[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

I'm not sure if this has been discussed. If already, please excuse me haha way too excited that I have to stop being a lurker around and join

Did anyone notice today's episode where Dr Kang asks Captain which one he will choose over, her or his nation? I find this scenario is quite same with his interview yesterday when the anchor asked who is SJK's favorite among the girls. SJK did answer KMY (instead of getting straight to the point) or else she will be upset. Now we can be 100% sure the one he referred to is SHK, definitely her.

This is cute for me  :wub:

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did you guys notice where YSJ climbed up the balcony (at the beginning where he went inside Argus hideout) and then he fell? Is this where he was injured?

Why do I feel like the drunk scene is also a troll???? Uggh!! I don't want to keep my hopes up! But please give us an overwhelming number of kiss scenes and skinship! How come the second OTP gets them more?? And during the rescue scene, I just find it lacking on the main OTP's part because GooWon hugged but the main never got any. I mean I was atleast expecting a hug of comfort from him. It was a really scary experience and I'll be traumatized but it was played out like that.. Like ok back to medicube. No comfort or longingness or that thank-god-youre-alive-ilysm moment. I'll just try to understand that SJ was also broken because of what happened. Please PDnim and writernim, don't kill us with all the sexual tension.. Make it happen!!! We don't have enough episodes left!!! 

EDIT: SHK and SJK should really do an action movie. It's quite impossible in Korea so please.. China?? 

Whew!. Episode 12 was a roller coaster ride of emotions. I cried with SJK when he killed Argus. 

The hug scene got me squealing more than the Balcony kiss just because YSJ gets to have his wish to hug KMY. 

SJK's and SHK really both did a great job in this episode. Daesang should be sealed for both in the KBS year end awards. 

That new sighting of SJK in IG. How handsome can he be. I can just drool staring at that picture. 

Once again you all just prove me that this is THE place to be. All your comments manage to always bring my mood up!

I personally enjoyed the episode, everything single thing was perfect to me from the cinematography to of course our superb OTP and cast acting. I understood literally nothing but yay you get me right ? Aha but that kiss tho, whyyyy.

There is something I would like to talk about, and if it shouldn't be mentionning here please inform me, I will edit my post. So what frustates me a little bit is the feeling of anti-Kikyo or Song Hye Kyo that completely break my hyperhyperhypermode after dots episode. "The storyline of this couple is x", "I love x couple better than x couple", "Her acting is x", "Hmm their chemistry isn't x" etc. They are the kind of comments I overly read on Twitter in english or french (Gosh, wish I could understand diverse languages correctly) because I'm just curious of how other viewers feel about the drama. When I read some of them, it does affect me sometimes, some people seems so biased that they just can't bring objectivity. Now that I'm thinking about it, it's pretty laughable. 
So I would like to say to Kikyo fans who feel the same that there is many people who support our OTP's story and who don't feel the need to bring every single part of them down. Just focus on positive comments, don't care about minority (of haters). That how I will take it from now on.

Don't get me wrong, of course everyone has a right to their own opinion but as far as I know opinion =/= hating. I'm ok and willing to talk/converse with anyone but bring me coherence not just bullsh*t.

That end my little parenthese. While waiting impatiently for the eng sub, I'm reading your posts and those on main thread! It feels like home lol. Plus, seems like I'm enjoying writing too now lol, will join more often. 

@BlossomFlowers22  It happens.  Not everyone is going to like the same thing.  But tbh, there are some 2nd lead shippers who are quite rude and annoying honestly with praising their couple by bashing SHK and SJK for no reason.  They aren't competing so I'm not sure why they have to do that.  That being said, SongSong >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> everything else. lol.   The ratings speak for itself and the stars are SHK and SJK.  It's not even a question of what people like and what is more popular.  These people are the minority. I don't bother with their crap and let them live in their world were the best part of the show is the 5 minutes their OTP is on it, while I can go enjoy the majority of the show with mine..  :P

All I can say is Buurrrpp! I just completed backreading about 10 pages and liked a whole bunch of it. Haven't had any breakfast yet and reading all posts just made me full!!! Did I mention the episode today! OMG! Now I am really stuffed, belly filled with butterflies and all other good things! HA! I was just fed with lots of SHK and SJK's romantic scenes.... And I just died! Looooove all this skinships and romantic scenes! Can they just get married already!? Waaaah! 4 more episodes... I just can't...!!! Need to watch it a few more times! In the meantime, will feast my eyes on that gif that one of u guys made for next week's episode where SHK and SJK on that couch and have something-something! You guys are awesome! Gaaaaaaah. 

4 hours ago, ilovesjk said:

@joongkyo Which sunset photo? I'm not sure I've seen it. Does anyone have a hold of it? But kyahh you are awesome! I really envy you for knowing Korean. I'm really considering learning. I can read and sort of write hangul but my understanding of the language is so limited. They are so so sweet!!

@ilovesjkand @joongkyo, I think you are talking about this pic?  SHK posted these pics on May 9, 2015.  She was with a group of UAA staff celebrating her close friend/stylist's birthday.  I don't think the guy in the pic is SJK (he was still in military service during that time).  I don't think the girl in the pic is even Kyo, lol.  It's very easy to track Kyo's Instagram posts (even the deleted ones) because her Chinese fans keep a detailed record of every post she made.

25552154554_ed8fc5dcd1_b.jpg

Spoiler

25884034590_e38047215e_b.jpg26090584971_1d02d7262c_b.jpg

According to this news, On March 31, an insider told reporters that KBS and NEW are in discussions about rewarding the cast and crew of DotS with a vacation for the high ratings.  Because of the large number of cast and crew members totaling 350, schedule adjustments and consultations would be a major problem.  If it can be probably coordinated, will be able to do it, but if not, other options will be discussed.

http://www.allthatstar.com/view.php?action=1791&postID=228242

@hclover96 yeah, that picture. I know that SJK was still in the military till the 25th, however they had finalised the drama cast by then. And, I've heard that even with active enlistment, people are allowed to have certain off days. Lol, I still really think it's him.....the setting of the picture with the sunset in the background. (*but, I could be wrong.... but I don't think it's KDW at all*)

@joongkyo, lol, I would like it to be SJK also, but I don't think it's him because I've seen other pics of this birthday celebration and it looks like it's the usual group of friends that Kyo hangs out with.

More pics of SJK and SHK at the 2/22 press conference

c032b0c7jw1f2gje54povj212w0rsn4c.jpgc032b0c7jw1f2gje70fp1j212w0rsjvx.jpg

Pics of SJK at the 3/16 press conference

c032b0c7jw1f2gijz119aj20xc1e07c3.jpg

Spoiler

c032b0c7jw1f2gijynlaij20xc1e00zv.jpg

26065002342_efe910dbf9_b.jpg

@hclover96

Let's just let it be SJK in that case ;), anyhow I sent you a super long message. I hope you don't end up sleeping while reading it, after I wrote it I realised just how boring it might be..kekeke.

Ooooh, I love that first picture. Fingers and toes crossed for great pictures and news tomorrow!. :) 

6 hours ago, joongkyo said:

Guys, I honestly think it's impossible for these two to have acted in this drama without falling in love with each other. I really can't seem to let myself let go of that feeling, just LOOK at them in all the scene. It's not acting, it's just some natural loving going on.

*delulu, much?*

Couldn't agree with you more.

Or if it's purely acting, then, it's really a FANTASTIC one. ;)

HAHA I'm honestly wondering how much and long they kissed for this scene now. First there's the fact that there was a bunch of sunlight in the still, and none left on the patio in the scene that actually aired. So there's at least an hour in between lol.

Then there's the location of the kiss. In the still they are standing on the little extra part that sticks out, while in the episode they seem to be on the other side.

Did they just kiss all over the place for a few hours while that drone flew around filming them lmao

Cg8NTGp.jpg

c6i1f9K.jpg

Please amuse me girls.  Their hugging scene seems way too Real in my opinion!!!

I have seen a truckload of Korean dramas and I've seen plenty o' Kdrama hugs:  Back hugs, Front hugs,  One handed hugs,  One sided hugs (meaning the other did not reciprocate the hug),  and Accidental bump hugs...  But our love birds --- wwwooooow.. the way SJK hugged her tighter and he brought his head down lower like he was smelling her neck or something --- gosh.. I've never seen that Kdrama hug before !! hahahaha 

@alleverything I guess we will all find out next week. :D I'm hopeful they will show the kiss again because there's a short time period where our couple are apart. Just like episode 6 and episode 2, they will fill that void by showing us a flashback of a certain scene that happened but a different part that we haven't seen. So I'll wait patiently for it. EDIT: You're completely right! That kiss scene was shot from so many different angles and so many different locations on that balcony. In one scene, SJK's back was facing outward and in another, his is facing inward. Did they twirl while making out? LOL.

By the way, YSJ confessed he would love to see KMY take a hot bath. Ouch our naughty captain. :blush: How hot would it be if the two took a bath together? HAHA! DOTS got away with tons of curse words, a bath scene would be just fine! B) 

@hclover96 @joongkyo I'm not sure if that's SJK but during April-May 2015, SJK had a lot of vacations prior to his discharge. He didn't use any of his vacation days so he had the chance to use them up towards the end. Though he officially discharged on May 26, he technically was out of the military weeks/a month before that. While on vacation, ki ailes (SJK's fanbase) said he had met up with Writer Kim and Song Hye Kyo to discuss the drama. I also read somewhere that both SJK and SHK took a part in shaping their characters and fine tuning the script. So really, SJK is YSJ and SHK is KMY. :)   

Archived