[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Morning peeps!

Lets play guessing games a while. (Sorry if already posted by you guys)

So, they said SJK and SHK went off from back door last night and fortunately bumped into chef. 
My question is HOW the way they went back to hotel or airport (since they said SHK went back last night)??

My possibility+my delu+dirty mind conclude like this:
-My possibility is they did great plan again (we had previous scene where SJK become a shield for SHK in the airport, then why he didn't do the same if we know he really enjoys the crowd?! ). 
-My delu said they both laugh a lot last night and while walked in the aisle of back door they (please let me say this I know its irrational but DONT BOTHER ME OKAY) holding hands and kiss a bit :phew:(idk I saw SJK has that kinda vibe). You know when people happy fall in love they tend to do silly things. Forgive me please my mind outta control. <----- Idk why I wrote this 
-Then my dirty mind said they planned to be in one car to enjoy HK's view or they went to SHK's buddies and lets say the car is Alphard which is covered by curtain :w00t: -- or also maybe they was picked up by SHK's buddies.

If my possibility is wrong, let me know yours!:D

Note: My thought said there will be some shot about them when they went back from back door, we need to wait. 

But anyway any news about them now?! 

1 hour ago, bbsjk said:

Oh you guys... Just admit you've known each other for quite a while since before the drama started its filming. :wub: Bet you've hung out once before you even learned you'd star together in a drama. :wub:

I agree with you about them knowing each other before filming! Probably very well too! Hehehe

she did film a drama with one of his buddy! 

3 minutes ago, kyolove said:

Morning peeps!

Lets play guessing games a while. (Sorry if already posted by you guys)

So, they said SJK and SHK went off from back door last night and fortunately bumped into chef. 
My question is HOW the way they went back to hotel or airport (since they said SHK went back last night)??

My possibility+my delu+dirty mind conclude like this:
-My possibility is they did great plan again (we had previous scene where SJK become a shield for SHK in the airport, then why he didn't do the same if we know he really enjoys the crowd?! ). 
-My delu said they both laugh a lot last night and while walked in the aisle of back door they (please let me say this I know its irrational but DONT BOTHER ME OKAY) holding hands and kiss a bit :phew:(idk I saw SJK has that kinda vibe). You know when people happy fall in love they tend to do silly things. Forgive me please my mind outta control. <----- Idk why I wrote this 
-Then my dirty mind said they planned to be in one car to enjoy HK's view or they went to SHK's buddies and lets say the car is Alphard which is covered by curtain :w00t: -- or also maybe they was picked up by SHK's buddies.

If my possibility is wrong, let me know yours!:D

Note: My thought said there will be some shot about them when they went back from back door, we need to wait. 

But anyway any news about them now?! 

You had me LOL-ing. :lol:

You may be right. They could probably have strolled around for a bit or was invited/picked up by SHK's HK friends. I like this, it makes me imagine things. LOL. 

1 hour ago, twtwb said:

Song Hye Kyo: I'm so happy to be here in Hong Kong with Joong Ki.

And so she was and so he was :D 

I know that could just be lip service for the local audience, but based on their interactions, they really, truly had fun and were happy while in Hong Kong. 

Even with the intense scrutiny, the most popular stars have their ninja-tastic ways to sneak around and hang out ;) 

OH5DkV.gif

this is what i can analyze from reading body language. Hye kyo ssi..this one is a winner.

one of the sign if she's interested in the person is flared nostril...you see her flared nostril? it shows that she's excited, physiologically aroused, and are preparing for something physical.:P

she also keep scratching her arm after that, it means she's trying to calm herself (she's nervous) and she's trying to composed herself to look good in front joongki hahah..

i might be wrong. but from what i see. yes, she love it when joongki compliment her 'really pretty'.

wooozzaaa, just get hitch you two:P

33 minutes ago, my_bazuka said:

LOL, Koreaboo must be lost in the delulu world like us shippers. Their caption is daebak! B)

credits: wearekikyo@instagram

DID YOU GUYS KNOW... KOREABOO AND DISPATCH ARE EXCLUSIVE PARTNERSHIP NOW to deliver Dispatch's Korean content in real-time in English(from WIKI) ^^

so basically what koreaboo posted was from dispatch HAHAHA

still can't move on with both of them. so beautiful in one pics :wub: and the spoilers of episode 13 out. wonder where they got it keke

005M5ihhgw1f2m68tf7q0j30f00mkwgy.jpg

5 minutes ago, Prentiss said:
  Reveal hidden contents

this is what i can analyze from reading body language. Hye kyo ssi..this one is a winner.

one of the sign if she's interested in the person is flared nostril...you see her flared nostril? it shows that she's excited, physiologically aroused, and are preparing for something physical.:P

she also keep scratching her arm after that, it means she's trying to calm herself and she's trying to composed herself to look good in front joongki hahah..

i might be wrong. but from what i see. yes, she love it when joongki compliment her 'really pretty'.

wooozzaaa, just get hitch you two:P

I just have to laugh out louddd...

This is hilarious .. flaring nostrils ... wahhaahhs.. I wonder how to control not flaring one nostril? Kekeķekekeke.. 

DAMMMMMMM I'M INSPECTING SHK NOSTRILS .... 

I can't believe myself

Can't help staring at that GIF of SJK and SHK after SJK complimented SHK (when he got shy and turned his head around). 

SHK was touching her arms. SHE PROBABLY HAD GOOSEBUMPS AND DIDNT KNOW HOW TO REACT TO WHAT SJK JUST PUBLICLY ANNOUNCED. :wub:

Oh my gosh, can they get any cuter?!! I was not expecting for them to be a lot more loose at this PC, than the previous one. But then again at that time, no one really knew they were close until those rumors came out later. Guess they figured, now everyone knows so why not show it. SJK was still pretty fidgety, he had no idea what to do with his hands. He either laid them to the side awkwardly or on SHK. And the way he puts his arm on her shoulder felt so comfortable, like he's done it a million of times. Then on her waist, such a bf gesture. He kept rocking back and forth towards her too. I just loved when he kept saying "Hye Kyo ssi", instead of noona, which means he doesn't put a barrier between them. THAT FIST BUMP, dare I say cutest fist bump ever? Lol. And he did it twice! Something tells me this is kind of a inside thing with them, it shows that we are a team, we got this. That shy reaction when JK said she's really beautiful was so authentic. Notice HK could not stop smiling after that. There many times where I feel like she just wanted to burst into a huge wide smile but she tries to repress it. I saw that Hye Kyo. ;) She was straight up glowing, like a woman in love. Both of their smiles reached their eyes! I wonder if their cheeks hurt from smiling so much, I know mine did!They looked great too, SJK looked so dashing and handsome, and HK looked effortlessly gorgeous. Honestly I wanted to stay rational and not get my hopes up, but after that, being rational is going out of the window.(kidding...not really) Even if they're not together it's pretty obvious they're attracted to each other. Body language says it all. Though the delu in me is thinking they're a couple, but after that PC I don't know if I'm even being delusional anymore... AGH THESE TWO MESSING WITH MY MIND. :crazy::wub: 

Koreaboo's article is kinda funny though, mentions it's a group date. :P And it says they are all staying until the 10th? Not from what we've heard.  They aren't the most reliable even if are Dispatch partners. I also couldn't find that info in any Dispatch article so not taking it seriously.  

Song Hye Kyo shares photos from her group date with Song Joong Ki

Despite the rampant rumours that link Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo, the two remains public with their friendship through a number of posts on Instagram. 

On April 5th, Song Hye Kyo updated fans with photos from their ongoing promotional tour of Descendants of the Sun in Hong Kong. Fans were treated with a number of personal outtakes with actor Song Joong Ki as the two show their closeness despite rampant speculations about their relationship.

A message to their fans saying “A gift for those who have waited so patiently” was also included in the post.

Meanwhile, Song Hye Kyo, Song Joong Ki and the rest of the production team will be in Hong Kong until April 10th.

The two reportedly gained a lot of reaction from their arrival as they paralyze Hong Kong International Airport with their awaiting fans.

http://www.koreaboo.com/sns/song-hye-kyo-shares-photos-from-her-group-date-with-song-joong-ki/

And remain public?  Since when? Yesterday was the first time ever lol 

Soon after their second fist bump, she also played with her earring and tilted her head, effectively exposing her neck to him even more. Preening is a sign that she's interested :) and the compliment got to her. Well, they were flirting, which was initiated by Song Joong Ki :) Love this go-getter guy. 

VtrH38.gif

@kdramaobsessed I don't know if you noticed, but there was a point during the early part of the press conference when they were simultaneously rocking back and forth. LOL. I giggled when I noticed that. And if you watch their first press conference and their group interview, they were matching each other's poses and actions. Actually, I noticed that it was Song Joong Ki who tended to copy or mirror what Hye Kyo was doing. LOL. For example, when they both cracked up after Jin Goo thanked the viewers for giving the first 2 episodes top ratings, a cross-legged Hye Kyo bent down first and laughed, and a split-second later, a cross-legged Joong Ki did the same thing. They were the only 2 to do that during the interview. Jin Goo, Kim Ji Won, and Onew laughed, but they stayed upright.

Hi! Greeting from a far..

You guys are rawk!! How many pages are now O.o Google lead me to page 145 of this thread, and been a silent reader since then. I even place my phone next to my notebook and try to read everything from the corner of my eyes while both my brain and hand are trying to keep concentrate on my work. YOU GUYS ARE REALLY AWESOME!! AND SUPER FAST!!! I have to catched all of 50 pages I missed last night and end up with only 2 hours sleep :lol:

You guys are really made my day for these past 3 days for all of the ninja decoy things untill the PC. THANKS TO ALL OF YOUUU *bow..

My brain keep telling that there's something between SHK and SJK since the very first time I watched Dots PC in SK and I keep that in my mind, I have faith in it.

I know how gorgeous and amazing SHK is since I watched my first KDrama Autumn in My Heart in my high school year. It's been 15 years now, and she is shinning even brighter.

As for SJK, I LOVE HIM!! (Yes, I Am! Even my 2.9yo daughter love him!!). I'm in love with him since I watched Nice Guy and A Werewolf Boy in 2012, he is such an amazing actor! And his personality makes me love him even more.

I ship for SHK and SJK. I WISH FOR THEIR HAPPINESS. I REALLY REALLY WISH FOR THEIR HAPPINESS.

Sorry for the long post since this is the first time I join a forum and also this is my first post.

I'm glad to have found  you here. I LOVE YOU ALL!!

Keep sailing everyone.

PS. My mom asked me "whose wedding is that" when I'm looking at SHK SJK PC pics :phew:

42 minutes ago, awestruckshipper said:

wow the HK newspaper writes Breaking headlines:"Song Joong Ki took initiative towards Song hye kyo????"..sorry my chinese half past six and only do direct translation accordingly to headlines.

http://hd.stheadline.com/news/daily/ent/440679/

I believe you are talking about this article 

so the headline is a bit misleading

heres a brief translation of the article:

when SJK was injured during the shooting in Greece, SHK told him not to worry too much about the shooting schedule, but to get enough rest and to get better, that she will talk to the team about skipping his part and shoot the other parts (without him) first. He was very touched and he was very thankful. SHK also said to SJK that she looks forward to possibly working with SJK again. 

SHK then said even before they started working together, she's always known that SJK is widely known as a nice person, while they were working together, she found out that SJK is very prompt and professional and that its good to work alongside SJK. SHK said she looks forward to working with SJK again, but since people are too into their characters from DOTS , might need some time before they shall / be able to work alongside again. 

8 minutes ago, Bambiina said:

I just have to laugh out louddd...

This is hilarious .. flaring nostrils ... wahhaahhs.. I wonder how to control not flaring one nostril? Kekeķekekeke.. 

DAMMMMMMM I'M INSPECTING SHK NOSTRILS .... 

I can't believe myself

hahah, when i read those thing about flared nostril i LOL myself.

things that body language expert stated sometimes can be funny...i mean very funny. 

What I love the most in that PC is that even if the fist bump seem to be partly PR, the way SHK reacted IS SO NOT A PR TECHNIQUE!!!! She was genuinely laughing and taken by surprise AND BEST IS SHE DID NOT IGNORE HIM AND THAT SMILE DID NOT LEAVE HER FACE FOR SO LONG. 

9 minutes ago, angieknows_11 said:

She also played with her ear and tilted her head, effectively showing her neck, soon after their second fist bump. Preening is a sign that she's interested :) and the compliment got to her. Well, they were flirting, which was initiated by Song Joong Ki :) Love this go-getter guy. 

@kdramaobsessed I don't know if you noticed, but there was a point during the early part of the press conference when they were simultaneously rocking back and forth. LOL. I giggled while watching it. 

Yes I caught that! They were mirroring each other, so cute. I always thought SHK was the harder to read between the two, she's as cool as a cucumber, but here you can see her body language gives it away. :D 

Archived