[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

SJK: He is under the "no chioce"act that he has to praise SHK "very pretty",because that the only sweet chinese words he knows.Given that 'very pretty"was a true and sincere description about her,..He felt embarrassed like "Oh man!I had just confessed !":sweatingbullets:.........He bend towards SHK and tried to cover his face....Thats is VERY SINCERE

SHK: She remained composed when she answered the question..Well Done!..She thought she is gracious enough to give him a 100% Point when she was caught off guard when SJK double confirmed how she felt with a fist bumped...She was embarrassed "Oh man!I am caught confessing".:wub:....then she touched her earring for comfort.....That is VERY REAL!!

They are so cute!!:phew:

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, awestruckshipper said:

SJK: He is under the "no chioce"act that he has to praise SHK "very pretty",because that the only sweet chinese words he knows.Given that 'very pretty"was a true and sincere description about her,..He felt embarrassed like "Oh man!I had just confessed !":sweatingbullets:.........He bend towards SHK and tried to cover his face....Thats is VERY SINCERE

SHK: She remained composed when she answered the question..Well Done!..She thought she is gracious enough to give him a 100% Point when she was caught off guard when SJK double confirmed how she felt with a fist bumped...She was embarrassed "Oh man!I am caught confessing".....then she touched her earring for comfort.....That is VERY REAL!!

They are so cute!!

Since they both confessed, should they apologize? And how do we know they're going to accept each other's apologies? Only one way to find out... Yoo Si Jin, make your move. :phew:

1 hour ago, redwinecouple said:

I died a million times %]^{*|**~€!!! OMG!! This has got to be the closest and most comfortable we've ever seen from them. And those happy faces? I have never seen SHK smile and chuckle like that she's beaming with happiness, both of them tho SJK seems a lil nervous. But SHK guided him along. The whole time I can't help but see KMY and YSJ, the very smitten couple that we see on DoTs! And on the first part where they were looking at each other I saw YSJ passionate gaze to KMY! They're REAL!!!

That hand of SJK sure is very familiar and comfortable with SHK and her body parts because it definitely knows where to land and on the right places. Like it just automatically lands on her waist and shoulder (this time its not placed awkwardly on the edge) I'm losing my mind with these two seriously I wouldn't be surprised if I get in mental institution lol. My cheeks hurt from smiling tho I've completely no idea what they're saying! SHK!! Does your cheeks hurt from smiling too? ;)

SJK is a perfect gentleman, so sweet and humble but the way he accomodate the guys on the stage was too funny.. Oppa you're too gentle! SHK is so sweet and caring! They compliment each other and they're so good looking. I've been wriggling like a worm SJK is soo handsome!! And when he said Piaoliang!! My heart stopped!!! :wub:

I'm glad they're in a happy comfortable mood.. Must be the hot tub errr.. comfortable beds? They probably slept very well huh?? 

Ahhh.. The things we do for our couple.. First, we watched sliding doors close and open, close and open, Then a staring match between Viu's facebook page. Waiting waiting.. I even used Iphone and Ipad just to get updates from the two but unfortunately no livestream for me. Thank you for the live update guys, my thumb hurts from liking all your posts.

And after this PC I NOW OFFICIALLY PRONOUNCE THEM BF-GF!!! Seriously if they're not in a relationship idk what they are but I'm more than convinced these two are in a relationship. Please send them to Japan, China, Thailand and you can send them to Mt. Everest too lol!  Just send them everywhere please!!!  :wub:

P.S : No one can (and has ever did) fist bump SHK but SJK! You're the man!!

Hye Kyo-sshi Hye-Kyo-Sshi!! Hahaha they're music to my ears Hye Kyo-sshi! 

Will backread now phew!

Yep, they were looking out for each other :) They did the same thing at the first press conference, though, they were more subdued then. Here, they were more liberated ;) They need to travel outside Korea more often.

I truly appreciate that Song Joong Ki's inclination to take care of Song Hye Kyo includes making her laugh :) If they are dating, then they must have a blast.

There's so many of you to thank for sharing photos, gifs, videos, etc. I'm sorry I don't acknowledge you individually, but please accept my immense gratitude to ya'll!

48 minutes ago, MairaA said:

Okay, is SHK pulling SJK towards her side and then SJK's translator is like no, he has to come this way and she walks away like "okay, gurl". LOL IDK?? 

OR is she pulling the translator towards her which would ultimately also bring SJK along to her side?????????? 

Someone give their thoughts!! 

OMO OMO OMO OMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO yes yes shes pulling him!!! :wub::wub:

Anyone agree with me that through this press conference, which ironically is not in SK, we're looking at Korea's power couple, Korea's representatives, Korea's Brangelina, Korea's Beckhams, Korea's everything! 

If anyone is blind to their chemistry, I rest my case with this entire press con! :wub:

i have confession
at first i  really don't want to comeback to shipper thread again because when i join shipping i'm gonna be delulu mind hahaha..but i support song song couple even i read from page 1 when still a few people... 

but right now i don't care.... i really like this shipping and 2 thumbs for @joongkyo ( u rocks and thank you ) i wanna hug u to give us news and i love read from SHK's fans @SeGafanlady and SJK's fans @ilovesjk and the other shipper who give us a great information... love u guys :heart:

soooo in my delulu mind..is it JK move his chair to be more closer ?

chairhkg_zpsjaddenvv.gif

ok call me delulu here 

Out of all the questions that were raised during the press con, dispatch chose to upload three videos which covered as follows: 

Q. What was the most impressive memory you have while shooting. SJK: Navagio beach in Greece has beautiful color. We enjoyed it a lot

Q2. It is your first work after you discharged. Did it help your role? SJK: Absolutely. Acting like army was not that bad. I just act exactly same way as when I was in the army tho.

Q3. What's your view point of this drama. SJK: There are many scenes, but i hope you guys more focus on their love story

Dont know what you guys think of this ..but I sure know how I think lol (becoming crazy now ..fangirling away...)

3 minutes ago, boozle14 said:

i have confession
at first i  really don't want to comeback to shipper thread again because when i join shipping i'm gonna be delulu mind hahaha..but i support song song couple even i read from page 1 when still a few people... 

but right now i don't care.... i really like this shipping and 2 thumbs for @joongkyo ( u rocks and thank you ) i wanna hug u to give us news and i love read from SHK's fans @SeGafanlady and SJK's fans @ilovesjk and the other shipper who give us a great information... love u guys :heart:

soooo in my delulu mind..is it JK move his chair to be more closer ?

I think both moved their chairs closer... :phew:

OMO ... just returned from my baby gal swim class and have to back read about 15 pages hehe...

I am so happy that i feel like im swimming in the sea of happiness 

SHK looked so glowing... remind me something ... maybe just maybe after a really good sex  effect hehehe (sorry for this dirty tactless gal hahaha), this is so different than the paparazzi picture the night before. 

SJK looked fashionable but still looked dashing and manly... bit tired coz maybe has to perform the night before or just was not able to have good sleep due to certain activities hehehe such as nervous or something else hehehe.

Actually after 2nd PC I thought that SJK really stood his ground and I've never been so proud to see decent Kdrama Actor to behave the way he did. He kept surprise me with his words in any interview after 2nd PC. 

Finally I cant say nomore about this Song2 couple and May God always bless them

This is just me being delulu – just  read this with a pinch of ketchup

The 1st Press con – it look his action was carefully ‘planned’ and guarded. He was timid, trying so hard not to caught the spotlight (I wonder why? :D) like he is afraid of something, someone … They way he acted in the 1st press con – it was like someone just debut not comfortable at all in front of the cameras.  I wonder what went on inside his head?

SHK – She is a true professional. We can’t quite read her behavior during that press con (I can’t to be exact, may be her former fans able to tell) … Frankly speaking – By first glance during PC – I thought their chemistry would be somewhat awkward (Judging from the press-con interaction) but of course after their first scene together – I was sold … :D … YUP … I was onboard (shipping YMJ and KMY only). Until NY – That when I started shipping – SHK and SJK ….

And for this 2nd Press-Con looked like Joongki was taking charge.  SHK was caught off guard during that fist bump. It was not planned at all like SHK was a bit confuse what is he trying to do and it that split second she realized that he was going for a fist bump.. It’s like SJK telling her .. Let do this MY WAY .. hahaha… quit acting baby… I am tired of acting. Let just be us … and that called for a second fist bumb.

I bet they must have been discussing how to act in public and my hunch – SJK must have wanted to be more public with their relation compare to SHK. Like We witnessed in this recent two event – the 9 o’clock news and now HK PC.

I bet they have been doing that fist bump quite a lot … it’s not an everyday gesture …. I don’t know why I have this absurd thinking that it was their signature way of giving each other comfort .. okay let do this – :fist bump: – we can do this together – fighting …

This is totally another level of cuteness – we only see this in drama… :D ..

Their level of comfort is no joke :D … The way SHK just careless smile at him… trying so hard not to giggle … to contain herself .. it was evident … she is totally above the cloud. FLOATING … and when Joonki looked at her smiling sweetly confidently – Don’t worry – come what may I’ll protect you ..

I want them to know about us …

If he is just doing his usual flirty PR stuff .. he should have done it during the 1st PC.

Anyway – I don’t look so much on SJK actions – I am more keen and taken back by SHK reactions…

I’m sure that SHK is a reserved person …. And will not easily let down her guard. I’ve seen her this happy before and it was when she’s was head over heels in love. I don’t like to bring up her past relationship .. but this just for comparison …

They might not confess in public – may be not ever –  to be honest – I think they will never confess … BUT I KNOW they are real … I believe they will play this cat and mouse game and keep us guessing.

For true believer – As long as they are happy we are happy – I don’t public declaration from them just to prove a point – I TOLD YOU so …

If by keeping a secret – can make their relationship last for eternity .. then I’m all for it .. :D

:fist bump: gals … :D

I have not post for almost a year or made the effort to but I have been a silent lurker for this thread and dots main page but I have been a fan of both shk and sjk and I ship them. 

What I want to bring up is for our delusional thinking or why sjk wanted to compliment shk ☺️ 

Because from what I understand, the host question was" how would shk and sjk rate themselves?" She did not ask them to rate each other but sjk himself asked is it okay for him to rate shk so the people in the crowd laughed and the host was like, "yes, yes"

So I guess I'm glad he did because we were all giddy about how he called her "pretty" in mandarin and like someone mention, he added "very" in front of pretty when he said it again. 

31 minutes ago, ilovesjk said:

Since they both confessed, should they apologize? And how do we know they're going to accept each other's apologies? Only one way to find out... Yoo Si Jin, make your move. :phew:

:lol: @ilovesjk i like the way you're thinking.... What are you waiting for captain? 

21 minutes ago, songsquare said:

Anyone agree with me that through this press conference, which ironically is not in SK, we're looking at Korea's power couple, Korea's representatives, Korea's Brangelina, Korea's Beckhams, Korea's everything! 

If anyone is blind to their chemistry, I rest my case with this entire press con! :wub:

@songsquare so trueeee..... :wub::wub:

Archived