[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Meilani Imron Ha! I noticed that, too, about Song Hye Kyo when they were on the beach in the final episode! LOL. I thought I was the only one, but byeontaes think alike, huh? LOL. But I like her legs :)There was a time when I wasn't into Hye Kyo's legs, but she really looked great in shorts (and a skirt) in DOTS. I'll leave my byeontae helmet off, so, I won't go there too much, but it wouldn't be surprising if Joong Ki secretly leered at them every chance he got---or still gets. LOL. They truly make a sexy pair. Damn the director for editing out any sexy scenes! Start owning your byeontae-ness (?) when it comes to these guys! :) 

@jinyoonii it's not a new one but in my personal opinion, i find kyo oenni to be really hot here because of the leg... tho i am a girl myself, i can't believe that even only one leg (and just a glimpse of it) is shown, she still looks really hot. :flushed:

song-hye-gyo-new-elle-2015.jpg

i bet joongki oppa knows it better tho :blush:

@joongkyo and welcome back Capt.!!! :heart:

27 minutes ago, Chewy Hoe said:

@lynne22 seriously I think we all liked every bit of his body including ahem....it's the soju talking :P 

21 minutes ago, angieknows_11 said:

See what some of you have made me do?! You've made me dig up bootieful airport shots of his posterior! :w00t: :wub: If he and Hye Kyo are dating (which I believe they are), then, she owns that a s s. Heeh.

Credit as tagged

Hahahaha and don't forget his ABS :P 

10 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Are you sure you can handle it in your state? :P

Everyone sending me messages, thanks and it's okay I'll post the news here in 15 minutes - just typing it out. It's just that I can't beleive that some people would attack SS shippers instead of weeding out trolls. 

It would be hilarious if it weren't hurtful.

I love you!!! Even i just silent lurker here (always) but i guarantee i never lost this thread even just a page. So happy that ur not leave this thread @joongkyo. I dont know how this thread gonna happen. If u leave then the trollers be happy cause they can make you leave.

@angieknows_11 thank you for the bootiful picture. Since everyone is admitting how pervy they are, I have to admit that his bootie is what that attracts me. I've been eyeing ur last picture when it was first posted. Lucky HyeKyo for having that just for herself...

OMO, now the shippers tread turns into a byeontae field too, lol, the main tread has been burned by some serious byeontaeness lately too, haha. Keep it up guys :D

I notice his perky b*** the most in the scene where he pick her up for the first date when he checked his phone for Cinema Town, lol. It's cute... 

8 minutes ago, lynne22 said:

Hahahaha and don't forget his ABS :P 

And his nipples! LOL. Remember when she did the chest compression on him? LOL. Hahaha. When people saw the spoiler stills for that scene, they were sad, but then, their thoughts quickly turned naughty because they couldn't help but notice where her hand was placed. LOL.

Haha, I don't mind if we fill the thread with pages and pages of our perverted thoughts about these two. LOL. Better than what we've coped with in the last couple of days---trolls, noona/sunbae issue, blah, blah, blah. LOL. 

@airaseyo_stv That's one of my favorite shots of her because of how sophisticated and sensual she looks at the same time---all because of that leg! There are also other Elle shots (I believe it's from Elle) wherein she's wearing a somewhat sheer dress, and you can see a silhouette of her legs just go up for miles. LOL. She was really captivating in those shots, but then, she always is. Yeah, there's no way Joong Ki couldn't have felt an even stronger attraction for her during filming. 

20 minutes ago, angieknows_11 said:

And his nipples! LOL. Remember when she did the chest compression on him? LOL. Hahaha. When people saw the spoiler stills for that scene, they were sad, but then, their thoughts quickly turned naughty because they couldn't help but notice where her hand was placed. LOL.

i am glad i was not the only one who noticed this......... LOL

5 minutes ago, thepixies said:

I can't believe you said that! *covers face*

Ya! When it comes to these two, Imma own my pervertedness. LOL. Haha. 

We're probably tamed compared to the folks on Baidu. LOL. I mean, someone from there actually screen capped a close-up of her finger on his nipple. Hahaha. 

11 minutes ago, airaseyo_stv said:

i am glad i was not the only one who noticed this......... LOL

ME THREE!! :phew: If my bf ever saw what i wrote in this thread, he gonna be mad for sure. LOL Hope they will show us the CPR bts tomorrow. i will be forever grateful :phew::w00t: 

HOT CAPTAIN!! :wub: upss not captain anymore

03b146c.png

@airaseyo_stv yes she does look hot there. I remembered seeing a photo of her in Istanbul once and boy was she hot in that photo. Let me see if I can find it.

Two people, hot, beautiful minds and body  with wonderful personalities getting together...:sweatingbullets: I can imagine the fireworks will be like 4th of July! My byeontae mode is ON!!! Nope not going to get any sleep now. I will just go and repeat the kissing scene on the shipwreck and try to listen to kissing sounds. :wub: Uri SongSong couple-ya... what have you done to me.

@joongkyo :blush::heart:

@kristy86 just for fun lol... :D...  the "deed talk" was such a fun read hahaha.. i was laughing and blushing like crazy when reading it hahahaha.... ( for those who don't follow, just read back on dots main page around page 996 )

@angieknows_11 :D:D the nipple part OMG....  it was a spazz worthy moment when it was talked wasn't it... 

Archived