[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

Boy, I'm definitely sure that our Song-Song couple will share a special KBS Award newly introduced in Dec 2016:

"The NINJA"  Award              :D

I'm disappointed at the lack of even one pic of our OTP together. I thought as co-hosts, they should be doing some stuff together while entertaining their guests. But it's good to see the happy faces of their guests.

My next hope is that the HK trip will bring us some fruits or else I'll be frustrated waiting for some traces of subtle  'evidence' that they're dating... lol..

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@BlossomFlowers22 oh wait!, I think Jingoo didn't go for the dinner in the first location!! So he was waiting at the second spot, so this picture is quite early actually before the rest of the party shifted venues.

Anyone notice which car SJK came and left in, I only saw that it was a black SUV ?. I saw SHK getting out of a Chevrolet Tahoe SUV , I don't think it's her personal car though. Wondering if SongSong rented cars for the night.

EDIT: OMG! did we just jump 20 pages in a day!????

So I've come to the conclusion that there is 100% something between them otherwise why would the leads of a drama avoid taking any pictures or having any interactions like this? Unless they have something to hide....:phew:

Personally I'd have been worried if they had posed for pics cause it'd have shown they just have a working relationship....not doing all of this means that they are deliberately avoiding interactions because they are afraid of being caught 

Clearly SJK took his role seriously and joined the Alpha Team :D

7 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Aww... so many of you are so disappointed. I think I'm the only one who enjoyed the way SJK and SHK evaded being in the same pictures. I mean who goes so out of their way to do so, not people who like to go drinking with each other! 

I found this whole episode a lot of fun, even though my brain hurts. Maybe I am the craziest shipper..lol!

I kinda agree.. it goes to show that they are actually very good in hiding their relationships..

Who would have guess about their relationship, if there is no Dots...

22 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Aww... so many of you are so disappointed. I think I'm the only one who enjoyed the way SJK and SHK evaded being in the same pictures. I mean who goes so out of their way to do so, not people who like to go drinking with each other! 

I found this whole episode a lot of fun, even though my brain hurts. Maybe I am the craziest shipper..lol!

No, me too.  The more they hilariously avoid each other the more I ship it. :P   If this was her or him and their last drama co-stars they'd have no problem sitting by each other and uploading IG pics

I wasn't expecting a picture so I'm satisfied with tonight hahaha. THIS THREAD WAS SO ACTIVE WOW. You go guys!! So much fun.

His answer on the news and their behaviour just doesn't add up lol. If he really wanted us to believe they laugh about the rumors over drinks as if it's nothing, this was the perfect opportunity to show that HAHA. instead, we got another cat and mouse game.

11 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

EDIT: OMG! did we just jump 20 pages in a day!????

It looks like we submitted a 20-page shippers' report but it's missing one important annex - the photo of our OTP together.  :D

But thanks to everyone who helped to bring updates here. Truly appreciate all the hard work. It's not easy to be the shippers of a professional Ninja couple but it'll be worth it once we hear their announcement.  :)

Here's my attempt to cheer everyone up. :) 

The difference between NOT in a relationship with a costar versus IN a relationship with a costar:

Spoiler

Song Joong Ki and Park Bo Young (Werewolf Boy)

• Movie was a success.
  • "Dating rumors" started by SJK himself. ^_^
  • Have tons of close selcas.
  • SJK openly express affection towards PBY. 
  • Uses smooth skinship and words during interviews and press conferences.
  • Have nothing to do with each other outside of work.

•  

VERSUS

Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo (Descendants of the Sun)

• Drama is a success.
  • Dating rumors because the two were spotted holding hands in New York. :D 
  • Hangs out after hours having intimate tea time and dinner, nothing related to work.
  • Openly expresses they hang out and have talks over drinks, nothing related to work.
  • In the public's eyes, they are strangers.
  • Even at the party they both hosted, they sat on opposites ends of the room.

:D 

1 minute ago, ilovesjk said:

Here's my attempt to cheer everyone up. :) 

The difference between NOT in a relationship with a costar versus IN a relationship with a costar:

Song Joong Ki and Park Bo Young (Werewolf Boy)

• Movie was a success.
  • "Dating rumors" started by SJK himself. ^_^
  • Have tons of close selcas.
  • SJK openly express affection towards PBY. 
  • Uses smooth skinship and words during interviews and press conferences.
  • Have nothing to do with each other outside of work.

Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo (Descendants of the Sun)

• Drama is a success.
  • Dating rumors because the two were spotted holding hands in New York. :D 
  • Hangs out after hours having intimate tea time and dinner, nothing related to work.
  • Openly expresses they hang out and have talks over drinks, nothing related to work.
  • In the public's eyes, they are strangers.
  • Even at the party they both hosted, they sat on opposites ends of the room.

:D 

Xggjo_f-maxage-0.gif?c=popkey-web&p=usa_

@melissala she's a smart cookie, she uploads pictures of only OTP official drama pictures because y'know she's just promoting her drama.;)

**delurk mode**

Getting emotional rn. I'm a recurring lurker of this thread for weeks/months now. And this thread is really keeping my hopes up for the two. But this self of mine doesnt want to because I'm afraid that the two might not really be dating and it would just break my heart into millions of pieces :tears::tears::tears::tears::tears::tears::tears::tears:

I'm in the minority that I am actually okay with them not having a picture together. We know they go out to have dinners with each other quite often, SJK also acknowledged this. So it's not like they aren't close. IMO, this just confirms that there really is something going on with these two. In fact if they did post a picture together then my shipper heart would broke because this proves that their agencies were right, that their only colleagues. They know that right now everyone has their eyes set on them, watching their every move. So they're trying to be cautious and laying low. The more I think about it, the more I can't help but laugh with how they're trying to not be near each other because they wanna be on the safe side. But aren't they "colleagues", if so it shouldn't be a problem to take a picture together. Sometimes the more you try really hard to hide something and you think you're covering it up, the more you actually reveal. :phew::D 

YU6Gjr.jpg

Let's stay positive fellow shippers! SJK and SHK wouldn't have made such a concerted effort to avoid being seen together at the party if something wasn't up right? Especially if they're simply good colleagues as they claim to be. For all we know, they could've met up after the party and had a nice chuckle about they managed to evade everyone again. This hug will warm my heart until their HK event!

Another theory of mine. Dispatch is like to the agencies, don't let them get caught hanging and taking photos in public. Otherwise we will have to release your dating pics before DotS ends. lol :lol:

Also I think it is so much more fun how they are avoiding each other! We already know you guys are close. If you guys are "only" close colleagues, then let it be. Like someone mentioned before, this shipper's thread is all about the things we don't see and finding the little details.

I'm pretty sure we will see pics for the Hong Kong event, since it is an official event. We need to put our thinking hats on for that search for sure! Game on!

What is this madness!?!?!? Backread like 36 pages!!! Wow! I went to sleep late because of this thread and now just barely getting up from bed and this is what I see! Sooooo many lovely photos of our beloved SHK and SJK. I skipped breakfast and now it's almost lunchtime and again, my appetite is filled with these beautiful pictures! OMG! SHK is so damn radiant and fabulous, she's definitely a GODDESS! Ooooh, so freakin' flawless, seriously! Anyway, All y'alls ROCK! My appetite suppressed a bit as no one really captured a pic of them together. Those 2 are definitely ninjas!!! My happy heart cannot contain the excitement just thinking that these 2 were together last night and a great possibility that they may have pulled a ninja move on us and hung out post party somewhere else! Gaaaaaah! With the pictures floating around, seems like both were a good hosts and going around tables to chit-chat, HOWEVER, they sure know how to get around the media and paparazzi and not get caught by avoiding to be in the same bubble of each other, not even a foot within reach of each other, heck he's not even on that group pic that bouhyan has taken! HA! You think you guys are sneaky but we know oh too well what is up with you two! But love how u guys (SHK/SJK) laid it on a down low and I totally get it! I too, would not want a picture of you guys being together and get toyed by them Antis and jealous haters! Looove how u guys play with us though, and I respect your privacy but u must repay us with marriage or an engagement announcement in the future, ok! HA!

WOW.... So let me get this straight....

SHK: "we are close colleagues and he's a junior" " "we are close in personality, we helped each other during filming"

SJK:"We get together for drinks and chat about the rumors" "she will be sulky if I don't say that" 

- Chance Meeting in New York... Just having a meal 

- late night Tea hang out

- Cohosting DOTS THANK YOU PARTY

No interaction.... No Pictures..... Diverting cameras left and right..... One leaves one stays.... If they are in the same room there with in eye view.,,. 

Now is this normal? For co-hosts? Absolutely Not..... For close colleagues? Absolutely not..... For secret Lovers? Absolutely YES!!! 

This is OPERATION: S.W.Y.M (aka: Screwing with your minds) 

SJK: "I'll admit to dating openly if I get CAUGHT.... "

Well your operation succeeded you both are making my head hurt. Never before have I witnessed such SORCERY Wow if they are going to get caught it's not gonna be by anything as simple as what we thought. I'm calling for a miracle lol DONT THEY KNOW THE NATION WANTS THEIR OWN BRAD AND ANGELINA CLAN. Come on you too!!!! 

Rollercoaster of emotions. Shipping hard is as bad as having a toothache just give me the drugs lol better yet give me skinship 

Archived