[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

11 minutes ago, janepink1609 said:

LOLZ, One word, u guys are DAEBAK.. Please post many many pics of uri OTP.. ^_^ 

Hey Dear.. i would like to remind you about the rules in Soompi.

PLEASE KINDLY REMOVE THAT IG PIC,

we;re NOT allowed to quoting others post with IG/PICS/VIDS. Thanks, :blush:

Selca with boys

12917847_1589364131355044_459003637_n.jp

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, Erin Lokanata said:

I really want to ship this couple but I'm afraid that I'll be dissapointed again (since I've been dissapointed once with SoGong couple) :( My heart tell that they're dating but I'm afraid that I'll be dissapointed again :( Enlighten me please chingu! 

Act like Dr. Kang and don't worry about the future. Or having your heart broken.  Just live life and ship to the fullest while you can. :P 

13 minutes ago, MiAmour said:

Hey Dear.. i would like to remind you about the rules in Soompi.

PLEASE KINDLY REMOVE THAT IG PIC,

we;re NOT allowed to quoting others post with IG/PICS/VIDS. Thanks, :blush:

Selca with boys

Ah sorry, I'll try to remove it coz I've having difficulty to remove the IG post, only pic that I'm able to remove easily, hehe mianhe yo ;)

@angieknows_11

Thanks for relieving my doubt, 

If soompi has a feature 'inspiring' just like what it had (button with an eye icon) before, then I would click the button for you. 

I m as excited as you are, seeing kikyo shows uncommon and suspicious words and gestures. What s surprising is a witty and gadfly sjk is now turning out into a more mature man, is it love changing him? Perhaps he is adjusting his 4 years younger vibe to shk. 

I'd just like to point out to people posting asking the shippers here to 'convince' them that SongSong is real. For one, I don't see why we have to do that? You ought to ship someone because you want to, not because we make you ship them.

For me it's pretty evident that there can be only two reasons anyone is posting/lurking in this thread, either you're a shipper/(closet) shipper or you're not and are here to browse either for curiosity/or because you don't like this ship.

And, also shipping ought to be something which makes you happy so just enjoy it. Tomorrow even if they're not a real couple or if they break up, the sun will still come up and all of us will still get out of our beds and move on with our lives.

giphy.gif

11 minutes ago, estherlim said:

I must have missed out something. .. I thought the gathering on 1st April is co-host? But why today's report only mention that it is host  by SJK?

which news? sometimes they leave names out.  it was co-hosted.  

It's my first time to post here and all I can say is... this thread cracks me up, big time! You guys are making me crazy:lol: . My jaw hurts (honestly) grinning the whole time trying the read all the posts, and I'm only in page 70! :D

24 minutes ago, estherlim said:

I must have missed out something. .. I thought the gathering on 1st April is co-host? But why today's report only mention that it is host  by SJK?

I was wondering the exact same thing. I've seen other translated reports claiming everything was paid for by SJK and no mention of SHK.

I mean, if he did, it wouldn't be too much of a surprise since he has such good manners. 

But if they split the bill and co-hosted, then that kind of sucks that SHK is not being mentioned. 

I would try to backtrack the other forums to link the articles but I'm so tired from trying to catch up with the DOTS gathering news lol. 

As much as I'm not surprised there are no pics of the two together, I really wanted to see one!! Or at least a pic of the 4 leads >.< but really songsong couple. 

And man, they really make fans work hard. haha.  Goowon couple are busy interviewing, doing photoshoots, and even shooting a CF together, while there's not too much going on for SongSong couple... 

Little do they know, the lack of SongSong activity is actually keeping shipper's hopes alive as well. hahaha it's pretty funny. 

On 30 March 2016 at 9:30 AM, annypooh said:

it sounded like she got the source from Kikyo international fan site and they translated to English. So I'll say Koreans. 

I was about to ask about this too. If the three kikyo fans are koreans of course they'd understand and talk to the restaurant staff easily. And there will be no language barrier, right? Not unless these fans are incredibly fluent in korean. :) so these fans' account was translated by an amazing someone? Am i getting it right? Or i'm still helplessly running around in circles. Please send help to a confused ship crew here. Thank you very much in advance!! 

lol I was just browsing over SHK's instagram posts..and one thing that I notice is..no matter what picture she uploads..fans will keep asking about Song-Song. The thirst is real,,and if those magazines don't take advantage of this situation...well, it's their loss. :D

*My translations, so again - same caveat applies!. Not a Korean and my Korean skills aren't very good. This is merely for shippers to get an idea of what is going on in the video*

thanks @melissala for uploading the video.

송중기♥송혜교 ‘송송커플’ 모두를 놀라게 한 뉴욕데이트설, 과연 사실일까?

Song Joong Ki ♥ Song Hye Kyo, "SongSong couple" a date in NYC that surprised everyone, is this true?

Male Anchor 1: Finally, lets’s discuss the topic of dating.

Female Anchor 1: It seems that overtime SHK - shi does a drama, there is a dating rumour involving her co-stars.

Male Anchor 2: What do you think is the reason for that?

Female Anchor 1: Honestly, in my eyes the expressions on their face are as if the two co-stars have fallen deeply in love. (* the expression she uses is as if you’ve really fallen hard for someone*)

Male Anchor 2: You’re exactly right! Usually when actors finish a project, they make an effort not to keep in touch because both actors may still be deeply in character and might carry forward that love.In fact the wives of male actors would be extremely strict in making sure that their husbands avoid any contact with female actresses that they work with, especially when on-screen chemistry is so good. (*would probably kick them out of the houses, if they kept in touch*)Because you might fall for that person. However in the case of SHK-shi it seems that she is’t like that, in the past she has had a relationship with two of her co-stars, HB-shi and LB-shi.

Therefore this time round too, news came out that the two of them, SJK-shi and SHK-shi were spotted in NYC on a date. UAA (*her agency*) did something really amazing, they coolly released a statement saying “Yes, they met!”, “They ate a meal”, “That’s right”. “So what?, what’s the problem.”. “The two of them are close, they met up and ate.”

In the past UAA, managed both SHK -shi and KDW-shi when they were spotted in Paris, France on a photoshoot with the whole crew. However someone made it seem as though only the two of them were present. The agency requested people not to take upload deceptive pictures of the two as if they were not accompanied by the crew.

Female Anchor 2: I see, so what you're saying is that it seems like the Agency is coming out to confidently portray that the two of them (*SJK and SHK*) have nothing to hide and therefore they’re admitting to the meet-up. But, the way I see it - aren’t they just really going out/dating? (*She’s hinting that the agency is using reverse psychology on the public, making it seem like their is nothing between them and admitting to the meet up, but in actuality that there is something).
All anchors laugh.

1 hour ago, joongkyo said:

I'd just like to point out to people posting asking the shippers here to 'convince' them that SongSong is real. For one, I don't see why we have to do that? You ought to ship someone because you want to, not because we make you ship them.

For me it's pretty evident that there can be only two reasons anyone is posting/lurking in this thread, either you're a shipper/(closet) shipper or you're not and are here to browse either for curiosity/or because you don't like this ship.

And, also shipping ought to be something which makes you happy so just enjoy it. Tomorrow even if they're not a real couple or if they break up, the sun will still come up and all of us will still get out of our beds and move on with our lives.

Yes, you re right. 

We are here to show the support for kikyo and have fun. 

We are here also because some evidences: kikyo are hangingout so often, the suspicious acting reel and real life and so on. 

Now what I m thinking is if soong joong ki is now spending more time with his new friends/circles, so how do the other duo (JIS and LKS) feel for sjk (does sjk 'betray' their friendship or JIS-LKS know and think their friend has found someone special. 

Tracing the trio sweet memories images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSjhapqyehBn9XRXBJIhmn

Now sjk is with

The alibi of the dating kikyo is they are hanging out with dots crews. 

@mizuki85 Kwangsoo was with SJK just last week monitoring the episodes of DOTS. I don't think SJK is so fickle that he'd abandon his circle of friends entirely just so that he can hang out with his girlfriend. Also, his friends will understand if he spends lesser time with them right now mainly because he's probably the busiest man in Asia right now..lol

Archived