[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

OMG can we puhlezzzz stop mentioning the other actress? It's like the 116729 times I read her name here in this Song shipper thread.. ok first of all.. the name of this thread is Song Couple aka KiKyo couple.. not Jurrasic or Flinstone couple ok? No other woman should be mention in a house hold where the Samunim aka Song Hye Kyo is the Madam of the house.. that is disrespectful and trashy.

To the shippers of the 'oh so yesterday drama' OTP.. I'm sorry that life is go on.. but that's how life is. What can you do? But please do not step your muddy feet on our shining marble floor. Thank you.

Life goes on buddies... accept the reality.

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

It's an article about how Duty free companies like Lotte and Shila are interested in hiring Hallyu stars as their brand amabassodors. And there is a lot of competition between these companies to grab their most popular choices - Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo, I guess companies have or already approached them. (*the article doesn't mention whether the companies want them together or separately).

Okay guys this translation is the correct one .  Thanks @joongkyo for the explanation ^^

but still wish they were selected and in one brand .  (Although we know it's something that is difficult ,but who knows ..hehhehe 

28 minutes ago, khxy said:

He likes woman that is:

Sporty,can sing,has good personality,good at cooking,smaller then him (in terms of height),sexy,gives of good feeling (vibe) and he is able to lead her

Someone that I know -

plays badminton and ice skates.

sings songs like three bears and patriotic songs.

has great personality.

has been cooking since a very young age and says she's really good at cooking.

is smaller than him.

is very sexy - especially sexy lips.

has a great vibe.

he leads her really well.

giphy.gif

I love their height difference, and how do I feel when I know his phone screen wallpaper is the sunken ship??? 

SxOrvd2.gif

Can you two just get married already? Isn't he being so obvious here, I bet he has many pictures of them while filming there. You can't fool me SJK :D  

27 minutes ago, khxy said:

Baidu has updated news regarding the fan meet

Qns asked to Joong Ki:

How does he de-stress?

He said there are times when he drinks but truthfully now he has no pressure and stress and feel happy now

What is his ideal type?

She cannot be as tall as Kwang Soo

What does he do during his free time?

Read scripts,attend events and find Kwang Soo.

He also mentioned that he wants get married when he is 30-40 years old.

Updating:

His phone screen wallpaper is the sunken ship island in Greece.

His ritual before sleep:put on mask for anti aging.Finishing his work for the day and preparing for his work the next day.Normally he will read scripts so he fall asleep easily.

His dream as an actor doesnt change.To continue having good and different projects .

When MC asked whether he wants to get married,he said of course yes.

The way he shower-from head,body and bottom

He likes woman that is:

Sporty,can sing,has good personality,good at cooking,smaller then him (in terms of height),sexy,gives of good feeling (vibe) and he is able to lead her

Source baidu

Oh uri Joongki, damn exciting hearing he said that he likes a woman which is sporty, can sing, good personality,...

Here is uri Kyo: excellent at skating (same to you Kiki :)) ), can sing (3 bears in Full house lol, and in a CF co-ordinated with a guitarist oh god I forgot his name), good personailty (no more doubt, you and all Kyo's co-star confirmed this), smaller than you (sure haha, she's much shorter than Kwang Soo), give good feeling (of course, you know that better than anyone else hoho,... 

I dont know whether uri Kyo is good at cooking or not, but maybe she will unconditionally cook for her man lmao.

So, how can I feel that Ki is describing Kyo when being asked about his ideal type hohoho.

And damn, he said he want to get married between 30 - 40, why? Because uri Kyo said that she has no time to waste anymore, she will accept if her man confess *blink blink*

YOU ARE LITERALLY DESCRIBING SONG YEOSHIN HYEKYO AS YOUR IDEAL WOMAN RN SONG JOONGKI. COULD YOU GET ANYMORE OBVIOUS??????? AAAAAAHHHHHHHH CANNOT MAINTAIN MY FEELS NOW GUYS 

And you mentioned marriage more than once in the same fanmeet OK BRO OKAAAAAY...

wow...

all his answers in the fan meeting just now is like a raining hints of love and devotion to the one and only Goddess of his heart.. I can't thank him enough for those savvy and read between the lines answers.. such a respectful man.. taking care of a heart of someone so delicately like a crystal... all his words are halo-ing her existence.. what a devotion of an awesome boyfriend -call me delulu whatever I dun care-

PS. Kyo is a Diva cook.. her mom taught her and she loves cooking healthy and hearthy meals.. Korean or western cuisine.. independent woman!

Smaller than him. 

Ok delusional mode OFF!  I've read his other interviews where he stated he likes tall women and even dated women taller then himself. 

All of a sudden after DOTS he's into smaller women haha! How much are we willing to bet that came about after all those sweet cute scenes hugging and kissing and cuddling our lil shk!

*happy dance*

What?!? SJK's ideal type completely changed! OMG! For the many years I've followed him, he has kept with the same description of his ideal woman! One very significant description that he never cease to leave out was that he wants a woman who's tall, taller than him is even better! But now someone smaller than him?! And he's so specific with his description too that it seems almost like he's describing someone! Omg!! 

-----> SONG HYE KYO

Oppa, must you be so obvious? :P 

@khxy thanks a lot for the translation. But why do i feel like all of his answers are related to SHK. LOL :wub:

1. He said there are times when he drinks but truthfully now he has no pressure and stress and feel happy now... because he has SHK now. lol

2. Ideal type - She cannot be as tall as Kwang Soo...still, SHK is petite

3. He also mentioned that he wants get married when he is 30-40 years old. oooh....they can just marry now. The sooner the better

4. His phone screen wallpaper is the sunken ship island in Greece....they kissed passionately there :w00t:

5. He likes woman that is:

Sporty,can sing,has good personality,good at cooking,smaller than him (im not sure whether in terms of height or age as chinese writing for both is the same),sexy,gives of good feeling (vibe) and he is able to lead her... It's totally SHK but i don't know about her cooking skill

*mind my delulu*

By the way, seems like there's more unwanted visitors in this thread this lately...

159e206a3d59511e413915230e0a226858809322

34 minutes ago, SeGafanlady said:

wow...

all his answers in the fan meeting just now is like a raining hints of love and devotion to the one and only Goddess of his heart.. I can't thank him enough for those savvy and read between the lines answers.. such a respectful man.. taking care of a heart of someone so delicately like a crystal... all his words are halo-ing her existence.. what a devotion of an awesome boyfriend -call me delulu whatever I dun care-

PS. Kyo is a Diva cook.. her mom taught her and she loves cooking healthy and hearthy meals.. Korean or western cuisine.. independent woman!

@SeGafanlady OMG our Kyo is a diva cook???? I didnt know this thing before T____T So, this fan meeting is truly really completely a raining hints party for all of us *fist bump* haha.

Archived