[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

2 minutes ago, thelittleclouds said:

I just love how he always stares at SHK with love, adoration, admiration. You cannot fake it no mater how great your acting skill is. I refuse to believe otherwise.

As SJK said in the interview, his eyes are his charm lol this is why not only fans who fall in love with him but SHK also gets hypnotized by those so freakin' sincere looking eyes :D

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, songsquare said:

NO WONDER SJK SAID HE'S VERY VERY SATISFIED WITH THE ENDING! AND DIDN'T HE SPEAK FOR THE BOTH OF THEM (AS USUAL) TOO?!?!??!?!?! [ARE YOU GUYS TALKING BOUT /YOUR/ REAL LIVES INSTEAD SONG2?]

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, SeGafanlady said:

LMAO the KISS effect made all of us crazy! And what happened???? is Song couple shipper thread immigrated here or are we merger and acquisition now hahaha!!!!! we don't know anymore tho but who cares...

HILARIOUS day I'm so happy OMG... :D

It seems like KBS knows how frustrated we are when their balcony kiss was taken from so far far away for the sake of that "beautiful shot" lol and now WAHHHHHHHHHHH look how cruel they are to feed our eyes with that yummy kiss scene at the last ep like this ahahahahahah

I am gonna re-watch that KISS SCENE before I go to bed indeed :wub:

Guys, you know that part when SHK hugged SJK really tight after she realised he was really alive - after her got that cast on his arm. Did you people realise that his ARM which was in the cast was SMASHED into his CHEST by her YOU-KNOW-WHAT!.

So basically we got CHEST TO HAND CONTACT?. CORRECT?

SOMEONE PLEASE GIF SO WE CAN EXAMINE AND VERIFY!

tumblr_n8iockHeFm1sppvigo1_500_zpsc44605

4 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Not to be mean or anything. 

But our OTP's first hug was more intimate than all their kisses. Did you see the distance between their bodies?. Compared to how ours was like molded to each other, I didn't know where one ended and the other began.

And, HELLO!... Our OTP's kisses!!...IT WAS SOOOOOO HOT!

Oh, I thought I am the only one. I was thinking something's wrong with me, I just can't feel their kisses. I'm sorry not to be mean too. 

But seriously, I feel butterflies even when SJ and MY just staring at each other. When they are hugging I'm in heaven. Right now in my mind: SJ staring at MY's lips before he went for the kill. That look, it's too sexy, how can HK survive all those time? Really...

@joongkyo OMFG this is off topic but that last gif you posted almost made me fell off my chair :D I just love all your gifs LOL keep 'em coming gurl!

OMG i already rewatching the kiss scene countless times.................................... how can i sleep tonight?!!!

11 minutes ago, hyukgu said:

As SJK said in the interview, his eyes are his charm lol this is why not only fans who fall in love with him but SHK also gets hypnotized by those so freakin' sincere looking eyes :D

Yes how can a woman resist those eyes~ even our goddess SHK surely can't be immune of that hot intense gaze :wub:

well, I'm 40 or 50 pages away so I'll just share this kiss gif again, I downloaded the gif of @hclover96 :) ( & note! I slow-moed it a bit...HAHAHAHAHAH!!! :joy: so let's all watch it together..lol)

IS65GUr.gif

slow-mo kiss 1!

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

ME: I'M...

giphy.gif

& THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR KEEPING THIS THREAD LIVELIER SINCE FROM THE BEGINNING!! LOVE Y'ALL!! :kiss_wink:

EDIT:

CALL ME DELUSIONAL BUT I THINK IT'S NOT MY & SJ KISSING, BUT IT'S SJK & SHK!!! :kiss_wink:

If both Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo didn't have any feelings for each other, I don't think the kiss wouldn't be as passionate as it is. I've watched some of Joong Ki's kissing scenes and I've observed that though SJK's past kissing scenes were intense, I didn't feel any passion on his part lol unlike the kissing scenes that he had with SHK. Their kiss was SLOW and SWEET but FULL OF PASSION. I LITERALLY DON'T WANT IT TO END. The only thing that can make the kiss better and to have it longer. I don't mind watching them kiss for over an hour. THAT KISS WAS AS PERFECT AS THE SONGSONG COUPLE. 

4 minutes ago, joongki919 said:

If both Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo didn't have any feelings for each other, I don't think the kiss wouldn't be as passionate as it is. I've watched some of Joong Ki's kissing scenes and I've observed that though SJK's past kissing scenes were intense, I didn't feel any passion on his part lol unlike the kissing scenes that he had with SHK. Their kiss was SLOW and SWEET but FULL OF PASSION. I LITERALLY DON'T WANT IT TO END. The only thing that can make the kiss better and to have it longer. I don't mind watching them kiss for over an hour. THAT KISS WAS AS PERFECT AS THE SONGSONG COUPLE. 

KBS people should read your comment and make the special ep only FULL OF THEIR STARING, TEASING, HUGGING, AND KISSING SCENES :D

I DEMAND THEM TO GIVE US THE BTS OF THOSE SCENES,  AND I WOULD GLADLY BOW TO THEM IF THEY DO LOOOOOL :lol:

THE POWER OF SJK'S LIPS, WITH JUST A FEW SECONDS....... SHK'S LIPSTICK VANISHED, LOL PALE AS CAN BE

FIRST KISS --> PINK LIPSTICK, GET EM SJK!!! 

CR: @KSHxKYJ Thank you for making the slow mo version of the kiss!!!

63yKSI6.gif

2ND KISS --> PALE AS A WHISTLE, HE SUCKED THOSE LIPS DRY LOL HE DEFINITELY ATE IT UP , SHK & SJK BEST KISS EVER!!!

IS65GUr.gif

15 hours ago, joongkyo said:

Guys, you know that part when SHK hugged SJK really tight after she realised he was really alive - after her got that cast on his arm. Did you people realise that his ARM which was in the cast was SMASHED into his CHEST by her YOU-KNOW-WHAT!.

What an EAGLE EYE you have!

Keep it coming @joongkyo my love. :)

it's amazing how through 16 episodes, I have transitioned from shipping YSJ and KMY to SJK and SHK.. it's amazing how through 16 episodes, we saw how they shed slowly their characters and more and more of their real life personalities emerged and it's amazing how through this journey of a melodrama, we're legit looking at SJK and SHK at the end of it. I think my delulu have reached an all time high that I can't be /unconvinced/ anymore that they're not real, cos they so are. if there's one thing acting cannot cover up, it's the physics, biology and chemistry of the bodehhhhh.

11 minutes ago, joongki919 said:

I like your analysis and description. 100% agree with you. "The kiss was slow and sweet but full of passion".

22 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

I noticed it too!!! :w00t::w00t::w00t:

HERE:

2wAncwY.gif

this is the only one I've got & I slow-moed it..heheh, Mian!

@lovely_skham_stv: heheh, no probs!! Enjoy it..hahah!

I WONDER WHAT SHK THOUGHT ABOUT THAT??? IS SHE ENJOYING IT THAT SJK TOUCHING HER "YOU-KNOW-WHAT"??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! REALLY, I'M SO PERV NOW! OTTOKE??? :joy::joy::joy:

tumblr_o5mor6HjK71r1fzv0o1_400.gif

I totally felt like a voyeur watching our OTP shipwreck kisses. I've seen countless screen kisses but their's just felt next level real. I mean it was tender and sweet yet loving and passionate at the same time. I don't care how good of an actor you are, I honestly don't believe that all this can be fully conveyed if there weren't some real emotions there. I just love the way he gazes lovingly at her lips before each kiss as if saying those luscious lips are mine and I'm going to claim them now. :lol:

5 minutes ago, ladymaladroit said:

After watching the kissing scene for the nth time and still not done, does anyone notice SHK's lipstick is gone on the second kiss. I wonder how many times/takes they did it? :P

OMO, I notice this too :D 

isk isk isk, JK oppa, what have you done to uri eonni. You really love lipstick wrecking activities, don't you? LOL

Gosh, I still can't get the picture of them kissing out of my mind, how am I supposed to sleep now?

Archived