[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

21 minutes ago, awestruckshipper said:

Hey,Come On 2 of you !Have you already declared and locked your love before this scene??Using the same chocolate "Toast",at the same Cafe,,With the same dialogues? "SARANGHAE"?? and you dropped us a hint in this pic already? Well,CONGRATS!!:wub::wub::wub: 

Their dialogue here also dropped hints that they've already you know...er...gotten to know each other a whole lot better...

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@joongkyo another thing to spark my day :lol:, just imagining her enjoy the breakfast while giggle and upload all the pictures that take care of our small hearts (and maybe have conversation about it with "someone" :phew:)

So Lim Hyoseon unnie has uploaded this one, the hashtag refers her love to Kyo, love of Shi Jin & Mo Yeon or the love of our couple, I wonder :rolleyes:

FullSizeRender%2012_zpsccaiyfeu.jpg

I love how out of the last 39 posts in her personal instagram (which is when SJK started appearing in her personal instagram account), 16 of them have him in it. That's a little over 40%, and they're not even dating (yet). Before him, it used to be her dog. ㅋㅋㅋ.

Need+more+more+happiness+post+one+gif+_9

9 minutes ago, thepixies said:

Their dialogue here also dropped hints that they've already you know...er...gotten to know each other a whole lot better...

RIGHT??? "We held hands, kissed and did all sorts of other things"

What other things Dr Kang? Did they... Have they??? Maybe not but :phew:

6 minutes ago, thepixies said:

Just gonna talk about this further because I'm currently so crazy about them and have watched that "I love you" scene many times. 

About them haven't saying "I love you" to each other, KMY said, "We didn't speak of it but we said it with our bodies"

I was like WHATTT???

Then YSJ choked. 

KMY continued, "Come to think of it, we held hand, kissed and do all sorts of things without saying we love each other. Oh, Daebak! How bold!"

Er......what sorts of things KMY? Those sorts of things?

And I agree with the other shippers here. 

When YSJ teased, "Or should it be in the order of age?"

And when he said "Sarangheyo" for the second time, it was definitely Song Joong Ki saying, not Yoo Shi Jin. 

And Hye Kyo's expression of trying to hold a straight face was her reaction and not Kang Moo Yeon? Maybe.

Call me cliche, but I was anticipating a scene all along KMY's grief in ep. 15 where she'd find out that she's pregnant, and she would meet Yoo Shi Jin again but not alone. With their baby. 

The cause is that scene of "I love you" in the cafe. 

It wasn't true, but.....maybe on ep. 16?

Wow!!!! That's great news @mellissala @joongkyo. ...Sooooo excited ! We will be spilt between watching the final  episode  and online updates for any photos or selfie!! I need to bring out another laptop so that I don't miss anything!!!!! 

I am emotionally wrecked …

I know I should be spazzing … talking about last nite episode .. that hug .. Nope .. not gonna do that.. This is my open letter to all you gals that has been here (regardless from page whatever you may jump in this ship).

I may not tag/quote/acknowledge everyone’s contribution .. but I swear I read every single thing posted in this thread. I tried to remember who said what and who post what … but with complicated names and some almost similar it got mixed up and I often forget. I tried to give love to all post whenever I can because I appreciate every little contribution to this ship … when I am lonely .. I need someone to understand my feeling .. this is the thread I would first come into ..

I feel that we are at the same frequency no matter how different we are individually.

Right now not just I feel bad that DOTS is ending .. I feel bad that we will go our separate ways .. we will start liking other OTP, dramas – Just like KMY did – she moved on .. but there’d be time she breakdown crying missing YSJ .. Well I am not going to cry missing you gals here .. but I will be sad … It will be sad to see ppl moving on liking other drama .. seeing ppl spazz in other thread – After BiKyo/Bi era – I went hiatus and came back to soompi after a few years ..

I made a mental note to myself not to be so attached to any ship … because when the fire dies .. saying good bye is difficult .. :tear:

DOTS .. changed that ..

I don’t know the exact page or the exact date I started visiting this thread religiously .. in fact my dotter complaint that I no longer whatsap her .. I always have this dreamy look and sometime smiling like a loon … and I become the people that I used to hate .. those that keep on looking at the phone 24/7.

My son always complaint and said this – earth to mom earth to mom .. roger .. MOM!! ..

And after DOTS we will move on … the best thing about watching KDrama – is this – SPAZZING … this is the beauty of KDrama … (sometime I waited till a drama finished airing coz I don’t want to spazz .. it took a lot of effort and time.. I sleep like average of 4 hours daily . WHY? .. because of this thread and because of watching DOTS .. Seriously .. I am going to miss you.

I continue to watch KDrama a even though I am kinda bored already with similar plot/cliché .. makjangness the absurdity in KDrama .. writers/directors insulting my intelligence .. and whatnot .. WHY am I still here??????????

Drama like DOTS is the reason I continue searching (I’ve abandoned countless KDrama midway .. I have very short span of interest – it has to be good in order to keep my interest .. I nitpick a lot)..

I waited for Magic .. I watch all dramas and abandoned most of it in search of magic …

And I found it in DOTS (there a few other ‘gems’ in my collection – WS,BD,All In, What happen in Bali, IRIS, MISA, Samsoon, Healer, TMETS, MLFAS and my most fav ever – Full House).

One of the criteria for me to consider KDrama as my gem (not so much of the plot) .. it more on how much that OTP able to convince me and accept whatever absurdity they throw my way. The chemistry must be real ..

And now DOTS – top the list .. both SJK and SHK *no word to describe their acting last nite.. WAS IT AN ACT? .. I AM NOT CONVICED IT WAS ALL JUST AN ACT* ..

I want that kind of acting – that kind of chemistry … that ‘realistic’ feeling … I can go on .. and on .. I guess my post has to end one way or another.

@Joongkyo – Girl sometime you can overbearing :D ..BUT  YOU KNOW WHAT? I LOVE YOUUUUUU .. I LOVE YOU AS MUCH AS I LOVE DOTS … and I totally understand you.. I was here after someone (was it the mod?) remind you about not shippering in main thread ..  So after that day – I spent more time here instead the main thread ..

And to those stealers/robbers in this thread – PLEASE RESPECT PEOPLE .. PLEASE RESPECT OUR REQUEST .. WHAT EVER HAPPENED IN BALI STAY IN BALI ..

Whatever happen in this thread .. stay in this thread … STOP PESTERING THEIR IG with stupid request .. GO GET A LIFE … yes we all want the best for them. But be a responsible human being .. STOP PESTERING THEM .. YOU ARE THE REASON CELEBS HAD TO HIDE THEIR RELATIONSHIP … sometime YOU CAN BE THE REASON FOR THEIR BREAK UP TOO … be an educated fan .. respect their privacy .. don’t bombard their IG with stupid questions – especially their friends .. to scare them .. DON’T MAKE THEM HIDE THEIR ACCOUNT .. STOP SPREADING SPECULATIONS AS FACTS .. STOP SPREADING SPECULATIONS AS FACTS …

They (SJK/SHK connections/friends) are the reason we can still hope to see a glimpse to SJK/SHK real life ..

I want to mention all name – but miane .. if I left you out ..

lynne22, redwinecouple, putri gyuu, mizuki85, Jalhanda, twtwb, kristy86, porktocino, Buldok, SarahLovesGh, SeGafanlady, boozle14, deph12, j823, yumiko_hitoshi, petitemusings, yukiuwai, d172, ladymaladroit, megbc8, oetoria15, hyukgu, shirunsaadon, nozaroc, kyolove, stargazer187, cait2014, mianabelle, GinaSingapore, ewff, missandrea, Nana Aprilia, angieknows_11, lovely_skham_stv, strawberry555, awestruckshipper, big_momma, Skyler, Ilovesjk, tien le, nadya92, wbhkiss, Prentiss, songsquare, missojisub, nefer, KSHxKYJ, larinalove, wenynye, denira2104, hanjaegook, lolipop86gorgeous, beautykyo, annypooh, hclover, angieknows_11, kristy86, wanderlust, lovelykyo, superbigcat, lizzzie, angelix, applegirl2, gangurhar, jakey09, thepixies, boredajumma, 2cents, sugarbunnee

It’s been such a wonderful ride – esp those that had been here since NY happened … THANK YOU FOR KEEPING ME ENTERTAIN for the past 8 weeks …

Aish I am such a drama queen – So I’m off reading backlog

7 minutes ago, lizzzie said:

RIGHT??? "We held hands, kissed and did all sorts of other things"

What other things Dr Kang? Did they... Have they??? Maybe not but :phew:

Spoiler

Hahaha And then to SJ's inadvertent "You put it in like this?", MY immediately quipped, "It's so dirty (erotic)." His response, "This woman, it's only passed evening and you're thinking of..." LOL

2 hours ago, Bambiina said:

@Joongkyo – Girl sometime you can overbearing :D ..BUT  YOU KNOW WHAT? I LOVE YOUUUUUU .. I LOVE YOU AS MUCH AS I LOVE DOTS … and I totally understand you.. I was here after someone (was it the mod?) remind you about not shippering in main thread ..  So after that day – I spent more time here instead the main thread 

LOL... Unnie!!!!! you're making me sound like such a !!...hehehehe.. 

tumblr_ledl1x4CIt1qdlkgg.gif

Reading some comments ... Those who are talking about ... Songs cafe convo ... I don't think, maybe I'm the only one, SJ/MY ever consummated their relationship. All she said was we kissed and held hands, all true ... But never said ILU. I think, if they ever did ... It would have been hinted but definitely not in the flashback. Hopefully today it gets hinted ... Or something! 

Lmaoooo KMY has a huge appetite

5 minutes ago, thepixies said:

Hide contents

Hahaha And then to SJ's inadvertent "You put it in like this?", MY immediately quipped, "It's so dirty (erotic)." His response, "This woman, it's only passed evening and you're thinking of..." LOL

hi! ive been reading this thread for a while now and i finally caught up and i want to thank everyone for sharing their insights!!! <3 

@joongkyo i always look forward to your posts the most! im new here so im not so sure on what really happened but i want to read your post on p.341 really badly :( are you not gonna repost it? i was so excited when i was nearing only to see it deleted. it's sad that i missed it!!!! im really curious. i feel so OP lol what could it be 

3 minutes ago, ilovesjk said:

@joongkyo Omg such great news! But what, the episode is airing at 9pm KST? I thought it was 10pm? Please confirm so I can set my alarm and not miss it. 

They're going to hang out from 9 pm but the show starts at 10. I think SJK and SHK will be there before 9 pm though, because they all make the rounds to all KBS officials and everyone in the building will want to talk to them which they can't do once the episode starts. I'm guessing SJK might be there as early as 8 pm - hopefully fans will go wait outside so we get pictures.

Also, definitely media will have pictures and KBS will also upload videos.

@joongkl85 hey, sorry but the post was removed because I saw the content on a Thai fansite/instagram even after I asked them not to share it. So now I will not be reposting it.

@Bambiina don't be sad. The real fun of shipping starts after the drama/show ends. That's my opinion. 

I am shipping Yongseo couple and I haven't stopped after 6 years. I've written around 100 fics about them. 

I feel I'm going to ship Song2 couple for a long time. 

I may not be always posting, but I will keep checking up this thread.

I hope many of you dear Song2 shippers will stay around too. 

After DOTS ends, I know I'll be keenly following what Song2 are up to. I'll write more fics about them too. Rewatch the drama, and finish backreading this thread.

Let's stay :)

Archived