[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

5 minutes ago, SeGafanlady said:

that is totally master minded by Song Joong Ki. the fist bump.. Kyo has never done anything like this before and I really like the fact that she is indeed goes carefree and brave nowadays.. happiness is shine bright in her!

mUAH MUAH MUAH,,, I love you ...

I love the 'new' SHK ... 

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well you can't compare them to Rain and Kim Tae Hee can you?

Beside the fact that they are rumored looooovers, they are also co-stars, on a business trip meant to promote their drama. Of course they would sooner post something like that than two people in a relationship who should not know each other.

Guys, I'm so weak. I saved all versions of these pictures, even made the "gangster" one my phone display (changing it back tonight when I'm meeting up with friends HAHA)

tumblr_nbuuy5MRBE1rrs7lco1_500.gif

3 minutes ago, j823 said:

i will give my full appreciation to @joongkyo thank you so much for your DYING EFFORT and  contribution for this thread ... my BIG HUG AND KISS IS FOR YOU.. love you gurl.... especially the translations... 

also to   @SeGafanlady and Bambiina thank you also ...

im not like you that contributed a lot but i know lots of us appreciate a lot for what you did for this thread... :wub:

lastly one thing i can say about the HK PC .... SJK , he is a real man... he manage what to do.... as i quote again for what he said in KBS new9  "WE'RE ENJOYING " ....

slowly but surely they enjoy each others company..... wish all the best.... LOVE...LOVE.... LOVE..... and good vibes.... AGAIN THANK YOU SO MUCH...

KIKIKIKI .. I didn't do anything much..  most of the time spamming .. thank you for remembering my name .. hehehheh..

this is one happy day..group hug everyone

If theres one best reason that im happy now is because i see kyo really happy and relax.... Carefree and having fun.. Whatever there relationship is, be it close friendship or more, im happy to see the other side of kyo! Loving it.. Thank you sjk for bringing that out in her.. Whatever it is, may it last long and forever..

46 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Guys, don't jump ship now!

Obviously these two very smart people realised that after that display of fist bumping and what not they had to show us a glimpse of their real life closeness. Do you all really think that the KBS-BTS today was a co-incidence?.

And, if they want to show they're friends then what was stopping them yesterday at the airport? What was that 007 mission stuff going on.

DON'T lose your heads! 

This!!

I just simply love you Captain Joongkyo. Salute!

it seems to me that they are testing the water,you know what i mean guys? But i must say, this is way better than DOTS right now hahaha. This is way crazy than the earthquake, the kidnapping, the virus and the rejection of capt.yoo!

WAAAAHHHHHHHH . . . . . .  I am so giddy and happy right now!!! :) I just lurked uring lunchtime while at work and i stopped at page 220 and when i came back there's more than 20 pages to backread. :) I know something happened during the presscon and saw the pictures of the fistbump (Boy! It's cute!!!) and then mini-photoshoot wherein they looked like a married couple ready for the honeymoon, hehehehehe . . . . :)

NOW THIS IG UPDATE OF Hye Kyo, OMG! I am dead!!! I am deliriously happy upon seeing those pictures she posted. :) I am pretty sure that they are really dating and they are confusing us and showing to us that they are good friends.  Hell no i will not believe them if they say they are "close colleagues".  She really threw us offguard with that pic but i am not shaken, i am truly a SongSong Shipper.  The two should get married now!!!! :) I will save for my fare to go to Korea just to attend their wedding!!! :)

GROUP HUG GUYS for believing in SongSong Couple!!! :)

SongSong/KiKyo Couple FOR LIFE! :)

Bye for now, have to backread more than 20 pages. :)

Did I just die and wake up in shipper heaven??? SHK and SJK were really all kinds of adorable at the HK press conference. Even my husband who is a non-believer in this ship had to comment on how the two of them behaved like they're a couple. He totally keyed in on SJK loves to be close to SHK without me even saying a word. Anyway I went to bed extremely happy. And then I checked Instagram this morning and saw SHK updates and nearly died. I feel like I'm on cloud nine right now. I don't even know what to think but I definitely continue believing in the power of this ship. It kinda feels as if they're so deliriously in love that they almost don't even know what kind of front to present in public anymore. Ok I'm just gonna go leave a ton of comments on SHK's IG now telling them they should just get married already!

*FIST BUMP*  fellow shippers :tounge_xd:

@joongkyo I will not jumpship from this ship!!! I will stay here until the day they announce that they are getting married.  Go ahead SJK & SHK just date in private and enjoy your relationship, we, SongSong Shippers are always here to support you. :)    SONGSONG/KIKYO COUPLE FIGHTING!!! :)

26 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

Look at this newly wed... kyahahahaha...

guys, do we all move here now? Dots thread seems so quiet lately... hahahaha...

won't you guys return there, some new stills of ep 13 already scattered there... the drunk scene of the four leads..

cr as tagged

Ha ha ha the troopers find other routes to survive till tomorrow. But it seems like this route (thread) is killing us. :lol::lol: ommonaa!

i sincerely hope they keep it secret... i m quite sad for song hye kyo....netizen are cursing her very harshly.....they call her richard simmons and ask her to stay away from song joong ki ...i just hope they keep secret so they can enjoy the moment and reveal it when they want to get married.

Archived