[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OH MY GOD.....:glasses:

just gone 2 hours and what i get...heart attack , hand trembling , eyes blurry, smile alone...

what kind of disease that ??

i thought i look wrong ig but wahy is this ?? are they tease us ? i don't care , my brain still in delulu land

what they want to show us.... a good friend ??? Friend can be lover....:wub:

i'm dizzy... gonna backread 10++ pages.....

2 minutes ago, boozle14 said:

OH MY GOD.....:glasses:

just gone 2 hours and what i get...heart attack , hand trembling , eyes blurry, smile alone...

i'm dizzy... gonna backread 10++ pages.....

GIRL I had to backread like 40 pages but no regrets whatsoever. 

We all are currently in the position to be admitted to a mental hospital 

Hello shipper...big hug for our group that move so fast. I just regain from the SongSong day!!!!. ha ha ha

By the way, since Running Man the latest episode. I would like to know which dinner that Lee Kwang Soo was invited?. (private lead cast dinner, cast and crew dinner or song song dinner LOL) 

Maybe he is the one who know SJK's secret. ㅎㅎㅎ

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE FIST BUMP COUPLE ON EP.13 !!!

image-DD5E_5703C8CE.jpg 

OMG

go away for a shower, then 10 new pages to catch up...

but blow me away , SHK is still awake and uploads a new picture on IG.

are we on cloud 9 yet....?  

:) I'm not going to be able sleep, it's 12:45am where I'm at 

This is the one time that I hate living on the other side of the world.  Everytime I go to sleep, when I wake up there's like 20+ pages to backtrack and totally missed the party, lol.  Thanks all so much for the updates, especially to @joongkyo.  You've worked hard :P

I tried to keep calm, but my inner fangirl mode is out of control now.  I finally watched the whole press conference on YouTube and my face is permanently stuck with a grin now.  These two are driving us nuts (but nobody's complaining, lol).  How can they be so beautiful and happy together?  Their photo shoot is really beautiful :wub:  Kyo is positively glowing and looks so much younger (she actually looks younger than SJK to me).  For me, I have absolutely no doubts about their relationship now.  I don't need a confirmation, just looking at their faces, body languages and interactions tell me more than any words can.  Thank you Kyo for posting those precious pics and for feeding us fans with more ammunition, lol

Look at them.  He really can't help himself, can he?  Feels like he has to constantly be close to her or touch her, lol

ed97c81bjw1f2lzlmavi7g20b40b41lf.gif

5 hours ago, lovely_skham_stv said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR ALL THE WONDERFUL POSTS THIS THREAD IS LITERALLY ON FIRE!!!!!!,  IM SO TIRED BUT SO HAPPY AT THE SAME TIME.  WAKING UP TO THE BEST THINGS A SHIPPER COULD ASK FOR!

WOW I AM SOOO INCREDIBLY HAPPY!!!! THE 4 PERSONAL PICS ARE CLEARLY #RELATIONSHIP GOALS.

So to answer the question? Why now? why post selfies together now? 

My opinion is TO PROVE THAT THEY DID IT ON THEIR OWN TERMS!

They are FULLY aware the impact this has on fans and the amount of people that consistently support them to be together romantically and yet to post it anyways. Was clear that they weren't going to let the media catch them being intimate together because they new it was bound to happen. It is very possible that BOTH of them discussed that the more they hide and refrain from being how they normally are the MORE people will hound them and be relentless with trying to catch them. This way they would nip that in the bud. EVERYONE KNOWS THEY ARE CLOSE, AND EVERYONE KNOWS THEY CHOOSE TO SPEND TIME TOGETHER, SO ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, ITS A BOLD STATEMENT JUST BY THE 4 PICTURES AND THEIR INTERACTIONS AT THE PC.  It all made sense when HK paparazzi bombarded their dinner the first night, and everyone was not pleased because why they weren't in control. THIS IS THEIR LIVES WHETHER THEY WANT TO SIT TOGETHER OR NOT AND POST PICTURES AND FIST BUMP AND GO ON NY TRIPS AND TEA DATES THAT SHOULD BE THEIR CHOICE AND NO ONE BE IN CONTROL OF THAT OTHER THEN THEMSELVES. To me the debate whether its media play? Come one seriously? IT IS ALREADY A HUGE HIT ANYWAYS THEM BEING IN THE SAME FRAME WILL AUTOMATICALLY GET HUGE HITS ANYWAYS... THERE IS NO NEED TO BE DINING OUT OR SHARING SELFIES. This is to CLEARLY SHOW THAT......

HEY WORLD, THIS IS US AND WERE HAPPY. PLEASE SUPPORT US!

*Besides I think a part of this was very strategic in a way because DOTS is ending soon and their maybe a revelation soon here...... 

*I also wanted to address the question on her rating of SJK in his military uniform...how SHK said "Beautiful, He gets an A+, 100%" (I think the reason she said that was because she truly felt that because after that 007 mission to get her in without EVERYONE noticing was DAEBAK ONLY YSJ could have done that ever so SMOOTHLY and then we get this gif. SJK COULDN'T HELP BUT SOLIDIFY IS HAPPINESS WITH NONE OTHER THAN........

MOD EDIT - NO QUOTING IMAGES!

SHIP ON LADIES GOSH APRIL 5TH IS OFFICIALLY SONGSONG DAY! IF THIS ISNT A DECLARATION OF LOVE, THEN I DONT KNOW WHAT LOVE IS! :blush:

Okay... I am gonna stop be silent reader : )..hi, songsong shipper please welcome me..

Is that jong ki's jacket that hye kyo use? If its his jacket than she's really close with him 

I am happy 

Seriously i can't keep up with this thread anymore.

Finished backreading about 15 pages or so then i went excercise a bit, the pages already jumped 7 pages. Now i should shower, im sweaty and its already 10PM here but i dont want to leave this thread really, i dont want to be left behind. Andhweeeeee...

This is because of you guys, you're 100 times better than Dispatch, seriously.

Archived