[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The songsong couple is so dating and already in stage of advance relationship. The way SJK put his hand on her waist and shoulders says it all. I felt as if I'm watching SJ & MY flirting with each other in this PC. The way SHK look at SJK is so MY looking at SJ. :lol:

SJK is like "I don't care what you fan girls think, this is my girl and that''s it. I'm proud to be with her"

SHK is in her professional PC mode but more relax. Never seen her this relax in a PC. SJK is usually very flirty self with co-star's in PC. Here again is a very different SJK.  He is very relax than SK PC but he gives a vibes of a guy totally protecting and behaving towards SHK. He seems to like let out small gestures towards SHK for the world to get used to seeing them together and that they being together is the most natural thing that the world will not go into a frenzy when eventually they announced to the world that they are dating.

Me still think that they will not admit to dating ... Just wants us to get used to the idea that they are dating and just accept it like it's a natural thing without ousting them.

They will seemly just announce that they are getting married when the day comes.  I somehow still get the feeling they will throw us a bomb soon. :lol:

This thread is moving soooo fast!!!

OMO my weak heart and single heart are going to explode because too much happiness to take :heart: thank you everyone for wonderful posts :wub:

Ps. I am in love with SHK dress, 2nd dress is kind of doctor outfit, KMY style :D 

I quickly open my fb right after meeting just to watch the press cons, lucky me I don't miss much. My goodness, I was smiling like crazy watching these people talking words I don't understand. Then, I went all giddy when I saw them did the fist bump, and I went... weeee....

right after the press cons, I open this page that has moved faster than Ferrari. Read every single post from the troopers, saved their picture, went giddy, boast to my housemate about the press cons, checked soompi and even after 2 1/2 hours, this crazy smile still plastered on my face.

To all troopers, thank you, thank you for pictures, videos, and ur funny  insightful post. Couldn't thank you personally, but I love guys to Uruk and back. 

9 minutes ago, lizzybaby said:

MOD: I don't mean to quote pic here but am just trying to show the rest what I mean -- seeing this pic just screams this title "Thank you of coming to our wedding and we're off to our honeymoon!"

Precisely my point too!!!! It's like they just finished hosting their wedding reception...and please...just look at the glow in their faces...I love it that SJK changed the direction of his hair...he looks awesome here...a namja in every sense of the word! And SHK...what can I say...she is the only Goddess...she looks stunningly beautiful in that outfit!!!! 

Funny how we were all deprived of their pics together in one frame during the dinner get together and here we are now....we can't get enough of these awesome pics which gives us that "shoots to the moon and back" feeling! 

SOMEONE PLZ KIPNAPPED ME NOW...I NEED TO BACKREAD...MY HEART GONNA BURST ANY MOMMENT NOW!!!!!! ASSDGHHJKJHGFDRYU!!!!

So many sweet moment today...I think Am gonna float...I can't feel the ground....this two I really wanna lock them in the Presendential Suite and throw away the key...:heart::sweatingbullets:

I am at my office right now but continously smiling and giggling myself..

my boss room just in front of me.

Ahh...what this couple did to me? 

really hope to hear their dating/weddding announcement....then I can relax my heart...:wub:

Le sigh...can they just make HK their permanent resident? This past two days have been like a rollercoaster ride starting with a spy blockbuster at the airport and now with a romantic photo shoot.  Still hope that there is still an Elle photoshoot

Archived