[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

7 hours ago, SeGafanlady said:

too obvious too obvious.. but I'm ok with this since beloved BF really really overprotective to his beloved GF.. I respect that. 

Yes it's too obvious :rolleyes:  I think they keep their relationship in private for now. They avoided each other in the public eye for some reason. but according to his recent interview, we can decided that these two have a special relationship.

“The cast and crew of the  drama meet up a lot these days for dinner, and it’s become a topic of conversation for Song Hye Kyo and me over dinner. (...) We’re enjoying the situation.

(...) Well, since I've shared so many emotional scenes with Kang Mo-Yeon..." continued Joong-Ki with a smile on his face. "If I don't say that, she'll probably get mad. Of course, I choose Doctor Kang Mo-Yeon."

Thank you lovely ladies for the amazing update! I can't wait for HK promo. Have a great weekend:wub:

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, redwinecouple said:

Haha now Jin Goo's the one giving out autographs to SHK! The Alpha Team and Puppy seems to be so fond of Hye Kyo.. And we all know why :phew:

They are so fond of her, she is their sister-in-law :D SHK is so loved by many people, it only proves how humble and down to earth she is despite of her goddess status. I think I might just faint if I have a chance to see her in person. 

7 hours ago, joongkyo said:

EDIT: OMG! did we just jump 20 pages in a day!????

Yes,you did. And here I am reading all those pages I feel my eyes wanted to popped out of their shell. 

Feel like I am reading the episode recaps, it is so much fun! Thank you all for the pictures, videos and updates. Don't know what to do without you guys :blush:

Ok, about them not having a single pic or sitting a bit far from each other, I'm not that disappointed, I kind of expected this would happened. They are hosting the party so maybe it will only correct for them to socializing with the guest, just like how couple in their wedding dinner party, instead of sticking together they will mingle with the guest. SJK got the elderly to company and SHK got the bunch of youngsters to handle, lol. Maybe they have some pictures together (in private). Dispatch might already feel itchy to release something, but have to wait until the drama finish :D 

WAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAAH MUAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH.. 

Even though there's no pic of them together,,, akakkakakkakakaka.. this is the most entertaining shipping 'event' I have ever 'been' to.. akakakkak you gals are funnnnnnyyy ..

Joongkyo - akakakkakaka ... BIG BOSS IS LONELY akakkakka ... wahahahhahahhah .. He looked like he is lonely .. wakakkakakkakaka ...

I am with Segafanlady .. being married for almost 2 decades, 3 kids under my belt - I consider mysel an expert .... Their level of intimacy on screen and off screen .. is at the level of newlywed couple ... on their honeymoon .. ahahahhaha ...

Esp the way SJK eyes lit up every time that anchor man/lady touch the subject of SHK ... 

He is protective .... and the thing that amazed me and I can seem to move on is that he never give in .. not even for the sake of saving someone's face on national news ... jUST FAKE IT AND GET IT OVER WITH ... Noooo Uri SJK ... keep his stand .. It will always be SHK and SHK only... 

12 hours ago, hclover96 said:

According to fans, SJK went out again and stopped by a dessert shop after arriving at the party.  Maybe to buy macaroons for a certain someone?  ;)  Everyone's amazed at SHK's ninja-ness though.  The woman is an expert at it :lol:

My delulu is he went out to buy dessert for kyo .  He worries shk not eat anything at the party (said private kim on his ig )  He's such a sweet guy tho .he himself buy the dessert when he can ask his assistant hehehhe :)

10 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Also guys, with this couple you just have to read in between the lines. Like, really open your eyes and mind to make the connections....lol...they're not going to make it easy.

Anyone pay attention to where SJK was before the dinner party? Did he just happen to take a picture with this woman who seems to be part of the Art world in S.Korea and who just happens to be following the art-loving best friend duo of SHK and YAI on instagram?  You, be the judge.

*bows down to you* i have never met someone with such keen eyes as you bless you friend 

Feel that last night's gathering was as good as it gets ..

1. The fact that they didn't have it at some posh hotel unlike previously rumoured shows their low key and  genuine personalities . It's not for publicity but a sincere heartfelt thanks to their friends and staff who have become close after filming together for half a year. 

2. It can be seen that SJK was busy being the  'man of the house ' , letting the press and fans take photos in front of the restaurant while shk just dashed in. He was also seen interacting with guests and there after leaving the bbq restaurant earlier to arrange matters at the next restaurant. . While shk was not seen much initially.  What was she doing ? As can be seen later.. she was busy  being the hostess and entertaining guests in the restaurants. 

3. Unfortunately, sjk had to leave early as fans says he has a CF filming today. While shk was still interacting with friends inside the restaurants.  If they were just mere colleagues and co-hosting .. he would have stayed behind as it would only be polite to his co-host . Their behaviour strikes me as one of a  very stable or dare I say,  almost like a married couple. 

4. No need for couple photos. . It only fuels the rumours  of media play and publicity for the show.. or angers their non CP fans as they are only supposedly colleagues. 

5. Also very happy to see most of their co-actors attending. . Tells us that they support and are good friends with our couple. Especially love that the alpha team and kms seem close to shk. Despite the fact they don't have many scenes with her in the drama. Wonder why shk was not eating or drinking as reportEd by puppy in his IG.  

Above is my own delusions .. hee hee.  Thks for bearing with me ..

@Segafanlady please share with us if you can,  the thoughts of your friends abt their relationship.  Thks!

Saying hello to everyone :) Been a lurker for a some time now and I can say, this thread gives a lot of good vibes. I'm super duper inlove with these two and I'm happy to find a space to share positive thoughts about them. Thank you and have a great weekend everyone!

@joongkyo These two are really something huh? Changing the last minute? They're like the ninja power couple! I can imagine their laughter, you guys must be enjoying playing tricks on us.. Very smooth Song-Song, very smooth! 

So its not in greece then? Maybe they just love to wear those maroon sweaters. ;)

I THINK I saw that art lady at the party.. Not sure tho. 

Just realize something... Since when did our SHK unnie likes wearing sneakers?  B)

She's always put on her ankle boots for informal outing... And sometimes sandals..

Lately.. Or after DOTS.. Precisely... Always on her sneakers or sport shoes... Changing style huh?

wonder who is her trainer ;)

9 hours ago, lynne22 said:

well, tonight was so much fun lol

i wasn't interested to ever make any post you know hehe...
after visiting soompi for years and years and years i never realy took the plunge opening an account. Even when the last time i was here trolling Pinocchio ;)

Idk why there's something about Dots that gets to me... and the last episodes makes me crazyyyy ( I'm seriously laughing at my self after anticipating that super long kiss from mars )

----------
Like most of you I have watch the cringe worthy interview.. And I find my self quite curious...
Looking at the perspective of the TV station wich is KBS.
DotS is one of their successful product now.. and by an extension the Leads SJK and SHK are their number 1 objective to be protected right now, well at least until the show is over., aside from that I'm guessing KBS is also in the "know" of their relationship.
This interview was conducted by KBS program, at first I thought the interview will be conducted Safely, meaning question about the Story, Character development, a little bit of SJK background and a little bit of teasing etc, but SAFE.
But instead they sneakily make strange questions and after reading the nuances shown by @joongkyo, I was like what's up with you????? Why the sudden attack?
At the end of the interview, I was cheering for SJK when he was forced to tell the anchorwoman she's beautiful, he sneakily add she's more mischievous than she seems on TV.
Idk why but it's very strange for me why KBS took this route.

Sorry for my ignorance by asking this, coz I've seen so may post about this.. in which part from the interview showing that SJK was forced to tell the anchorwoman she's beautifull? Is it the special interview from KBS News u guys referring? or other interview? hehe ^_^ 

1 minute ago, skyler said:

Just realize something... Since when did our SHK unnie likes wearing sneakers?  B)

She's always put on her ankle boots for informal outing... And sometimes sandals..

Lately.. Or after DOTS.. Precisely... Always on her sneakers or sport shoes... Changing style huh?

wonder who is her trainer ;)

you took the words out of my mouth.  All these years that i have followed her, I have never seen her wear sneakers - always black boots with her shorts and or

something stylish ---

Yesterday I watched the Full Interview of SJK in KBS News9. And that anchorman... What the hell was he doing? Was he trying to matchmaking SJK and that anchorwoman? Heol -____-

But I love SJK reaction when the anchorman said “So she can't break SongSong couple?”And JK reply “Yes”LOL

28 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Anyone pay attention to where SJK was before the dinner party? Did he just happen to take a picture with this woman who seems to be part of the Art world in S.Korea and who just happens to be following the art-loving best friend duo of SHK and YAI on instagram?  You, be the judge

Nice observation @joongkyo. I haven't notice this until you said it. So now we must also follow the Art world of SK & also YAI circle of friends. 

Song Song world is the movie/drama industry, arts exhibition, and fashion exhibition ... correct me if I'm wrong @ilovesjk or any others SJK fans, I think in the past SJK mostly wear sporty style, and not wearing designer fashion / high end style (hope you can understand what I mean) while SHK already been friends with the top fashion designer of SK or even world class designer. Nowadays SJK still looks sporty but his cloths look more expensive / elegant. While SHK also adjust to SJK style, become more sporty with sneakers. I agree with others who said that their jacket quite the same or from the same materials. Maybe that the jackets that they bought in NYC, when people spot them there, :).

Because our couple already a grown up / mature couple, we can't analyse their relationship just by finding a couple bracelets, couple shirts, or other accessories which is more appropriate for the young lovers. We are talking about "the top star couple" in here. They could buy a more expensive stuff to show they care for each other.  

@Summer Rize the person says that DOTS team came to their restaurant, they still can't believe it. Everyone is so warm and nice - I hope that the drama's ratings go even better in the coming episodes. 

Probably tagging SJK and SHK just like that, that isn't them in the pictures.

@Omachi Lee what do you want me to explain? :blink:

@janepink1609 If you backtrack,  you'll find the link on this very thread. I'd request new posters to backtrack and if you still have problems, PM someone. We keep posting the same content in so many pages. Which just makes the thread messy but this once I'm pasting the link for you.

@joongkyo wooowww you did it very well for this forum keep on fire and more ship to our kikyo or song song couple #daebak!

HI ALL, Sorry I'm just being silent reader but trust me I read every pages that already post in this forum :)) well I'm trying to put my thought now for us to cover "our losing selca couple moment" last night, xoxoxo..

I think all the cast or crew whose taking selca each other or specially w our goddess beauty SHK & SJK it's because they are really appreciate moment - like they know exactly in the next time, it's not an easy thing to hangout w SHK & SJK. Vice versa, when our couple do not take selca, it's because they know - they are always met!  Happy weekend :))

Archived