[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@lizzzie pretty sure that's from 30th december. Can't make out Gookie's caption - it's a mess..lol, something about only two days of seeing Moyeonssaem left - feeling bad so going to buy Chicken and go home?. Or is he telling YSJ to go home to MY?...lol...I don't get it!

1 minute ago, songsquare said:

finally this in HD and omg look at their tears flowing as they embraced like the other was their lifeline.......... (still repeating this)

@songsquare, me too... i kept re watching this scene...

The scene is so heart wrenching... but also beautiful at the same time.. 

This whole episode #15 is roller coaster ride of emotion.

I keep holding my breath up to the last scene while tears running down to my face.

I never blink an eye coz I'm afraid I might miss a single critical sequence to the story even tho I can't understand a single word they said.

I just based it on their action and face expression  [Dang! I guess I better start learning Korean language.]

KMY confronting MJ in the stairs, breakdown and cried immensely after she received the letter from Snoopy and drive directly to the Millitary Office is the most heart breaking scene ive'd watch in Korean soap. The heartaches the agony of losing someone so dear to you...OMG! she delivered it with full passion. You can feel the pain just by hearing her sob.

KUDOS to the director for pushing KMY and MJ acting to this level!

Everyone who is sending me PMs, please stop.  I already told you guys, I'm not being able to open your messages - I can see the notifications but when I click on the notification it kicks me out of the inbox. I guess there's too many messages in my inbox.

14 minutes ago, shirunsaadon said:

I just wanna point out..THEIR HUGS AT THE END ARE SOOOOO REAL.....SO DEEPPPPP....WITH JK KISS HY HAIR/HEAD....

I keep repeating that part over n over....

Thank you for the recap ladies!!

I saw Joong Ki and Hye Kyo in this movie, not Capt. Yoo Si Jin and Dr. Kang 

It was just so natural. They were being themselves, their love was not acting.:wub:

SHK is definitely an actress in a different league, you can feel every emotion with or without tears her eyes is so expressive, her facial expressions is always on point no matter how little yet more than enough to convey proper emotion. never lacking nor overacting. AND she cries co beautifully! 

@joongkyo reading your compliment on how smart Mo Yeon is when checking the status of her sent messages to Shi Jin reminds me immediately of this scene :rolleyes: yes now you know how your lifelover managed to become a doctor Big Boss? :phew:

brain%20like%20mo%20yeon_zpsl5shpcp5.jpg

Subbed screenshot from myasiantv.se, edited by me.

And kudos to all lovely comrades for your excellent livestream reports today :D

SJK and SHK looks so good in those last two minutes. They should make a baby right there in the middle of the desert, I don't care how uncomfortable or hot it is. I mean they've been apart for too long!. Hugs are all good, but please make babies!. They can make babies here and then again at the camp site...which is what I am hoping KMY means when she says that they showed their love for each other through their bodies.

MAKE BABIES! in Reel and Real life!!

OMG!!! I was crying majority of the episode even if i know the writer will not kill YSJ or else i will kill her or maybe all the SongSong/KiKyo Shippers will, hehehehehe . . . . :)  The HUG at the end by YSJ & KMY made up for all my heartache and crying tonight's episode. :)  I can feel the LOVE and i cried also watching it coz YSJ & KMY also cried.  Awwwww . . . .  this scene is DAEBAK!  Their chemistry is really oozing and hot and i feel that it is as if they are not acting.  It feels natural. :)

I'll be looking forward to lots of kisses in tomorrow's episode. :) I hope KES will not disappoint us. :)

47 minutes ago, superbigcat said:

I love it so much when seeing Shi Jin gently puts his hand on Mo Yeon's head, our Joong Ki and Hye Kyo are definitely grows up with the characters too :)

And I love the way he kissed her hair. Make my heart flutter :3

Hahahaha why am I thinking that dr.kang and yo sijin already did something...they drank beer and he ask her that he want to see her first on the bath tub..Hahahaha I'm turning red...one flashback when they're at the coffee shop they talk that they have never say I love to each other and moyeon said instead of saying we show it thru action....last one yoo sijin put the chocolate in his drinks and moyeon said 야해 which means erotic..Hahahaha sijin reply I don't know if it's correct but he said why are u starting at this night....Hahahaha it's turning him on

5 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

SJK and SHK looks so good in those last two minutes. They should make a baby right there in the middle of the desert, I don't care how uncomfortable or hot it is. I mean they've been apart for too long!. Hugs are all good, but please make babies!. They can make babies here and then again at the camp site...which is what I am hoping KMY means when she says that they showed their love for each other through their bodies.

MAKE BABIES! in Reel and Real life!!

...and we'll all volunteer (whether they like it or not) as (fairy) godmothers!!! :heart:

Hi all, 

Just drop by to say hi, i used to be a silent reader and this is my first post in this thread. Really enjoy being here, especially the posts from our detective @joongkyo

I love shk and sjk since aimh and running man, and now i love songsong couple. Love dots for our couple and all about the drama...

Well since i will go abroad early in the morning, i don't think i can watch the last 2 episode, so i won't see this thread nor the main drama thread to avoid spoiler, huhu i am gonna miss this thread... (what a bad bad timing). 

Wish to hear/read about our couple when i come back on sunday, and about the ending of dots, i believe it's gonna be happy ending...

Thanks friends....enjoy the dotsfinal

Great actors and actress  + wonderful story + songsong/kikyo Chemistry = Phenomenal drama of the year:wub:  Claim It ;)

After DOTS final episode tomorrow .. I'm looking forward to the Song Hye Kyo + Song Joong Ki Lovestory. hihi :wub: 

Archived