[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

5 hours ago, redwinecouple said:

Wow!!! That anchor woman was thirsty af!!!! I'm like seriously WTH is it really necessary for the anchorman to push her to SJK like that?? Like many times?? Flirting on national tv? And on a news program? That sure is unprofessional. And that Kim min something and SHK seriously??? Hahahaha! I criiiiinged!!! Good thing our Joongki is so polite. I can sense he's uncomfortable with all that pushing. No matter what you do guys he will always choose SHK and KMY!! 

And about the question about how he mentally prepared to be one with the character.. Ladies, we are not delulu for thinking YSJ is really SJk especially in most of their scenes. Here are some of his answers: 
(I kind of just dissected the important parts)

"And with time, it naturally came to me. I naturally felt he was me and          

I FELT HOW HE FELT 
"Of course, I tried to get into character as well"

"I felt that the character was so much like me in many ways, and it came rather NATURALLY. He and I have a lot in common."

So all this time we were right, those actions, that killer gaze the hugs the kisses the tension and those FEELINGS!!! That is SJK!!!! (Like 80%)

NOW SQUEAL!!! :wub:

Agree...when I watch the interview...am like 'ewww...what this ahjussi up too...what with all the Q...did they already ask him about that, with choosing KMY x YMJ?'...why have to replace with that KMJ aka anchorwoman ....Thank goodness our Capt. Is witty and clever...he knows his escape route....he will never abandon his woman.a ah...not even the anchorwoman...

wow...both songsong are so cheerful today and SHK u r true goddess and SJK so handsome....they dress so simple but still the eyescapture...they are Korean version of Brangelina...the power couple...:wub:

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, alleverything said:

@razledgoose pictures of the other cast members can be posted in the main thread :D (ps i havent looked at the main thread all day, oops at my priorities!)

Same! I have waaay too many pages to backread for camping in this thread. priorities priorities lol. 

SJK why so hooooot?

somebody save those videos please! I have a feeling some will be deleted

According to fans, SJK went out again and stopped by a dessert shop after arriving at the party.  Maybe to buy macaroons for a certain someone?  ;)  Everyone's amazed at SHK's ninja-ness though.  The woman is an expert at it :lol:

26144148596_3592b58b31_b.jpg

25897248550_a99c87662f_b.jpg

Will back later.  Gotta go check out weibo and baidu now :)

5 minutes ago, alleverything said:

@joongkyo She really is glowing! Fatima/Zyon left the party already, but I'm assuming she's underage? Bet the others aren't gonna be done for a while

I thought so, but either she sat in someone else's chair when she took that photo or Fatima was chugging some of that cold max beer despite being underage ..lol

The others will stay late into the night :)

@hclover96 IKR!.. I think she's the real member of Team Alpha!

Finally, more SHK

6 hours ago, joongkyo said:

GUYS WATCH THIS VERSION IN THE END!!!. THEY TALK MORE ABOUT SHK!

The news anchor lady trying so hard to flirt with him on that question of who he would save amongst them - "beauties, children and elderly". I'm glad he was witty enough to say he'd save himself and the bit about breaking up SongSong couple!!!!. SJK, you're the boss!

I didn't really understand why the anchor was so persistent in getting SJK to admit /say that the anchorwoman was a beauty/beautiful.  Totally awkward and kind of unprofessional, especially on a national nightly news.  Asking once, I can totally understand.  But I think he asked like 3 times?  SJK did the best he could to get out of that mess.  But he had to finally agree that the anchorwoman was pretty.

2 minutes ago, beanizbaby said:

I didn't really understand why the anchor was so persistent in getting SJK to admit /say that the anchorwoman was a beauty/beautiful.  Totally awkward and kind of unprofessional, especially on a national nightly news.  Asking once, I can totally understand.  But I think he asked like 3 times?  SJK did the best he could to get out of that mess.  But he had to finally agree that the anchorwoman was pretty.

The idea wasn't just to make him uncomfortable, the anchors also tried desperately to have him put SHK down again and again. First they attempted it by comparing SHK to Jiwon and later on with the announcer. Obviously these two anchors wanted to get some sick thrills by getting SHK's leading man to choose another woman over her while the drama is still being aired. 

Oh my god.. you know what... i don't know how many of you guys are out there, but i feel like we're watching oscar or something

:D

Raise your hand if you keep on refreshing the page since the start of the party...

4 minutes ago, Erin Lokanata said:

Wait. I read on twitter dispatch release a photo of SongJoongKi and a mysterious woman. And it turns out to be Park Bom? Please dispatch! Don't play with our shipper heart! Please its just your prank because its April Fool Day :( 

Ummm.....I think I have a better chance of being that mysterious woman than Park Bom. Like seriously :) 

And, Dispatch will not release another couple news today of all days. They've done their good deed of the day with KaiStal.

5 minutes ago, Erin Lokanata said:

Wait. I read on twitter dispatch release a photo of SongJoongKi and a mysterious woman. And it turns out to be Park Bom? Please dispatch! Don't play with our shipper heart! Please its just your prank because its April Fool Day :( 

Is this for real? I hope not!!! Song joong ki only belong to one person!!! Gosh I'm crazy about song-song couple 

Archived