[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, airaseyo_stv said:

can i also join you guys? lol, i really like his back. especially in this photo :wub: lol

cr to the owner of the photo

I like his back too. Also for these scene, I like the way they move and sync to avoid 'mine'. To me, it did look like they are dancing

10 minutes ago, angieknows_11 said:

Ya! When it comes to these two, Imma own my pervertedness. LOL. Haha. 

We're probably tamed compared to the folks on Baidu. LOL. I mean, someone from there actually screen capped a close-up of her finger on his nipple. Hahaha. 

HAHAHAHA That's one of the reasons I enjoy reading next door! So many funny, but 污 comments! Heheh

9 minutes ago, meimei~ said:

You know what @angieknows_11 and @thepixieswhat if everytime we encounter a troll, we slap them with Joongki's bu** hahahahahaha. Can I join here too lol i am having fun with the butttalk hahahaha. I am Mei btw! <33333 Nice to meet you! *wink lol*

Somebody needs to make a gif of that! Maybe there's a longtime SJK fan here who can direct us to where we can find more posterior shots (like from a movie) and maybe we can turn it into a gif? LOL. ... Oh wait, wasn't he in Frozen Flower, nekkid, but with a bunch of other dudes? He was in the buff sitting on top of a guy's shoulders. But he was scrawny then, so ... LOL. 

5 minutes ago, angieknows_11 said:

@WildDivine69 Umm, same here. LOL. I should be working, but this is more fun! Haha. This thread is so temperamental. LOL. We're spazzing, fighting, spazzing, worrying, spazzing, and now, just being perverts.

@songsquare Heeeh, I find that sexy! :D 

at least I hope the mood on the thread is better now with us being high on this pervy talk! still looking forward to you @joongkyo :)

HAHAHAHA!! OMG you guys!!! You are making me blush!! I have to comment because of your byeontae convos! I'd like to add I love love love SJK back and wide shoulders I just cant help my eyes whenever I see it. They're so sexy!! And am I the only one whi find his neck sexy too? And that behind hahaha oh my!!!!

Since we're talking about "focal point" now, lemme add that during the CPR scene, I think I saw his hand slightly touched the "base" of that focal point and I also think they moved in one of the scenes. OMG!!! I'm laughing at myself now what am I saying!!! Hahaha

Omg @angieknows_11... with the rate we're going i think even with just tomorrow's BTS we'll reach 500 page in no time :D 

Really looking forward to our Couple sweetness overload :wub: 

I can guarantee there will be more spazz worthy and  byeontae-ness post to come :D in the name of science of course :phew:

7 hours ago, twtwb said:

What have they said about each other?

Song Hye Kyo: His passion is no joke. He’s a complete sangnamja [manly, real man]! He’s quite viril. Very mature. I have a lot of friends younger than him, and when I compare them to him, Joong Ki gives off this “dignified” vibe. It had been a long time since I had sensed something like this. 

Song Hye Kyo: Joong Ki is such a manly guy in contrast to his pretty appearance.

I couldn't agree more:wub:

image_4.jpeg

Archived