[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I keep on refreshing this page to see if there's a picture with both SHK and SJK in it! I cannot sleep without seeing them together in a picture :( This couple does not only make each other crazy but the shippers as well. I don't regret anything though. :) 

Gosh I really wish there was a photo of our beautiful SongSong/KiKyo couple together - just one!  But I guess we'll just have to settle with actually knowing that they were the same place at the same time. I think those two really need an afterparty.

12 minutes ago, Viet Nguyen said:

So is it true? Please tell me no! 

Um, no. 

It's not true.    Not being rude to her, but if you look her up you'd get the joke.  It's mean. 

Eta:  if somethink happened to SJK the BIGGEST STAR IN KOREA right now and probably half of Asia, you'd know instantly.  And not from a few tweets on twitter.  Just saying lol.  It's ridiculous to even discuss this. 

3 minutes ago, razledgoose said:

possibly for some french macaroons????  aaaahhhhyaaaaahhhhh !!!!

either SJK has some mad sugar cravings, in which case he could ask his manager.

but for him to step out of his party with close to 100 people waiting outside to buy desserts in front of everyone

and then to go back inside, What is he trying to tell us?

Just now, lynne22 said:

Oh my god.. you know what... i don't how many of you guys out there, but i feel like we're watching oscar or something

:D

Raise your hand if you keep on refreshing the page since the start of the party...

Hahaha me too! I can't function well since I joined this thread and dots

Don't know why but i'm truly happy to see SHK looking so beautiful and more importantly happy like that. I think it's been a while (before DOTS) that we get to see paparazzi pics of her looking like she's the happiest girl in the world.

And somehow although we dont know what is really going on, the pic of SJK looking all very happy too makes it SHK's pics looking all happy even nicer to look at. Lol

when I heard that Dispatch was going to release a couple on the 1st of April I had glimmers of hope for it to be Song-Song but alas it was Kaistal 

Dispatch prb has a hard time getting pictures since SHK is a total ninja. Alas if they can follow couples to Europe I have enough faith in them. 

Archived