[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

My whole reading of the empty sleeve is this: this is a visual clue, but a very unique one.

Think about it. You're taking a cast photo that will be seen by millions of people who are going to overanalyze it. So why not just interlock your arms? In the Korean culture industry it seems like one of the ways to eliminate the possibility of ever dating is just to do excessive skinship. Like, I'm doing this lovey dovey stuff because it's all just fun for the fans. I know his arm was in a cast but that shouldn't prevent interlocking arms. And why not just let it go and not be linked at all? Why go through the trouble of setting up the empty sleeve and Risk fans' overanalyzing without the paradoxical benefit of just going all the way?

Because they're playing with us a little-- it's there, it's not there, like the phantom arm-- but also reveling in the wistfulness of this gesture. I mean, what's more indicative of a deeply wanted love: having arms wrapped around you all the time or putting on their shirt? Tugging a hand or the edge of a dress? Holding an arm or an empty sleeve? 

Body contact is just a formality in this industry. But this is clothing haunting. 

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, mulder9999 said:

Anyone notice that SHK Instagram account kyo1122 she has changed her followers? 

Still 3 but I swore she was following Kim Ji Won last time I checked,  she now following Seargent Kim from DOTs.

samuliesword

He has a lot of DOTS related pictures....need detectives to check out if there is any links to SongSong couple as why  did SHK change followers? :)

I've just checked her IG and see the number of her following is still 3, and no our Ki Bum samuliesword on the list, hic :< Where did you get this from @mulder9999

Her private acct kkk_yyyooo has changed the numbers of post from 112 => 113 yesterday, wonder what she posted *blink blink*

Hello everyone,

I've been lurking here since page 70 something and have been through some emotional roller-coasters with you guys (silently). I don't know why I decide to make an account so late now when the drama is already over but this quiet shipping is killing me.

Nice to meet y'all!

Happy shipping and really hoping they'll become an item soon (or at least give us some more interaction).

27 minutes ago, mulder9999 said:

Anyone notice that SHK Instagram account kyo1122 she has changed her followers? 

Still 3 but I swore she was following Kim Ji Won last time I checked,  she now following Seargent Kim from DOTs.

samuliesword

He has a lot of DOTS related pictures....need detectives to check out if there is any links to SongSong couple as why  did SHK change followers? :)

just realised that Samuliesword follow kkk_yyyooo account ! n bohyunahn too. kkkk their cute puppy awww :w00t::wub: wonder if she followed back them/?:D

8 minutes ago, hanyuan said:

My whole reading of the empty sleeve is this: this is a visual clue, but a very unique one.

Think about it. You're taking a cast photo that will be seen by millions of people who are going to overanalyze it. So why not just interlock your arms? In the Korean culture industry it seems like one of the ways to eliminate the possibility of ever dating is just to do excessive skinship. Like, I'm doing this lovey dovey stuff because it's all just fun for the fans. I know his arm was in a cast but that shouldn't prevent interlocking arms. And why not just let it go and not be linked at all? Why go through the trouble of setting up the empty sleeve and Risk fans' overanalyzing without the paradoxical benefit of just going all the way?

Because they're playing with us a little-- it's there, it's not there, like the phantom arm-- but also reveling in the wistfulness of this gesture. I mean, what's more indicative of a deeply wanted love: having arms wrapped around you all the time or putting on their shirt? Tugging a hand or the edge of a dress? Holding an arm or an empty sleeve? 

Body contact is just a formality in this industry. But this is clothing haunting. 

I'm wondering why didnt our Kyo post this pic on her IG on the day of last episode of DOTS, instead of the pic on the Greece beach lol? (Ki and Kyo are sitting far like hell from each other in this pic awww >.< )

Other cast members, including Lim hyoseon, post this suspicious pic on their IG without realizing such a weird posing style of KiKyo? I think all of them are intelligent enough to be aware of overanalyzing shippers like us :lol:

32 minutes ago, Hồ Vi said:

I've just checked her IG and see the number of her following is still 3, and no our Ki Bum samuliesword on the list, hic :< Where did you get this from @mulder9999

Her private acct kkk_yyyooo has changed the numbers of post from 112 => 113 yesterday, wonder what she posted *blink blink*

sorry false alarm.. No change to kyo1122 account followers.

my IG account is giving me issues...I think my daughter been playing with my iPad and IG...

20 minutes ago, hanyuan said:

I think the sleeves holding is like a joke among the DOTs cast. If you look carefully, Nurse Ha is holding the other sleeve in a wave.

1 hour ago, missandrea said:

Well, isn't it something! Coincidence? Perhaps. But I'll still put my bet that they could have had a rendevouz shoot of SJK and with SHK in tow. Oh, the thought of it just makes me squeal! And yes, just like @angieknows_11 says, I am hoping that would happen too, a photoshoot together! There's always a possibility for anything hahaha!\

You know what's the one joint photoshoot I'd like to see Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo do? Engagement/prenup photos :D Or better ... their wedding day photos :w00t:

6 minutes ago, mulder9999 said:

I normally check SHK public  IG  kyo1122 each day and see if anything new comes up.

i checked who she follows and it's been 3 for awhile,  but samuliesword was there which is KI Bum from DOTS.SHK was not following him recently... This has changed I'm pretty sure as she been following 

Songjoongkionly and actor_jingoo and Kim Jii Won  who plays YMJ in DoTS..thats the other 3 leads in DOTS IG public IG accounts.

my question is why SHK not following  her now but changed to samuliesword now...? 

Unless im seeing things ... But I'm pretty sure I'm right here...

She has never followed those accounts though? SJK does not have IG, and she knows that because she mentioned it. 

This is who she follows and has always followed

QRZC0x5.png

Honestly i'm confused where you are seeing this lol since that's not what I see at all

18 minutes ago, putri gyuu said:

just realised that Samuliesword follow kkk_yyyooo account ! n bohyunahn too. kkkk their cute puppy awww :w00t::wub: wonder if she followed back them/?:D

Whenever thinking of little Ki Bum, I seem to automatically drive my mind into our KiKyo's birthday cake for him. So sweet of our couple when discussing and doing almost small things together yay yay.

And it also reminds me of the event that our KiKyo co-host the party for DOTS on April 1st. Lead actor and lead actress co-host a party after wrap party, which hardly happened before in any Korean drama. And the cast called them SongSong couple aww

8 minutes ago, angieknows_11 said:

You know what's the one joint photoshoot I'd like to see Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo do? Engagement/prenup photos :D Or better ... their wedding day photos :w00t:

So excited about your thinking dear xD xD :wub:

14 minutes ago, melissala said:

She has never followed those accounts though? SJK does not have IG, and she knows that because she mentioned it. 

This is who she follo

Honestly i'm confused where you are seeing this lol since that's not what I see at all

Sorry, false alarm .. @melissalayou are correct....   

I think my IG account is stuffed... Or my daughter been playing with it....argh....

1 minute ago, stargazer187 said:

@lovemetruly lol.you right..leytme post the right pic...he looks even sexier here... lol

Noticed the fact that he's got an richard simmons lol. And so does Hye Kyo. Most korean actresses are so skinny they don't have much at the back lol

Browsing around IG and I thought I would share this with you. IT IS PURELY SPECULATION AND I AM NOT CONFRIMING ANYTHING!!! besides, the credit is to the IG owner who did the digging on her own. 

Originally, SHK posted this pic on her IG and she herself mentioned that it was in NY with her friend Shonju (watching the Super Bowl per his separate post caption on his IG), dated Feb 7th. 

On to the next pic. 

Could it be that there is actually a third person on the pic? Could it be SHK's hand? HA! This fan definitely made a point on her post. Please refer below. It now seems like it is of another person's hand and not of Shonju. 

If this is true, then we have ourselves some half baked truth about their NYC "friendly" meet-up/gathering with friends... After DOTS filming, thus the date. I know someone posted the SS timeline but the date of the supposed gathering was when again?! 

Again, PURELY SPECULATION. No other clear evidence has been seen as of yet!! I will take down post if deemed unnecessary, because I am cool like that! B) LOL.

Another pic shows, it could be SHK's jacket that SHK was wearing off cam/BTS. 

CTTO

@angieknows_11 believe me girlfriend, that is one photoshoot I'd pray about! You know what they say, if you pray hard, it will come true!!! Coz the God I know, does provide! Hahahah! Omg! Please, let it get there, I know not now, not yet... But someday in the future! Gaaaaahh

Dear you guys,

Sorry for disturbing you on an old hint of our KiKyo like this, but is there anyone clarifying our KiKyo dating in New York City in February please? I just missed this important hint on our thread and couldnt find again now, or you can point out which pages we has discussed that? 

I've just heard that there was evidence pointing out that our KiKyo was watching the sunrise together at California in February 14th? Is that true oh god wanna clearify this T___T 

Thanks all you guys! 

Archived