[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Giving some people  my best Dr. Kang side eye right now

bQu0Z8q.gif

People need to chill or else this thread will get closed.  I'm surprised it hasn't already.  I guess people aren't alerting the mods to the mess going on here... 

And instead or responding, every time there is a troll i'm going to post a Song Song picture.  

11 minutes ago, songsquare said:

"you must have saved a nation in your previous life" or in my delulu mind "i love you, that's my answer" :w00t:

You're not delulu! I am thinking the same!

Also, the part where they make a pact that Joong Ki - cough, I mean Si Jin - will come find her in the next life. I LOVE THAT.

*getting a bit teary*

2 minutes ago, angieknows_11 said:

See what some of you have made me do?! You've made me dig up bootieful airport shots of his posterior! :w00t: :wub: If he and Hye Kyo are dating (which I believe they are), then, she owns that a s s. Heeh.

Credit as tagged

And what a fine fine one to own too. 

So @joongkyo have you decided to rain on this thread already? It's past 5 mins after our last pm and I have already told you why I needed this rain? I am starting to peel already I tell ya lol 

@joongkyo you try me! it better be good and something I don't already know having to made me peel already 

& I'm still on page 404..hahaha! YOU GUYS ROCK!!! :thumbsup:

but I'm enjoying reading all the posts..especially the posts of @ilovesjk @joongkyo @angieknows_11 @melissala..I couldn't agree more!

& I'll just borrow @joongkyo's gif :D

To all trolls, haters, antis or WHATEVER YOU ARE CALLED to come again in this thread..

giphy.gif

If you all don't wanna be hurt or be reported, the best thing thing you should do is just, LEAVE THIS THREAD NOW & LOGOUT TO SOOMPI. It's so simple! We all have our own opinions/posts here but all of it are POSITIVE, DEFINITE, RELIABLE & ALL OF THE GOOD WORDS.. So don't just popout whenever you want just to post a troll or something.. & if you still insist to stay, IT'S YOUR CHOICE, ARRASO??? Just read all you want until you bleed! BUT I will be more happy if you're gone, as in FOREVER GONE & just go to a place of full of trolls!

giphy.gif
CTO..

& for me, ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS, this is the most important for me in this couple..Also, I'll be supporting them whatever their decision is as long as they're happy :blush::thumbsup::heart:

Spoiler

Also, in my country(Philippines), I also ship a couple here aka "KathNiel"..Even tho they're not the same age w/ our Song couple, I really see some resemblance tho..& also, Song couple is so LOVED here in my country..I really hope they would come here in August..If that news is true, then I'm sure my whole country will rejoice...hahahahah! (but I'll have my class that time tho..lol), anyway, there's always a next time..hahah!

Hello guys, i am new here. I've been lurking silently here and in the DOTS thread to get some update about our couple. I have been back reading a lot and its so fun. I enjoy going home and back read before bed. 

let's spread the SONG SONG love to shoo trolls :)

0edc209.png

@angieknows_11 let me join the discussion, he's looks so smexy :wub: ah you made me blush :blush:

@joongkyo thankyou for coming back!! :) let's fight them together lols

@angieknows_11 wow you're so byontae.. lol... but i'll save these gifs in my tab so i could "research"too... i hope my hubbie doesn't get jealous haha... and i think our goddess also have nice butt or back too, you could see when she played "catch me if you can" in beach... so i think they're really complete each other... imho

@angieknows_11 errr doubt I will be able to sleep now. All I can see is SJK's perky behind! He better not loose it from getting ready for his new movie. 

Can someone post some hot pics of SHK too?

@joongkyo did you know I joined the thread because of you apart from uri SongSong couple? They are my main reason and you come after that. I mean it.

Archived