SongSong couple Fighting!!

I'm hoping they would be ambassadors for Pandas (Chengdu) this year…[w/c Song Hye Kyo was before..]

Besides the awesome pictorials they’ll have with the adorable pandas, the publicity from these top stars  will help increase awareness and profit in the conservation of these lovely creatures!

tumblr_o5pjp5ZJDp1sfeovqo1_500.jpg

tumblr_o5pjp5ZJDp1sfeovqo2_400.jpg

Hooray to SongSong couple saving the world!

tumblr_o5pjp5ZJDp1sfeovqo3_500.gif

1 hour ago, Elizabeth Pham said:

Dear all:

I'vegivebeen a lurker for awhialwaysawhiile have been amused by and am also greatly appreciative of the discussion here.  I also like to write creatively for fun.  The stories seem to flow from my brain to the keyboard and onto the computer screen when I am motivated and have inspiration.  This Song-Song couple has certainly gotten that creativity going in me, so enjoy this story:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1115961/real-reel-real-joongkihyekyo

Feedback is always welcome.

Chinguuu..your story so beautiful, can we see the little song song there? Hehehe. Please update ♡♡

Seriously This couple is addictive I always dream them everynight. Could some one give me some advice to cure this? 

And for @joongkyo Thanks for always give us the information, i am not often to comment but always Be silent reader. But always Appreciate For you...

Sorry again for my bad english

4 hours ago, kikyo486 said:

IMO, SJK and SHK are official when they film that kissing scene in the finale. When KMY/SHK said that "I love you, that's my answer" and the way YSJ/SJK giggled its SJK giggling not YSJ. I pretty sure its not their characters acting, its SJK and SHK. AHHH I need a lot of oxygen please!! the happiness i feel bc of this couple, plus i prefer this ship instead of my ship (my lovelife) and im back of being a nocturnal bc of them coz i dont want to miss something important here especially that we have 3 more special episodes for this week. OMO sorry for my delulu mind :wub::phew:

Omg i agree with what you said ❤ that's what I was thinking too after repeating that scene over and over again. Lol. After YSJ (or was it SJK who's speaking? ;p) said 'I love you' and that it was a question, in my mind, what does that meaan? And when KMY replied with 'I love you' and said that that's her answer.. omooo. Is it like a secret code between them? Did they connive with the writer to actually put those lines?? My mind is going craaazy :wub: And SJK's and SHK's smiles in that scene... it was so telling. Aaaahhhhh :wub:  How I wish we weren't imagining things. Lalalalala

27 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Saw some misleading information on Instagram, please point out the mistakes to the relevant people

1. SHK's PC is NOT taking place at Hotel Jongno gu. This is the name of the place where the Hotel is situated i.e. Hotel Shilla.

2. SJK is taking part in a SPECIAL EPISODE of RM where the cast of BOTH Running Man Korea and Running Man China will be participating.

Oh thank you @joongkyo I was confused, I thought only RM China, thanks for clarifying :D     wow this is awesome!

The venues are only 4km apart, what if SJK and RM casts surprise SHK in her interview? Nah, it's so impossible, lol. 

1 hour ago, joongkyo said:

1. SHK's PC is NOT taking place at Hotel Jongno gu. This is the name of the place where the Hotel is situated i.e. Hotel Shilla.

NOW I CAN'T WAIT TO WATCH THIS!!! Since there are gonna be the Korean members then it must be airing in Korea too right?? So it's gonna be easier to watch it right?? Right?? LOL I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE THEM SAYING THINGS LIKE "What is Hye Kyo doing right now?" Or "Where is Hye Kyo right now?" 

PLEASE PLEASE NOW I AM PRAYING TO VARIETY SHOW GOD LET SJK HAVE SLIP OF TOUNGE ONCE LET THERE BE SONGSONG MOMENT HAHAHAHAHA *i lost my sanity i am trully sorry*

2 minutes ago, luvforever said:

This thread move so fast that it's so hard to catch up sometimes whenever I'm busy. What time does the special episode start tonight? Is it the usual time for DOTS?

Same time.  About 5 hours from now. 

(Just wondering why the post that i forwarded is not completed?)

ANYWAY, YES, I've been repeating that scene for nth times. I just couldn't get out of it ! It's just so not scripted and it's just so genuine that I don't think it's YSJ who said it. :wub:

Yes, the script MAY BE there, the "i love you/me too/it was a question/ LAUGHS(GIGGLES)/i love you/that's my answer/BRUSHING HER CHIN(?)-LOOKING AT HER BIRTHMARK(?)/me too. (I even remember their lines, it proves that I repeated alot. LOL)

WHAT DOES THAT LAUGHS/GIGGLES TELL US? DELULU TIME !! :wub::wub:

Like what @kikyo486 said, OXYGEN!!!

@shootforthestars I think the director(s)/writer(s) were shocked too? "OMG! it's not scripted! But they did it so well and so much feels, let's not NG them." (Self-delulu) :heart:

Archived