[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

She's wearing the exact same clothes as last night!. Ohmona! :) *runs and screams in a cornerLeather jacket, black tee, black cap...but we couldn't see her pants yesterday so we don't know if she was in those shorts...lol*

Yay, love her airport fashion

Hermes Black Gold Tone "Micro Constance" 'H' Logo Lizard Leather Crossbody Bag - USD 9,450

$_35.JPG

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
57 minutes ago, miss sojisub said:

Mr and Mrs Song

ya'know.. I watched the fist bump clip/gif/vid a million times and am in awed of their chemistry. I tried fist bumping with family members and coworkers since, but can't get that kind of spontaneity / chemistry these 2 emits! So epic! Just epic. 

KILL ME!!! 

14 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

@jakey09 Lol, I can't read Chinese!. :) But the date says today but it could have been early this morning around 12 am like Baidu stated. So looks like they went to the airport after dinner. Because why wouldn't she change her clothes this morning.

Sighs! She left but what about the PS?! </3

5 minutes ago, Astarzzz said:

ya'know.. I watched the fist bump clip/gif/vid a million times and am in awed of their chemistry. I tried fist bumping with family members and coworkers since, but can't get that kind of spontaneity / chemistry these 2 emits! So epic! Just epic. 

KILL ME!!! 

I tried fist bumping with my husband ... failed .. 

See... not everyone can fist bump and make it look so cute. And natural .... they must have been fist bumping for sometime .. wahahshs aiyoh my mind getting dirtier ... better stop rambling

I'll try with my son later  .. may be can get good result

2 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

She's wearing the exact same clothes as last night!. Ohmona! :) *runs and screams in a cornerLeather jacket, black tee, black cap...but we couldn't see her pants yesterday so we don't know if she was in those shorts...lol*

Yay, love her airport fashion

Hermes Black Gold Tone "Micro Constance" 'H' Logo Lizard Leather Crossbody Bag - USD 9,450

and joong ki also wear short too lastnite as we can see on prev page huehuehue 

1 hour ago, joongkyo said:

I know it's one thing to be sceptical, but when people use logic defying theories for *debunking* SongSong it makes me realise just how much SongSong must have gotten under their skin..lol.

1. Media Play Theory

Oh really? Come of it. One media plays before the show comes out if they feel that the need to draw in the crowds, not at the fa(g) end of a drama. We've got 4 episodes left, it's not like they're going to win a nobel prize if they achieve the 40% ratings that they're going to go all out to orchestrate what we saw go down from 4th to 5th April. The drama is already the hugest hit of the year with other shows nowhere near it, forget competition.

2. They're Just Friends Theory. 

Well what stopped them from showing us that they were friends a couple of months ago?. Looking at the BTS released yesterday it's obvious that they were close even at that stage, so why wouldn't they just act like normal co-stars on a set. We've already cited the examples of previous co-stars of both SJK and SHK being friendly with them on set, after all news of amicable co-stars isn't something  a drama crew would hide, no?

3. They're The Same Way With Other Co-stars Theory.

Show me receipts, please!. Lol. So they always pretend to be distant with their co-stars before and during a drama but when the drama is about to end they show the public that they're in fact really close in real life? :blink:

I'm sure people who were looking forward to this drama when the casting news came out in early 2015 that there was so much negativity going around the casting. Nobody thorough SJK fit the bill of an army officer, SHK was going through hell for her news off-screen. Then there were the haters who dragged in her past dating life and told her to stay off of him. Why didn't these two co-stars/friends show the haters and doubters that they were in the *friend zone*. It's not like they weren't aware of public sentiment. There were way more doubters than supporters for the two collaborating, why did these two not use this opportunity better to curry public favour?

4. Shippers Are Shipping Shi Jin and Mo Yeon, Confusing Reel with Real Life Theory.

Yeah, sure. While the rest of the world comprising of sane people thought SJK and SHK hated each other, these sceptics would have us believe that a  group of crazily, similar minded people migrated to this thread to ship the characters of Shi Jin and Mo Yeon (*obviously we are being referred to as the crazy delulus that they keep referring to*). And, we kicked up such a frenzy that we started a cult and started inducting anyone that we could find. Lol, why don't they write a fanfic...obviously they're not lacking an over imaginative mind.

If they ever take the time to go through this thread, they'll see that the topic of Shi Jin and Mo Yeon's chemistry had long been replaced by the discussion of SJK and SHK's real life relationship. It's not like we went crazy after Hong Kong. We were on it since the news of NYC came out. Only that then we were quick to call the agency idiotic for coming out and admitting to the meet-up. What we didn't know at that time was that SJK-SHK along with their agencies had already mapped out the bigger picture, and they were going to take this in phases. They were going to give time to the general public to come around to the idea that there was something happening off-screen. So, kudos to them because they've been brilliant with this whole thing!!. 

So, haters, if you're reading this. Kindly, save yourself your time and energy. Go dig a hole or something - it's a better use of your time.

Thank you. 

@2cents thanks for the links! you're brilliant!. Hope you're having an amazing vacation .

Wow well said! I want to know more on this please especially the NYC trip 

5 minutes ago, khxy said:

@Bambiina 1.15 am with Captain...1.15 pm in airport...haha

source from baidu also says SJK stays back for holiday with his family and meet with HK director . Possibly a new movie?

as in, he has already met the director or is he meeting him later? When is his family getting there?

4 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

Sighs! She left but what about the PS?! </3

looks like no PS.. but,hey HK was still perfect. We didn't think we'd even get half of what we got. So don't be sad!!

1 minute ago, Bambiina said:

Itried fist bumping with my husband ... failed .. 

See... not everyone can fist bump and make it look so cute. And natural .... they must have been fist bumping for sometime .. wahahshs aiyoh my mind getting dirtier ... better stop rambling

I'll with my son later  .. may be can get good result

Precisely! :lol: Awwwwww.... 

And kudos to the photographers who nailed that SHOT! The fb-ing was pretty fast and he/she nailed it SPOT ON! Then hell broke loose for all shippers! :heart:

So SHK was at the airport around an hour ago but pictures are coming out around now.

SHE IS WEARING THE SAME THINGS AS LAST NIGHT, FOR CELEBRITIES AIRPORT FASHION IS PRETTY IMPORTANT, ESPECIALLY IN KOREA AND IF SHES WEARING THE SAME CLOTHES THAT MEANS THEY PROBABLY SPENT THE NIGHT TOGETHER AND SHE JUST WORE THE SAME CLOTHES WHEN SHE GOT UP IN THE MORNING!!! SHE IS GLOWING!!! 

Wasnt it reported that she was leaving after dinner? WHAT HAPPENED TO THAT GURL? I GUESS SHE WANTED DESSERT!!! GET YOUR MAN!!! LOOL I AM DEAD

CfVpAlFUMAAVvuS.jpg

Look at this cutie!! 

CfVlEdYUIAAsYFQ.jpg

19 minutes ago, lovely_skham_stv said:

Our Beauty Leaving for Seoul. She is SO LOVELY AND HAPPY! DEFINITELY HAD A WONDERFUL NIGHT WITH SJK.... LOVE BIRDS

May i know from where info that she had night together with SJK?

you mean during the private dinner right? is there any info that i missed?:phew:

21 minutes ago, lovely_skham_stv said:

THE OVERWHELMING SUPPORT FOR SJK AND HER TO BE A COUPLE WAS PROBABLY A SURPRISE FOR THEM BUT I THINK THAT THEY AREN'T SCARED ANYMORE. THAT SMILE IS NO JOKE IT SPEAKS VOLUMES FOR THEIR RELATIONSHIP. 

The like for the IG photos keep incteasing ... almost 300K .   

She has all the support .... it shows that we are serious about them dating ..

We bless you girl... that 300K likes wishing you all the best ..

4 minutes ago, kennhim said:

Hi every body, I'm a new member

Hot new: 

After dinner, the couple suddenly sneaked hang separately. Two assistants to the hotel together.

http://hk.on.cc/hk/bkn/cnt/entertainment/20160405/mobile/bkn-20160405222433744-0405_00862_001.html?eventsection=hk_entertainment&eventid=4028828d4d9a0d6f014db81ff5bb4580

welcome, can you translate the news?

3 minutes ago, khxy said:

@joongkyo from baidu, it seems that he is meeting his family today and the meeting with director hasn't happened yet.Probably that's why he stays until 10th.

thanks, looks like these two had everything planned. Nice!

Archived