[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

What the heck?? They cut the close up scene of the kiss on the balcony??

WHY?? Is it due to the rumours? Please someone explain why??? They only had one passionate kiss scene and we're all looking forward to this kiss scene and they freaking cut it out ? All we can is a far shot of them presumably kissing?

KBS should be slaughtered. Jingjja. IF I have my Alpha Team, I'll besiege KBS right now!!

I demand for their kiss scene!  :confused: 

Otherwise, I love tonight's ep. The way YSJ questioned Argus...did he hit KMY? The way he forbid him to touch her...the way he protected her....I could watch over and over again, and pray really hard for SJK and SHK to get married for real. They are so awesome together.

Totally.

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, hclover96 said:

Did they just troll us with that anticipated rooftop kiss?  Where is the close-up?  Instead we get a far, far away view of it :bawling:

Nope, I think it'll be a flashback or beginning of next episode. Y'know they're saving the most romantic kiss for later. But what worries me is, are we only getting one more kiss? No more kisses in the next 4 episodes?. That sucks.

I squealed so hard at this scene.  I've been waiting forever for them to hug and they certainly didn't disappoint :dizzy:  Love how he pulled her to him.  Their chemistry is through the roof.  Best chemistry I've ever seen in a k-drama, nope scratch that, best chemistry I've ever seen on TV :P

6d40f7f4jw1f2gdtydzerg209q05fnpj.gif6d40f7f4jw1f2gdtz8t1tg209q05gnpf.gif6d40f7f4jw1f2gdtzuvodg209q05gnph.gif

1 hour ago, ilovesjk said:

Koala is a troll and so are a lot of her readers. I used to go to her blog as she's also a huge fan of SJK but since DOTS, I couldn't help but notice how salty she is towards SHK and how desperately she finds every reason to nitpick and bash her. It got me so annoyed I don't even bother reading her stuff anymore, else I will not be able to refrain myself from leaving a comment. People like that are not worth my time. 

Me, too. I used to visit her thread but not anymore. I get irritated by some of her comments so I never bother to go there anymore.

Nope. You guys don't know how long I've waited for their first hug. It took eternity.

Why did the writer take so long for this lovely couple to show skin ship? I thought she was famous for skin ship??? Our OTP's skin ship will light up the darkest night and burn the brightest star for sure! The heat coming off from their kisses and hug is enough to kill us right away! They are so combustible that I feel their heat from my laptop! Was afraid sparks will come out from my laptop!!  hahaha.....

OMG. They are the most beautiful and awesome couple in the world's history. And I don't want anyone to contradict me!!  Lol...

Did you see SJK's smile in @hclover96's 3rd gif? Daebak. That is SJK smiling, trust me.

Someone has the raw link? I want to stay up all night to see this ep!

1 hour ago, jl08 said:

Which couple fell into bed after drinking for the next ep? Please, let it be KMY and YSJ. I could not see properly. It was too fast!

@jl08chingu, here is your answer.  Hehehe, will we get a bed scene in the next episode?  :glasses:

6d40f7f4jw1f2gebxhj6cj20p00e241i.jpged97c81bjw1f2gf32eeuaj21060kctbl.jpg

9 minutes ago, Summer Rize said:

hmmm @joongkyo can you please translates this ?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BDmyxrqpJIr/  :blush: . 

Sorry, I'm having difficulty with the word structure in this insta post but I think it basically says this.

Wow (insert emoticons)

Recently , The Princess Song Hye Kyo arrived at the store , I could not help but tremble in your presence (basically tongue-tied).....ㅋㅋ ㅠㅠ

You complimented the pretty flower arrangement and even posted them on your instagram . Since DOTS was airing yesterday,I was extremely surprised. 

17 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Nope, I think it'll be a flashback or beginning of next episode. Y'know they're saving the most romantic kiss for later. But what worries me is, are we only getting one more kiss? No more kisses in the next 4 episodes?. That sucks.

Just because there haven't been stills of more kisses doesn't mean we won't get any more! BRING IT ON. I'm expecting at least 2 more.

Just now, alleverything said:

Just because there haven't been stills of more kisses doesn't mean we won't get any more! BRING IT ON. I'm expecting at least 2 more.

BUT, I need a 100 more. What will I do once this drama is over? Why is it only 16 episodes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@hclover96

OMG! Chingu, you're the BEST! Really.

Yipeeee! It's our beloved couple getting drunk together or our DR Kang getting the effect first? I hope and pray that we'll have a BED scene! Please, writer Kim, live up to your name - SKINSHIP please. More. We are thirsting for more skinship between SJK and SHK!

Palli. Palli. no more time!! Let them frolick all they want in bed. We can stay up all night watching them.    :D

2 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Sorry, I'm having difficulty with the word structure in this insta post but I think it basically says this.

Ooooh Itaewon again. I'm not that familiar with Seoul, but where does SHK live again? The midnight meeting (this sounds very exciting) and SJK shopping for macaroons was also in Itaewon.

5 minutes ago, alleverything said:

Ooooh Itaewon again. I'm not that familiar with Seoul, but where does SHK live again? The midnight meeting (this sounds very exciting) and SJK shopping for macaroons was also in Itaewon.

Actually the store is in Yongsan-gu which is 2.4 kms from Itaewon and the Macaron shop is around 500 metres form Itaewon. So basically, really close...lol

But the strange thing is, Hye Kyo's house which is in SamseongDon if I'm not wrong is 45 minutes or so from Itaewon. Why are all these places so close to Itaewon - flowers and macarons.

1 minute ago, joongkyo said:

Actually the store is in Yongsan-gu which is 2.4 kms from Itaewon and the Macaron shop is around 500 metres form Itaewon. So basically, really close...lol

But the strange thing is, Hye Kyo's house which is in SamseongDon if I'm not wrong is 45 minutes or so from Itaewon. Why are all these places so close to Itaewon - flowers and macarons.

ahh, the tags said itaewon, but then it must be close. Straaaange huh? I'm assuming Itaewon's the place to be :phew:

Archived