[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

What a wonderful day!:D

I can't stop thinking about our Song - Song couple though it's now nearly 2.am in my country

I 100% agree with u guys here that they're really dating, in their own term. 

I've spent much time watching and analyzing the first PC full clip. Then, I spotted sth interesting.

Therefore, maybe they had feeling for each other since filming time and might some casts who closer tom them, i.e Goo-Won couple were aware of their relationship.

Some pics below show that Kim Ji Won (a.k.a YMJ in DotS) had observed "the gentle left arm" from SJK touching lightly SHK's waist lol:sweatingbullets:. And then she tried to keep her giggling by smile instead.

At first, Song-Song couple took the stage again to join cast in order to pose "fighting", but they couldn't stop whispering to each other and didn't care around (wow, their faces look so radiant and happy then - I'm so curious what they are talking about, maybe their dating lol?)

And then, don't forget to focus on his left arm. Haha. His arm moved on her waist like that was unconscious.;)

Gw2bdFC.jpg

MKDd0pt.jpg

863VFQc.jpg

One more proof I want to show is about their outfit for PC

ShaPH0K.jpg

Look above guys! Do u realize that the inner lining from SJK's suit has the pattern similar to SHK's dress?

They look perfect match and ton sur ton. Was that just really a coincidence?

There's must be sthing between them, not friendship.:heart:

That's enough for now. And I think I have to go to bed right now or else I'll be exhausted because of sitting up to late!

See u soon with more analysis!:blush:

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xyzebra

K-nets comments are too tame for ya? ;) Below are what the C-nets say about the photoshoot pics:

1. (+102) JG oppa loves to hold HG by the shoulders haha (I'll add the waist as well :P )

2. (+80) Think they have the couple-look. (thumbs up) Upvote me

3. (+68) Get married ~ Get married ~ Get married ~ (a married couple emoticon)

4. (+49) This is the most natural shoulder-holding pic I have seen (in my life)

5. (+29) Why are yo holding our HG like that (ha ha ha) 

______

On photos of SS couple with the female host

1. (+95) Is it just me who is wondering where is SJG's hand in that group pic with the female host? 

2. (+47) SHG don't be so beautiful (drool emoticon) The two seem to have lots of love (giggles)

3. (+46) Get married get married. Their faces match

4. (+51) Are SJG and SHG holding hands behind the female host's back? (Doge emoticon)

1 hour ago, alleverything said:

I had to gif that moment because LOOK AT HER

• she's so cute
  • she's blushing omg
  • she's looking at him like WHAT DID YOU DO

honestly, the fact that she blushed at being called pretty is the most adorable thing everrrrr.  how many times do you think she gets called pretty a day? of course she's humble, but she's so used to hearing it, that it would take someone special to say it to make her blush 

that whole thing was smooth too.  Joong Ki and Captain Yoo are alike. :D 

31 minutes ago, Rainie1611 said:

What a wonderful day!:D

I can't stop thinking about our Song - Song couple though it's now nearly 2.am in my country

I 100% agree with u guys here that they're really dating, in their own term. 

I've spent much time watching and analyzing the first PC full clip. Then, I spotted sth interesting.

Therefore, maybe they had feeling for each other since filming time and might some casts who closer tom them, i.e Goo-Won couple were aware of their relationship.

Some pics below show that Kim Ji Won (a.k.a YMJ in DotS) had observed "the gentle left arm" from SJK touching lightly SHK's waist lol:sweatingbullets:. And then she tried to keep her giggling by smile instead.

At first, Song-Song couple took the stage again to join cast in order to pose "fighting", but they couldn't stop whispering to each other and didn't care around (wow, their faces look so radiant and happy then - I'm so curious what they are talking about, maybe their dating lol?)

And then, don't forget to focus on his left arm. Haha. His arm moved on her waist like that was unconscious.;)

One more proof I want to show is about their outfit for PC

Look above guys! Do u relize that the inner lining from SJK's suit has the pattern similar to SHK's dress?

They look perfect match and ton sur ton. Was that just really a coincidence?

There's must be sthing between them, not friendship.:heart:

That's enough for now. And I think I have to go to bed right now or else I'll be exhausted because of sitting up to late!

See u soon with more analysis!:blush:

Thank you! That's what I've been saying about their body language betraying them! They tried to control themselves---and they were in control---but they could only do so to an extent because their subconscious was talking for them. So, a big PSHAW to those people who gave them flak and thinking they were cold or lacked chemistry at the first press conference. :)

what I noticed and amazed me that after their long tiring day of presscon and 4 interviews ...they could simply rest in their hotel till hye kyo leaves ...But instead they chose to spend the rest of the day together  dining like they dont want to waste any time more and dont miss the chance of being together for longer time

13 minutes ago, melissala said:

honestly, the fact that she blushed at being called pretty is the most adorable thing eve.  how many times do you think she gets called pretty a day? of course she's humble, but she's so used to hearing it, that it would take someone special to say it to make her blush 

that whole thing was smooth too.  Joong Ki and Captain Yoo are alike. :D 

Song Hye Kyo, the goddess who would be a billionaire if she got a dollar for every time she got called beautiful, blushes and cannot help her smile when Song Joong Ki says it. Did you gals time that lingering grin? It was so hard to wipe off. Stop guys, stop it! You killing us with all the cuteness! It's true, it doesn't mean a thing unless said by a special person!

And Song Joong Ki, when did you become so shy about complimenting your costars? I remember you as the ultimate smooth talker who never flinch when delivering such praises! He was so shy, he needed to grab his glass for a drink! So unlike you, the PR Expert! :phew:

@marwa501 Are there any sightings of SHK leaving Hong Kong? I don't think I've seen any. 

14 minutes ago, ilovesjk said:

Song Hye Kyo, the goddess who would be a billionaire if she got a dollar for every time she got called beautiful, blushes and cannot help her smile when Song Joong Ki says it. Did you gals time that lingering grin? It was so hard to wipe off. Stop guys, stop it! You killing us with all the cuteness! It's true, it doesn't mean a thing unless said by a special person!

And Song Joong Ki, when did you become so shy about complimenting your costars? I remember you as the ultimate smooth talker who never flinch when delivering such praises! He was so shy, he needed to grab his glass for a drink! So unlike you, the PR Expert! :phew:

@marwa501 Are there any sightings of SHK leaving Hong Kong? I don't think I've seen any. 

You and I on the same thinking process. I noticed now nervous/ shy he got after giving the compliment. He reacted like he unveiled his deep hidden feelings to the entire world! :blush:  however, If i remember correctly, he took sometime to give the compliment, nervously thinking of the right compliment to give her. I think he wanted to say more than "Really Pretty". :)  Bring it on Captain. We want to hear more compliments :P  

PS, I captured those moments but I don't know how to put them here.. direct image upload from my pc is not available for my account. I am very new to the forum. Can someone tell me why i can't upload direct photos? 

This has hit me bad. 

It's already 4am here in my country but I still haven't slept yet cos I keep on refreshing this page for updates. :blink: Now I'm making weird noises of squeals because I was trying to analyze the photos SHK posted. BUT I ENDED UP JUST FANTASIZING. 

YOU TWO!!! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO US!!! :lol: 

And I only realized just now that today is Wednesday already. 

SUDDENLY, THIS WEEK WENT BY SO FAST. 

and what happens ?  photo of shk and Jinggo ( when dinner on April 1 on that day ) removed from ig .u guys already know who's holding her phone when her ig uploaded 4 selfies rite hehehe .B) :rolleyes:My delusions , Someone had checked her ig pics.  And saw the photo , he jealous then ... ehemmmmm the pic it is no longer there . :D:wub:

I dont want to cut the fun but I am really annoyed by some people when they refer Song-Song couple to SJK and the you-know-who woman in running man when it's clearly uri SongSong that's being talked abt. I read the comments in FB from one of KoreaBoo's post abt Song-Song couple. MOST of the comments their states that SS is only for this and that, you know, couple. And then they're telling us shippers to find some original name for us. Like, okay fine, they are already the so-called first SS couple. So, what now? Uggghh!! Anyone who can tell me what to do during these irritating moments? :expressionless: Tho, I decided to rest with the name kikyo. Anyway, it sounds cuter and fluffier ^^, But these people thooo!!! 

2 minutes ago, Summer Rize said:

and what happens ?  photo of shk and Jinggo ( when dinner on April 1 on that day ) removed from ig .u guys already know who's holding her phone when her ig uploaded 4 selfies rite hehehe .B) :rolleyes:My delusions , Someone had checked her ig pics.  And saw the photo , he jealous then ... ehemmmmm the pic it is no longer there . :D:wub:

Oh My God!! Really? hahaha IT HAS TO BE CAPTAIN! Why on earth would she delete that... hahah like I said before He is full on YSJ mode. Guess he is  marking the boundaries here.. :wub::P  Ahh This is so adorable. I just can't ..... I am just imagining the whole situation (delusional, huh?)

@hanjaegook I wouldn't let those comments bother you. :) Just enjoy our haven here, and those commenters can get annoyed as much as they want, but the whole of Asia (and parts of the Western hemisphere) have blessed Joong Ki and Hye Kyo the Song-Song couple. (Heh ... side note: Mr. & Mrs. Song is like Brad and Angelina's Mr. & Mrs. Smith ... Two of the most beautiful people in Korea who acted in a blockbuster drama need to end up together like Brad and Angie who met on the set of a blockbuster movie. Heh. ) Besides, Song Ji Hyo is now firmly a part of the Monday Couple (and there's also her adorable pair-up with Chen Bo Lin in the Chinese version of WGM). We're living in and for the present :) 

I LOVE APRIL 5, 2016

I LOVE HOW COMFORTABLE OUR SONGSONG COUPLE IS WITH EACH OTHER

I LOVE HOW SJK TEASES SHK DURING THE BTS

I LOVE HOW SJK CALLS SHK PRETTY

I LOVE HOW SHK BLUSHES WHEN SJK CALLS HER PRETTY

I LOVE THEIR INTIMATE GAZE AT EACH OTHER

I LOVE HOW THEY PLAY WITH OUR FEELINGS

I LOVE HOW THEY LOOK SO GOOD TOGETHER

I LOVE THEIR SKINSHIP

I LOVE HOW SJK IS NOT CALLING SHK NOONA AND INSTEAD CALLS HER HYE KYO-SSI INSTEAD

I LOVE HOW THEY ARE ACTUALLY THE ONES MAKING THIS SONGSONG SHIP SAIL

BASICALLY, I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THEM AND I WOULD BE THE HAPPIEST IF THEY DECIDE TO MARRY EACH OTHER

1 hour ago, 2cents said:

Apple daily reports that SHK's attire for the PC was Dior earrings, Cartier watch, Bride & You dress personally designed for her (Korean brand) from Autumn 2016 selection and same brand shoes.

SJK was wearing full set Gucci Jordaan loafers and Gucci Autumn 2016 suit

cr: http://hk.apple.nextmedia.com/enews/realtime/20160405/54950940 / http://hk.apple.nextmedia.com/enews/realtime/20160405/54949893

I am so in love with her dress :wub: but since it is made personally for her, I should stop dreaming now :sweatingbullets: and the brand is BRIDE and YOU (like yoo si jin? :vicx:). I still need to calm my self after big surprise attack today :sweatingbullets::D thanks for the information @2cents

2 hours ago, SeGafanlady said:

OK.... trying to melt my frozen brain from all this Song ice cream fiesta... it's like raining ice cream in my brain... so sweet.. so colorful... so many taste.. but all of them are delicious I'm statued and stoned since 9 am this morning..... OMG I don't even now what to type hahahaha... 

YES Song Hye Kyo is indeed changing.... BIG time.. like a gorgeous Peacock.. she spread her beautiful wings in confidence and bravery.. You gurls have no idea how proud we Kyonatics are of her.. this is a REBORN Song Hye Kyo.. a different side of her that she never shown before.. I hope she can keep going and keep this up.. to be welcome in the heart of all people.. DotS fans... to be accepted by Korean people (most of her antis are from her own country) and to be able to express herself in any way she likes it to.. 

the Instagram is magical... from her Instagram she communicate with us all... she knows how much all of us support her and how strong our motivation as well as how great our love is to her.. SHE KNOWS THAT very well.. even when I still read many weird people posting trash comments saying she is married, have kids already, been divorced, blablabla (OMG please jump from the 34th floor haters) we all know that none of them are true.. still I can't imagine what kind of people posting such a bullsheeet comments on her IG..  

I'm very satisfied and very happy up to this point... it was an amazing ride with all of you.. honestly this SHIP is so far.. THE BEST EVER!!!!!!!!!

well written @SeGafanlady, I really like when you describe her as a gorgeous Peacock. I like SHK since ages but Full House is my favorite before Dots. She is really really pretty even we can only see her in photos or drama, I don't know if I ever meet her in person, I might die. Once, I met someone on the train and she is soooo pretty, blonde, like a model and with light make up and I was almost drooling and keep looking at her. I am a female also but eyes cant lie if you see something beautiful. I can't imagine how to be SJK, working with such a Beauty for almost a year and that STARING contest, I know Korean like a staring contest but something like in BTS, I bet he cant forget it for many years.... UNLESS he took a big chance to win her heart ;) 

952b38eb-2880-4381-9db8-16cdf6eb54b2.jpg

*my expression today* :heart::blush: (I love her eyes and lips, the lips is just... i dont know how to express it :sweatingbullets: but I like keira knightley lips and SHK lips is kinda similar, it gives different vibes :D )

For SJK, I love his silly and warms personality. I watched running man earlier the day because of him but he was unlucky in many times. I am happy to see that side portray in Dots but somehow either he is tired or other reasons, he also has this serious vibe when he appeared on tv lately. He becomes mature for sure but I kinda miss the old day. BUT TODAY my worried was swept away with all the smiles, selcas and fun shipping life :wub: I dont want Tuesday to end but I need Wednesday for Dots!!! :D:D 

I am praying when I wake up tomorrow, I dont need to back read 20+ pages :sweatingbullets: '#justkidding

HAPPY DOTS DAY ALL!!! 

Their dinner this evening in Central HK, appears all their staff left through the front door (INCLUDING our fav the lovely Ms Park), then the restaurant staff proceeded to tell the press/fans that both Songs have already left through the back door. Hence how we got the lovely photo of the Chef with both Songs that he posted on his insta account

Qa1hu5H.png

@SeGafanlady Can you confirm? I think i rarely see SHK unaccompanied by Ms Park (esp when Ms Park is there), the above photo shows she left SHK behind with none-other than SJK and SJK's manager (as i don't see him walking out the front door)...

VIdeo of the staff leaving - http://hk.on.cc/hk/bkn/cnt/entertainment/20160405/bkn-20160405222433744-0405_00862_001.html?eventsection=hk_entertainment&eventid=4028828d4d9a0d6f014db81ff5bb4580

32 minutes ago, Summer Rize said:

The photo of SHK and JG is from Ahn Bo Hyun Instagram :)

SJK was looking extra extra hot in the BTS video where he and SHK were holding the mini electric fans. He looked thinner there...

PLUS THEY ARE STANDING SO CLOSE TO EACH OTHER... Their arms and shoulders are always glued to each other. UGH. :wub::tears:

(Have they shown that scene yet in the drama? Cannot remember from what they're wearing anymore..)

23 minutes ago, Summer Rize said:

Aaahhh really??  I don't realize that..  too much happy saw they selfie pic..  omo Capt yoo..  u getting jealous now B) Just married her soon, u didn't know how many hot namja behind u want on ur position :phew: 

03.45 am here,  n still can't sleep..  my eye looking like pandas eye bsc song virus.. lol...  btw I'm already download viu tv but It didn't work on my phone, When i wanna watching after installed only loading n loading, so i removed again..  can someone share the link where i can get eng sub??  Really curious bout that pc though already read t translated but still not complete without see them expression kekekeke ...

Oh yaa dispatch post kikyo selfie 3 from 4.. but they still didn't catch them, Anyone already post here ?? for sure dispatch one of kikyo shipper too,  like they knowing What happened between them but on silent mode on.. clue n clue .. 

Thanks u kikyo for this pandas eye n zombie face... :P

Archived