[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, alleverything said:

Went a little detective on this one and zoomed in/rotated her phone screen from one of their pictures. I think it's the picture where they fist bump. Was it opened to post it on insta or is it her display picture?:phew:

THAT , my friend is a display picture! OMG!

2 minutes ago, SarahLovesGh said:

Well I have been lurking for quite a bit since school started, but I just cannot hold it in anymore. My heart is shattered after Dispatch released the KaiStal article but at least SongSong keeps me going xD. I live-streamed the press conference just now but it lagged like crazy but after watching the video, I was giggling like hell in my school like some crazy maniac that just broke out from a classroom LOL. OMG this unnie and oppa pair is really gonna shatter all the screens out there. Just look at this pic, too much hotness I'm going to die. 

Just an observation. Look at that phone on the table, that is for sure Hye-kyo's phone and it is showing the photo when the two was fist-bumping. So the phone that is used to take this photo must be Joong-ki's. I am just wondering whether Joong-ki typed the caption and uploaded this photo on Hye-kyo's instagram :P

But seriously today must be the happiest day of my life as if I witnessed my real life sister getting married to my brother-in-law lol. xD

MAYBE THE FIST BUMP PIC IS HER PHONE HOME SCREEN! ahdgsjjfkrugvejsvsfv!!! *crying.laughing.jumping up & down in delirious happiness*

I'm so happy with all those pics..I'm so happy for them..regardless of whatever relationship they have right now I'm so happy for them..but of course I still want them to end up together..hahahah :blush: they are so cute! :heart:

Oh and another thing to point out, they are sitting together today during dinner! Reversed psychology much?! Am I being too defensive at this point? I mean, the HK paparazzi did publish an article about them being aloof and planning the seating to look extra distant making things all the more suspicious and today they turn 180 degrees on us. Anyone have a say? I know I should be enjoying all this instead of reading so much into it but I can't help it. These two have been playing us and they've been playing us good!

Wow...i'm so HAPPY today. What a blessed day. When i thought this thread is going to slow down, BAaaam SHK update her IG with the best pics ever. I'm so sleepy just now but now i' so wide awake. SHK must be IG-ing right now...let's post some nice comment. :D

3 minutes ago, ilovesjk said:

Oh and another thing to point out, they are sitting together today during dinner! Reversed psychology much?! Am I being too defensive at this point? I mean, the HK paparazzi did publish an article about them being aloof and planning the seating to look extra distant making things all the more suspicious and today they turn 180 degrees on us. Anyone have a day?

'I don't know what to think anymore. But I saw the hairstylist ....so Imma stay on this ship! you?

GUYS, IT'S NOT THE SAME LEATHER JACKET!!

As much as i want that she's wearing his jacket but no. It's not his jacket because you can see the buttons. JK's has two while her has one. But same style!!!!! Like the zippers and the collars. Maybe from the same brand? Couple jacket?? 

Archived